Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just got my surgery Date May 14th!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Yo-Yo girl! I’ll be having my surgery in NYC as well. What facility are you using. I’m with Columbia-Pres. I confirm my surgery date on 5/8.

Never mind. Lol. I should have started at the top of the thread. I have Dr. Bessler and that lobby pic is all too familiar. I want the bypass as well. Congrats.

Hi Yo-Yo girl! I’ll be having my surgery in NYC as well. What facility are you using. I’m with Columbia-Pres. I confirm my surgery date on 5/8.

How exciting! Same here, I’m going to have mine at the Milstein building of NY Columbia Presbyterian.

So you finished all your clearances and get your date on the 8th ?

Yo-Yo Girl from New York City :)

Never mind. Lol. I should have started at the top of the thread. I have Dr. Bessler and that lobby pic is all too familiar. I want the bypass as well. Congrats.

That’s awesome.. they let you pick a date as soon as 14 days after the 8th and you can also choose if you want to go 1st for surgery which means you have to be there around 5:30am. So basically my liquid diet started the day after I got my date because I picked the 1st thing. I didn’t get to go on a pre op food bender lol but I did go to Applebee’s that night. Congrats and good luck. We’ll prob run into each other at some point lol

Good to know! Columbia is one of the best for this surgery-so I feel very lucky. I definitely want to go first. Good luck to you as well.

You guys I’m sooo excited! For so so long I’ve been thinking of doing this, reading this board, watching Weightloss shows and YouTube videos and finally I’m here posting my surgery date. With my luck I’m probably only dreaming and I’ll wake up at 7 am which is what my alarm is set to [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30] this is so surreal. I was so afraid of having to wait weeks and weeks and having this big build up to surgery day. I start my liquid diet tomorrow and honestly I do not feel like I needed more time to stuff my face although I will go out to dinner later and have a juicy steak [emoji51] and a few drinks. I’m so excited and ready for this. I have to add that my surgeon did something I didn’t like- he tried putting doubt into my decision to go with a bypass and really challenged me as to why I want it and why I don’t want the sleeve. Doc because I don’t want the slightest possibility of GERD and because I would like to lose the most amount of weight in the shortest amount of time and have higher odds of keeping it off without requiring a DS. I feel that this is my one and only shot at getting a grip on my life and my health and I can’t afford (nor will insurance) Image1525122505.855240.thumb.jpg.e2809e0a3ec5774ad8c53c2b8e4c8b1e.jpgto gradually go from procedure A to B if needed when I can cut the crap and get to business. I didn’t say that but I was thinking it. Okay enough rambling.
Starting weight 295lbs
Current weight 305lbs
Goal weight 140lbs
Yo-Yo Girl from New York City [emoji4]

Congrats!!! I’m on May 14 as well for my RNY bypass in Montreal [emoji4]!!
Day 5 of my liquid diet. It’s not easy but staying strong [emoji123][emoji4]

Congrats!!! I’m on May 14 as well for my RNY bypass in Montreal [emoji4]!!
Day 5 of my liquid diet. It’s not easy but staying strong [emoji123][emoji4]

Pre op diet was kicking my ass the 1st 3dayds but day 4 I’ve lost that stinging hunger pain which is the worst part for me. Hope you’re managing.. the 14th feels like an eternity from now.