Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Yes they were! I read through them all, but didn't feel coherent enough to respond. I am now half way through my first full cup of coffee.< /p>

I'm going into the meeting tomorrow with a calm spirit and determined not to show any weakness in front of the HR chick and Big Boss.

I've got a plan, now it's time to put it into motion...I'm not gonna let this crew of idiots shut me down, steal my joy or anything even CLOSE to that...

Good luck, Ebony. Hold yourself composed; you are stronger than anything they can throw at you. We are all so proud of how you have handled this terrible situation. They cannot take your pride, your skills, or your professionalism.

A Our reps are actually sent to a school to learn about what it takes to provide good representation. Every opportunity that I have had to deal with our reps, they have gathered their information similar to lawyers preparing for a trial.

I've never heard of that. Sounds like the members are getting their union dues money's worth.

Then again, I don't swear to know anything about unions other than my grandfather was a union man.

I've been both a union representative in an organization in tumultuous times, and management at different places. I truly have seen and worked both sides. I've also been an independent consultant, so I've got a well rounded perspective on how organizations in my sector can run.

Wait 'till I post the mid-80's "shorty shorts" pics of my youth. Then I will truly be sharing "all".

OH NO - another image burned into my memory; where is selective amnesia when you want it???

I'm looking squarely at you here, tap.

OK - starting to get creeped out...

Don't fight it. It makes assimilation easier.

Oh...a Borg reference....the lineup for a 7 of 9 body starts with me!!

Beginning a PJTP #2, would quicken it up....a lot. Of course it would also result in less fish recipes popping up out of the blue!!!!

But what would the fun in that be?

Ok now seriously. Am I just stupid or is it a known fact that it's illegal to send a bottle of wine via the usps?

I didn't know this. Understandable but really annoying if you are inclined to send rare or unusual wines as small tokens of thanks/celebrations etc.

Guess I will just have to drink any wine I might purchase for gifts.

The UPS guy was like - that looks like good vinegar you're shipping there, what are they going to do with that vinegar when they get it? Make sure to put vinegar on the packing list, etc.. I was cracking up after I looked like the total idiot b/c I was like - this is not vinegar it's a really good dessert wine - the guy just had this look like - are you really that dense - trying to help you out here!

:thumbup::w00t:

pjtp: Being mean just to be mean is not proper "debating"

Agreed.

For those in school - teachers and students alike - have a great first week!

Edited by tapshoes
At least one early morning typo...

Yes they were! I read through them all, but didn't feel coherent enough to respond. I am now half way through my first full cup of coffee.< /div>

I'm on cup #2...

I'm on cup #2...

I am brewing another pot of coffee. I kept thinking that my cup of coffee tasted off. I came into the kitchen only to notice that I purchased a different version of my coffee. It tastes like water! I put in double the amount of coffee for this new pot. I hope that works. I don't want to stop at a drive thru to get a cup of coffee. I don't want to, but I will...

I kept thinking that my cup of coffee tasted off. I came into the kitchen only to notice that I purchased a different version of my coffee. It tastes like water!

Decaf? or some other variation? I have my usual brands, and if they ever mess with them..........

Decaf? or some other variation? I have my usual brands, and if they ever mess with them..........

Worse, it says its MILD! Who needs mild coffee? :thumbup: The point of coffee (for me, anyway) is the caffeine.

Worse, it says its MILD! Who needs mild coffee? :thumbup: The point of coffee (for me, anyway) is the caffeine.

MILD?!? What kind of craziness is that?? Coffee - strong, black, caffeinated, hot. Mild - pshaw! I'm sure that's a food law they are breaking!

MILD?!? What kind of craziness is that?? coffee - strong, black, caffeinated, hot. Mild - pshaw! I'm sure that's a food law they are breaking!

Food law... Laws of nature... I really hate that I paid for this huge canister of MILD coffee. I am going back to the store this afternoon to get the right kind. I cannot start my mornings with this crud. I should not have to put 12 scoops of coffee in for 6 cups. Even after doing that, it is only drinkable. Not good at all.:thumbup:

I cannot start my mornings with this crud. I Not good at all.:thumbup:

coffee grounds are good for gardens, so just pour them around some of your plants...get some good of it!

OK - DH is up now, so time to get moving...have a great day, Slim.

well CRAP

another post "poofed" into the graveyard of LBT.

in summary:)

brandy - your text cracked dh and i up last night, think your ok.

ebony - good luck today, keep us posted

can't remember what else i said - more coffee (the good stuff)

Now I don't know anything about mild coffee - I do know there is a common misconception in the coffee world:

The darker the roast - the less caffeine it has!

I always thought that was interesting. So back to the grind tonight - going to be a rough one!

heartfire - went to SoCal to visit my sister. Had an amazing trip and it was very hard to leave. Also spent monday hiking up a mountain and my body still aches today!

Morning all! I'm sipping my coffee: Mystery Brew-literally since our pots at work are labeled. Dark Roast, Cafe Special and Mystery Brew. Generally MB is a mix of the others so that new pots can be made. I take my chances. All good!

Tried 5 day pouch test and failed last night. Tortillas and queso got the better of me.

Day One - Take Two.

Tried 5 day pouch test and failed last night. Tortillas and queso got the better of me.

Day One - Take Two.

LOL

DH just left for MX City, and he wanted mexican last night - i thought, ????? i opted for the Soup though, already had my quota of queso for the month:)