Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

i am in charge of all audio / pic promotions next wk:)

i will also have a victim recovery tin cup for donations set up - for the slighted, rho is in charge:)

Well dammit - what do I get to do?

chalk it up to life much more enjoyable vs reading others miseries on the hr of posting. did you get thru the day fine????

This lil southern girl has a thang or 2 to say. I have a few blogs that have quite a few hits. Theres a few people that might be on them tomorrow maybe from here... Maybe not.

I am ticked about now over all of this and I want someone to answer my last question.

SUSAN YEP USED A NAME went on Facebook and said shit about one of my friends and I refuse to stand for it. If they wanna unfriend me thats ok.

I want to make sure that my facebook is now mine again. She wasnt banned for what she said and I want to speak freely again on mine. I have cleaned out the clutter on my FB. Unless LBT And FB are linked someway I wanna know.

I have a freedom of speech and I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Feel it comin on.

if you go back and read what i wrote - i could care less that HH was banned. he broke the rules, you acted on it....

if i want to have dialogue w/him beyond this place - i know how to do that.

i have PM'd you over 4 times w/no response to date when there were no mods active here & abuses in play. NOTHING close in MO to what HH did - but again not my call. i actually had to go to susan and plain on FB about this - cause no one was here dealing.

the purpose of LBT? well i have been active in the food/nutrition - exercise - PTJP threads majorily for the last 2yrs. i tried to go into the complications section - but, since no mod was looking out for some of us that have had complications & nasty PM's were flung around....some of the veterans, such as myself NO longer go to any pre/post op threads to supply support....so there's your purpose.

I'm sorry but I really have no recollection of your PMs. If you have any issues whatsoever, please let me know and I'll do my best to deal with them.

I'd love to hear from you (via PM please) any issues that are currently going on that would hinder you or other members from providing SUPPORT to other members.

I want a real job - revive rho I can do - I teach CPR!

I can revive, too...you just beat the hell out of the chest area, right? Until they wake up and yell "get off!"

That's how I'm used to doing it...

well HELL , she's at a nursing convention when i pick her up - i expect the good stuff:)

that rehydration thingy.....

funny - will check on iv supplies

ironic - convention is re: organ donation and transplantation

I can revive, too...you just beat the hell out of the chest area, right? Until they wake up and yell "get off!"

That's how I'm used to doing it...

we'll do a special class when I'm down there

This lil southern girl has a thang or 2 to say. I have a few blogs that have quite a few hits. Theres a few people that might be on them tomorrow maybe from here... Maybe not.

I am ticked about now over all of this and I want someone to answer my last question.

SUSAN YEP USED A NAME went on Facebook and said shit about one of my friends and I refuse to stand for it. If they wanna unfriend me thats ok.

I want to make sure that my facebook is now mine again. She wasnt banned for what she said and I want to speak freely again on mine. I have cleaned out the clutter on my FB. Unless LBT And FB are linked someway I wanna know.

I have a freedom of speech and I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Feel it comin on.

I'd like to talk with any individuals involved that have gripes or issues with LBT, our moderators etc. Please PM me and I will try to assist or intervene when necessary.

I don't know the exact details about what was posted by Susan. I'd love for you to explain to me how and what was posted and why it was so terrible ?

Please do so via PM.

There's no need to continue to bicker publicly about such matters.

Well...if it's tonight and I'm documenting...you're gonna see a lot more of Bevo than you see on FB....

I'm ok w/ that. :biggrin::biggrin::frown:

Since I am not totally sure how to approach a mod on here that will give me an honest answer I want to ask this PUBLICLY and I want it to be answered that way:

If I post something on my Facebook and I am a member talking about another member I cannot be punished on here because they are not linked right?

Well ya know I try to never give honest answers on here (per your implication), but I'll make an exception just this once. The two sites aren't linked. Unless you're "friends" on fb then nobody will know here what you say there. As for punishment, I guess the only standards are libel & slander (I can never remember which is spoken, and which is written)?

I'd like to talk with any individuals involved that have gripes or issues with LBT, our moderators etc. Please PM me and I will try to assist or intervene when necessary.

I don't know the exact details about what was posted by Susan. I'd love for you to explain to me how and what was posted and why it was so terrible ?

Please do so via PM.

There's no need to continue to bicker publicly about such matters.

Oh no it's already public... Most of us are friends on FB Anyway..

Susan went on FB and made Fun of Gloucester and said that she should shut her mouth and go have another glass of wine.

SNT - TYVM!!!

I seriously do not know what came over me! I think the only reason I was able to say it all - is cause a lot of it I planned out - It seriously went on for that long (her tirade - my tortuous trying on of dresses)

Had it been more of the spur of the moment - I might have chickened out - or stumbled over my words - but no I had about 3/4 of it already in my head)

I didnt even go into all of it - some of it reminded me of stories you hear about sororities hazing pledges w/ permanent markers - lets just say there was definite pointing out of every flaw!

Ooohhhhh gets me hot again just rethinking it all!

Oh, you are amazing! Hopefully that woman will change how she speaks to her daughter. If not, at least the daughter will NEVER forget the stranger who took up for her! YOU ROCK!:biggrin: