Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

The thing that gets me, Plain is ya'll continually act like this was about HH. For me, it WASN'T. For me, it was Susan deleting my post because she didn't like it.

Then why is it about him now? Why have you changed your "tagline". Isn't that a HH reference? Or am I mistaken?

For me, it was asking why HH was banned, and being told that he was continually warned - when he's telling me he never was.

Glou, I can with 100% honesty say that he was warned. I warned him myself a couple of times. Now if he says he was never warned, then one of us is lying. You can decide....I don't care anymore.

And don't EVEN say having sex with dogs and cats and cows and all the crappy stuff that was said by Carlene was why he was banned.

That's not why "carlene" was banned. "Carlene" was banned because that was a false account trying to get around the temp. ban......and we ban the person, not just the name.

If that's the case WE ALL need to be banned on this thread alone - cuz we've all gone there.

I personally find there is a difference between me saying, in in jest and with you playing along, that you do something sexual....and HH saying that to somebody in a malicious way. Are you honestly saying that those two things have the same moral equivalency to you?

A poor decision to ban a well-liked member and not others who are far nastier, far more angrier and hateful than HH.

But I though you said this thing wasn't about HH? Is it, or not? And why is he constantly trying to get back on a site where he was "banned without any sort of warning whatsoever"? If a site did me like that, I'd say screw 'em.

FYI I don't even know HH.

He although I think brought alot to the forefront of this because it showed for sure some of the things people knew were happening but weren't obvious enough to enough people.

I can't even agree with you more. ABSOLUTELY ridiculous that MANY people from here are friends with SUSAN on FB and saw her snotty ass comments on FB about Glouc and no one had the guts to point it out but me. Horrible, unprofessional, childish, rude.

Sorry, Glou. I did NOT see this post from Susan on FB. I haven't been there long and don't always keep up. I would have commented if I had seen it.

I would like to know what "sensitive state" I am in? I have a great job, I love my co-workers, I have great friends, I have great kids, my husband and I are doing awesome, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I seldom drink, I'm not pregnant; so what is this sensitive state I am in?

I would like to know what "sensitive state" I am in? I have a great job, I love my co-workers, I have great friends, I have great kids, my husband and I are doing awesome, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I seldom drink, I'm not pregnant; so what is this sensitive state I am in?

Are you baiting us to say? Because that's what it sounds like..

Your posts never resemble this

It's not about HH -- it's about Susan who called us a bunch of his "followers" in some snarky PM she sent to him.

That one was the icing on the cake.

I am not sure why you find that insulting? He obviously has a specific group of people who seem to find him entertaining. Every time he came back under a new name, he got more and more insulting and the same group of people continued to encourage him, which is probably why he continues to create new names. I am sure if he hadn't received all the encouragement, he would have accepted the temporary ban and would probably be back posting now.

- I am not making this personal - which you seem to have taken it.

But you have. When you make a generic statement slamming "mods", I'm in that group. If you are directing your criticism towards one person in particular, then say that name. Isn't that a big part of being direct?

I say again that I enjoy you here and FB - in this specific issue we disagree and I happen to be angry tonight

I have the capacity to get by this - the question is do you?

Of course! I just feel that HH is probably spreading misinformation about his situation on fb. Now, there's nothing wrong with that...but when you bring that misinformation back on this site, you're doing it a disservice.

Ditto. This IS NOT ABOUT HH.

So....when exactly did you change your "status line" to bowing at the altar of HH?

susan - really?

common' - you took stuff personal & threw it out there; a wise woman would see that error and offer grace.

one in denial - offers excuses.

sorry how i see it.

I knew there was a reason I considered playing for the other side..

Really

I still haven't gotten an answer on this one as to if it's fair game to respond I would assume it is since it's followed by a question mark?

I already said why, Plain. It was in reference to Susan's crappy comment to HH that we were all his "followers." It's not about HH, it's about Susan.

Uh, yeah, I saw that after my message had posted. Y'all type waaay faster than me. I started to go in and remove it, but figured that might start a riot.

Uh, Lulu, I am pretty sure I offered an apology for my post on Facebook. I even received a pm from Rhonda stating she hated having bad blood between us. She also admitted to handling herself poorly and was embarrassed. A message was also sent for my husband apologizing for the comment about who did I blow to get this job. Based upon my saying I made a mistake, and her saying she did, I thought all of this was done and over.

I mean, seriously, everyone is human, everyone makes mistakes. This is supposed to be a support forum. This one thread is poisoning LBT and I am really, really saddened by that. I agree with Alex, it is time to move on and get back to the real business of this message board, which is to support people in their weight loss goals.

I am going to step in and defend myself. I cannot believe what is going on here. Yes, I was slammed in a thread and got tired of seeing all the complaints going on over the moderator team deciding to ban someone. I had worked about 70 hours that week putting on a major event at work, and ended the week with the flu. So, as I admitted then, I was a bit on edge. I am a human being, we all are. My statement on Facebook never mentioned anyone's name. NEVER! It said I wish people would quit whining and have another glass of wine. As soon as I posted it, I realized I shouldn't have, even though I didn't in any way, shape or form indicate who or what I was talking about. I deleted the status within two minutes of posting it. I told Alex about it as well.

Now seriously, is that what this is all about? Because, it really seems blown way, way out of proportion to me.

Susan,

I'd like to remind you that I did send you a message on FB after what happened here. I was angry that you posted a comment to my comment on FB about LBT. I was also angry about your posting/deleting issues here with Glou. But I gave you a second chance, told you that we're all human and we make mistakes. I also know that Glou gave you a second chance after the blow up.

Today, you un-friended me (and several others) on FB. I know this has absolutely nothing to do with LBT and I'm sorry to take up the space...but...I will. Today, I posted a message on my FB page and changed the sentence under my avi on here. That seems to be when I got un-friended. I had made no comments on FB regarding you at all today UNTIL you got snarky.

It is entirely my decision and right to be friends with HH or to "follow" him if I so choose. I don't agree with the lifetime banning but that is my opinion. I have the right to have one. I've said many times how much I like this site and get great info. But this site has a negative tone now. Many of us don't even bother to post on other threads because of the negative responses. THAT is something the mods should be working on and watching for.

You chose to take info from FB and use it here. Not cool. They are two separate things. If you did not indeed come back here and contact Alex about the FB issues, I'd like to know who did. This has made even FB a negative place today. You asked for an explanation and this is my take on things.

And, an aside: If you all (mods) have pissed off RestlessMonkey, that's a pretty sad state of affairs. She's a classy lady and has been nothing but beneficial to LBT. Actually, the other folks you've pissed off today also fit that catagory...classy dames with strong opinions but who bend over backwards to offer their support to each other. This is truly sad.:biggrin:

I am not sure why you find that insulting? He obviously has a specific group of people who seem to find him entertaining. Every time he came back under a new name, he got more and more insulting and the same group of people continued to encourage him, which is probably why he continues to create new names. I am sure if he hadn't received all the encouragement, he would have accepted the temporary ban and would probably be back posting now.

I am aware of several of his now banned personas - having hysterically interacted with them - Now I may have missed a post or 2 - but have never read a post by one of his alter-egos that was even remotely insulting - do you have any evidence suggesting otherwise - or are you just trying to make excuses.......

But you have. When you make a generic statement slamming "mods", I'm in that group. If you are directing your criticism towards one person in particular, then say that name. Isn't that a big part of being direct?

I can see how you feel that way - let's make it a little more clear - I have intended to slam susan all night having been informed that many of the issues I have are in regards to her doing (this information is from many sources - but having no direct information/ proof myself that she is truly at the heart of my problems - I have left it general so as not to condemn without evidence.

It has also allowed for the inclusion of any other mods involved that I am unaware of. If it does not pertain to certain mods then it shouldn't offend them - these have been my intentions however.

Uh, Lulu, I am pretty sure I offered an apology for my post on Facebook. I even received a pm from Rhonda stating she hated having bad blood between us. She also admitted to handling herself poorly and was embarrassed. A message was also sent for my husband apologizing for the comment about who did I blow to get this job. Based upon my saying I made a mistake, and her saying she did, I thought all of this was done and over.

I mean, seriously, everyone is human, everyone makes mistakes. This is supposed to be a support forum. This one thread is poisoning LBT and I am really, really saddened by that. I agree with Alex, it is time to move on and get back to the real business of this message board, which is to support people in their weight loss goals.

Excuse me here for speaking for someone I consider a super good friend. You're speaking BS!! Yea she sent you that... BTW she was trying to make good. All the while you fail to mention you were posting some shit post about her on lbt without mentioning she did that... then guess what? That's when you went on your deleting spree.

YOU have no idea how close some of us are and knwo within seconds that something is happening.

Don't call people out.

I am still waiting to know if it's fair game to answer the question you asked me.