Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Maybe it's the wine talking... but I see in my future nekkid pillow fights.

Anyone else feeling it?

Well it could be the 2nd pineapple mojito I'm about to make - but I agree and think that should be considered when you, Lulu and I are in Dallas next week!

Well it could be the 2nd pineapple mojito I'm about to make - but I agree and think that should be considered when you, Lulu and I are in Dallas next week!

Now *that* took a strange and unexpected turn!!!

Well, I'd have to say GO FOR IT!! And you might want to document the event with pics. Just sayin'.

Well...if it's tonight and I'm documenting...you're gonna see a lot more of Bevo than you see on FB....

Okay, still - I'm the one taping. I'm no where near "camera ready" yet. :biggrin:

FYI I have had exactly 5 oz of wine thus far... so if you plan on telling me to shut my mouth and go have another glass of wine you can kiss it and pass over what I have to say.

1 - KC awesome!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more. For such a lil thang you sure got some balls on you. I think I will hide behind Glou when we pick you up from the airport.

2 - so 12 complaints? Is that the magic number, as in that's the policy? I think 4 wasn't enough because that's how many I put in for a situation. I am over it now and couldnt care less... Because I assume when I come here there is no modding.

3 - I haven't needed help, so I'm not lacking communication, but if people are trying to get help and can't then that's a problem. I didn't need help per se.. I was trying to alert them to remove crap before newcomers not knowing any better wouldn't see that.

4 - taking this to FB if you're a mod then that should be instant banning of a mod. I couldnt believe that. I was floored. I even copied it in case it was deleted to prove to people. Can't even believe it. No words. Unprofessional immature, childish.. oh wait yes I have words for it. No names just words.

5 - if the mods are sending PMs to folks like HH making nasty comments that he has followers then that too is unacceptable and policy/mod limits need to be revised. Wow damn good thing I missed where I could of been a follower or one of my friends because that has me ticked off. Seriously? I mean isn't there enough drama in your own life that you don't need to stir more pots?

with all due respect susan - why did i have to go to you upset on FB about the nasty PM's that i rec'd & reported?

I have had to do the same and its ridiculous.

why has alex not responded to my PM's?

The answer to this will be interesting. I have been on here a couple years. I hear him mentioned. Rarely see his input.

why is crap here taken to FB? Shouldn't be... That's like a doctor taking something to church service.... Thought people kept their band stuff as their band stuff. I NEVER mention LBT on anyones Facebook or even come close to mentioning they have a band. I keep it here.

so you work - get more mods, none of the ones i mentioned have been heard from - since forever. kat is the only one that has been a mainstay since i've joined.

Theres many good people on here that could moderate and actually still have a LAP-BAND®®.

look at BBK's comments - who do you think i admired & followed when i joined? her & ljm - where are they?

I adored BBK when I came here... Leslie2Lose, Apples and LJM where'd they go? ya, thanks.

keep building up traffic / less support from some of us that have been there / done that & have real life experience about this banding experience.....

KC - you rock

She is my hero... I Could never talk to my daughter like that. She is only a size 9 but still. That lady needs to be taken out back and shown something a little Office Space style.

ready to be kidnapped next wk?Can you steal me too?

Oh going to have green fairy later. I have a recipe that includes Lucid Absinthe, pineapple juice, sprite, and Mint... Muddle it and Yummo. Well dunno but will find out.

Thats funny b/c my makeshift 'mojito' tonight is diet sprite, pineapple juice, mint and a whole lot of parrot bay rum - funny it's sweet just like me!

Thats funny b/c my makeshift 'mojito' tonight is diet sprite, pineapple juice, mint and a whole lot of parrot bay rum - funny it's sweet just like me!

If you're going to Lu's you need to rest that liver.

I demand pics dressed as Meg White at her drum set in the music room!!

If you're going to Lu's you need to rest that liver.

I demand pics dressed as Meg White at her drum set in the music room!!

Sorry forgot to add KC... please wear clothes or atleast a compression garmet ROFL...

Just sayin from experience!

Oh it gets better Brandy - we wont be hidden away in the country - NOPE - out in the city for all to witness

Dallas may never be the same!

oh my - can't wait!

I am not sure which one I have to choose.. what happens in dallas stays in dallas or is it houston stays in houston?

Can I see which is worse then choose?

Oh it gets better Brandy - we wont be hidden away in the country - NOPE - out in the city for all to witness

Dallas may never be the same!

I am more afraid for Goose who might get kidnapped and Lu

I am not sure which one I have to choose.. what happens in dallas stays in dallas or is it houston stays in houston?

Can I see which is worse then choose?

will we remember?