Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

That sucks. I'd like some icecream too...yet again none in the house...lol I guess that's a good thing then -drinks her water- I'd like to mix one with some crystal light but I got my Water too frozen to mix with a packet. Wooops.

My flight didn't take off due to fog. Sitting in the airport with my 89 yr old dad complaining for 2 hours about made me crazy. I want ice cream!

Good thing I have none in the house. This calls for a hot fudge sundae.

Bad habits are hard to break. Good thing I am too lazy to go to the store.

Wow....You are a saint. If that were me with my elderly dad, the story would have been much, much different. It would go something like this:

My Dad: Blah, blah...I'm old and complain-y...

Me: *points behind dad* Hey Dad, look at that!

Dad: *turns around* What? I don't see anything...

Me: <silence> *I've vanished into the crowd*

Wow....You are a saint. If that were me with my elderly dad, the story would have been much, much different. It would go something like this:

My Dad: Blah, blah...I'm old and complain-y...

Me: *points behind dad* Hey Dad, look at that!

Dad: *turns around* What? I don't see anything...

Me: <silence> *I've vanished into the crowd*

Abandoning your poor father after all he has done for you, given you life...Tapshoes says jealously after wishing she had thought of this when travelling with her elderly mother! :smile2:

I think I would need something much stronger than ice cream.

My flight didn't take off due to fog. Sitting in the airport with my 89 yr old dad complaining for 2 hours about made me crazy. I want ice cream!

Good thing I have none in the house. This calls for a hot fudge sundae.

Bad habits are hard to break. Good thing I am too lazy to go to the store.

lol...denise I am thinking you need a margarita! :wink2: have one for me.

I am so scared to death that I am now wide open with the band. Can anyone say "OH NO!!!" :cursing:

lol...denise I am thinking you need a margarita! :wink2: have one for me.

I am so scared to death that I am now wide open with the band. Can anyone say "OH NO!!!" :cursing:

Aww hun I am sure you will do fine. -hug-

Don't be too scared. It really isn't as bad as it seems. I was completely unfilled for 3 months before my TT and I still managed to lose 15 pounds during that time. You have come so far so you learn to take this one day at a time, just like you have done before.

It just isn't fair that you have had to go through so much. I want to scream for you. Right now I am going through some rough medical problems with my medications but I feel lucky to not be in your shoes. You have my highest admiration and total support. You are well loved on this board and we won't let being unfilled derail you. You HAD to have learned better eating habits to get where you are... so I don't think it is as scary as if you were unfilled shortly after starting this journey. I will agree that it definetly is a mental challenge (especially after all you have been through), but now is the time to let that strong, beautiful woman shine!

I'm so frustrated and confused. I wish I knew how long these extra appointments really were going to take me. All my CTs are on Monday. All the other tests were supposed to be on September 3rd..but that needs changed. I dunno when the sleep study is yet...they said they would call in a week or two. I just wish I knew if I had anything to worry about or if these are going to just fly by or what. I'm going to call my nurse's office tomorrow and see if she found out anything since my CT scans are on Monday and she told me to call Monday...but I want to know if she knows anything before than obviously to see if I need to cancel that appointment. Hopefully if I do have to do all these appointments/tests they won't take long and they will go super smooth. I'm just scared and worried and feel like crying. -sounds like a baby-

Don't be too scared. It really isn't as bad as it seems. I was completely unfilled for 3 months before my TT and I still managed to lose 15 pounds during that time. You have come so far so you learn to take this one day at a time, just like you have done before.

It just isn't fair that you have had to go through so much. I want to scream for you. Right now I am going through some rough medical problems with my medications but I feel lucky to not be in your shoes. You have my highest admiration and total support. You are well loved on this board and we won't let being unfilled derail you. You HAD to have learned better eating habits to get where you are... so I don't think it is as scary as if you were unfilled shortly after starting this journey. I will agree that it definetly is a mental challenge (especially after all you have been through), but now is the time to let that strong, beautiful woman shine!

Thanks Kari. I am glad to hear that someone else can have an unfill and not gain. I don't want to loose, just not gain. Believe me, I have screamed my head off. All of this hell has got to pay off in the end for all of us!

Thanks to everyone, I need you all more than ever!

Hugs

LOL My house looked like James Town yesterday... The hubby was jet lagged out on couch, all sprawled so not even the cat had room. The oldest was passed out on the floor in front of the big fluffy ugly chair, youngest was half under half out from under the coffee table. Dog was in front of the entertainment center snoring (I shit you not) both cats were passed out ON the coffee table. I was just sitting on the love seat trying not to giggle like a loon and wake them all up. It was fricken hillarious.

The hubby got back around 1pm on wed, and its been AWESOME having him back home again. This last six months was ebil!!!!

Yay for Friday!

Cross fingers...had an interview yesterday and I WANT IT. I feel it went well...but I'm still scared to get my hopes up. I'll find out "sometime next week..."

I just hope I don't get that canned email the company sends around if you don't get the job...I'll lose it, I know I will...