Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

-hugs bbk more-

BBK, they are useless morons! When I read your post I was like "OH MY GOD they didn't even!?!" (out loud!). They better bloody believe its "on them" so should the next visit be. IDIOTS!

*HUGS YOU VERY TIGHTLY COS YOU MUST BE REALLY MAD*

Posting to say that female body builders scare me. If you know one or are one, I am sorry. There's a British one on TLC right now and she sounds like a man. She's trying for Ms. Olympian and has done damage to her wrists lifting those heavy heavy weights. :-( I'm sure she's grossed about by MO folks like me!

*hugs* for BBK.

I really hate when people on certain posts say...it's okay I do it and my band is fine...

Example:

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f17/can-you-still-have-sodas-after-being-banded-72863/index2.html

Stupid people.

I really hate when people on certain posts say...it's okay I do it and my band is fine...

Example:

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f17/can-you-still-have-sodas-after-being-banded-72863/index2.html

Stupid people.

but Froggi, every surgeon is different.

just because YOUR surgeon says no, doesnt mean everyone's surgeon says no...

Edited by losingjusme

Why would you want to chance something like that though? I don't get it...My surgeon says no, my nutritionist says no, my nurse says no, they all say no lol ...and so does every book I've read lol and half of the people on here. lol

ok ... so that means that HALF the surgeons say OK...

IMO just because your surgeon said no (and others) doesnt really give you the right to call someone stupid.

Risking messing up your pouch is stupid though...I didn't mean to say people stupid in general risking messing up your surgery is dumb though

Anywho. I prefer a nice cold icey Water. :)

When I was dehydrated one time when I had an accidental over fill (due to the wrong amount written down from the previous fill) the one thing I had to have was a few sips of "real" Coke, not diet or anything else. It was like my body knew instinctively what it needed, lol. I don't drink soda's that often but if I have a bad craving I'll have a diet A&W once in a while and I don't think it would hurt and sometimes some sparkling wine too but not at the same time! But as someone who is pre-surgery it's probably better to be more diligent about the rules as I was not, Nancy.:)

I wish this last load of laundry would finish. I am tired and want to go to bed, but want to make sure I have plenty of clean clothes before Fay gets here.