Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On full liquid diet.... what are you eating?

Soooo... I hate everything on the full liquid diet. I'm not ever hungry but if I were, nothing tastes good. Any recommendations?

Jello, yogurt, pudding and popsicles are too sweet. Cream Soups are... yuck. I'm allowed grits which are decent. Taste a little weird after surgery.

I hate that my taste buds have changed! I didn't believe anyone when they said it could happen.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I make my own (or should say made and froze ) my own cream Soups and they were like heaven compared to canned. There's a bariatric app that I like that has some recipes and one was for broccoli Soup. But yes, I hate everything too. I like the more fun flavors of light Greek yogurt like cheesecake and I mix in a little of my cabot whey power for more Protein but it's still sweet.

My problem is that I AM still hungry after surgery. I think it may be going away but I have hunger pangs when I shouldn't. I can have eggs and blended stuff like tomorrow but I have snuck eggs and blended chicken. Ok, 1 egg.

I'll have to look into making my own! I'm not eating nearly anything all day, which isn't healthy but everything else is blah...

I'm jealous! Can't wait until I can have scrambled eggs! I have like 10 days left of this stuff.

Cheating with 1 egg is better than cheating with junk!

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I made lentil Soup during this stage. I just pureed it so it was chunk free. Definitely my favorite thing from that stage.

I went to the fancy grocery store and bought a whole bunch of their deli Soups. (they make in house). They sell hot Soup but you can also buy in their deli case in a sealed cold bag.

I have to avoid dairy so anything cream of was right out. I’m blending/pureeing it to eat. I’m so glad I have something non sweet to eat. I’m probably going to add some Protein Powder to help get my Protein count up.

I'm on day 3 of my liquid diet. I'm not hungry. I feel full constantly. I just keep drinking the diluted cranberry juice and Premier Protein. I was only able to get half my ounces in today. I'll start earlier tomorrow. The mornings seem to be the hardest to start drinking.

It will all be worth it. Don't give up!