Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Thanks Pool! Me too!

I am back to school and worried about my weight the first day! It is hard as hell to spend 9 hours here and not eat shit out of hte vending machine....blah....

Thanks Pool! Me too!

I am back to school and worried about my weight the first day! It is hard as hell to spend 9 hours here and not eat shit out of hte vending machine....blah....

No kidding...I'm here 9 hours a day and the vending machine is VISIBLE to me. I sit in my cubby and I can see the neon glow and sometimes I hear the Twix saying, "you know you want me...come get me baby."

But then it gets weird and creepy...I won't share that part.

Edited by Gone4Now
spell check...for the freaking Virgos....

Hmm...he's her age, smart, and a cutie! How do you feel about the concept of betrothal?:lol:

I think it is an awesome idea!:wub: He walked in as I read your post. He asked what I was laughing about. I told him. I showed him a picture on your fb page. He thinks she's pretty. He said, "but long distance is hard to do." He is too funny!

No kidding...I'm here 9 hours a day and the vending machine is VISIBLE to me. I sit in my cubby and I can see the neon glow and sometimes I hear the Twix saying, "you know you want me...come get me baby."

Ok you two, back away from the vending machines.:tt1: Thankfully, I have to go up 5 flights of stairs to get to our vending area. It keeps me honest.:biggrin:

Slim - I would know nothing about getting addicted to FB :tt2:

Right!:lol:

If there was a way for it to just be us, sure. I'd love to hear some sane, reasonable thoughts from somebody who actually LIVES with it, not just has an opinion. But we all know that that can't happen. Unless... how much clout do the mods have to make Fanny and I our own boxing ring where all the others could only be spectators? :biggrin:

What a great idea!! I doubt if it can happen but it would be cool. Maybe someone should suggest "Boxing Rings" to Alex, as a new LBT feature? That way, when two people start going at it head to head, the mods can tell them to "take it to the ring!!" (not that I think it would be like that with you, Beth, but I know you have strong opinions, as do I, so it could be a cool match! :lol:)

Uh, is there a polite, totally PC, mod-friendly way to tell someone to kindly eff off? Um, I'm just curious 'cause no one on LBT would piss me off or anything...:biggrin:

After all the problems, bad feelings and strife this site has taken this week, you'd think someone could exercise a little self-control and keep her mouth shut. I wish that someone had not felt it necessary to read and comment on the Heads Will Roll thread...but alas...one must consider the source.

PJTP: I love my pool. I had a great hour wog with my mom. If I'd only remembered to bring margaritas. I had a delightful Water, vintage 2009, pleasant but not aggressive, with just a hint in the back of chlorine... Ya know, I so don't get wine snobs....I guess I'll have to stick to the tap.

After all the problems, bad feelings and strife this site has taken this week, you'd think someone could exercise a little self-control and keep her mouth shut. I wish that someone had not felt it necessary to read and comment on the Heads Will Roll thread...but alas...one must consider the source. .

i put that ? out to the mods this evening.

i think taunting - stalking -R- ISSUES, garners my well equipped vocab if "it" wants to still play ..... saying ,

need taps- i have too much zucchini & need to cook....did a bunch today - sent to slim; just don't like frozen veggies.

who pickles - plain can't answer.

need taps- i have too much zucchini & need to cook....did a bunch today - sent to slim; just don't like frozen veggies.

And slim is so grateful! I didn't mention that I was eating that zuc with sore teeth.:biggrin: I got my braces adjusted today. That didn't stop me from eating way too much zucchini. :lol:

Thanks Pool! Me too!

Hel-looo... I'm that nerd that is carrying around a little lunch sack along with a metallic bottle for Water. Yep, that's me. :biggrin:

Is plain involved somehow? I saw "weird and creepy."

Okay, way behind, been a long day!

DD did very well with her surgery. She was a crack up when she "woke up". She was asking the weirdest questions - how many shots to numb my mouth, can I bite my tongue off, how did you get the teeth out, etc. She has always been curious and wanted to know why??? I think that is the math nerd in her.

Math: Least favorite subject. The kids at school just laugh at me - never have understood, never will. I just use my super cool, bedazzled calculator to add/subtract/multiply/divide. Hey that was pretty good for me, using my math vocab :D

Beth~ I can just see you now with your boxing gloves on! Ding, ding, ding, round 1! Boxing, debating and carrying a brown bag lunch; that about sums it up!:smile2:

Lu~ So jealous that you can purge (your stuff) and get a new kitchen! I am a huge horder, don't know why, but I am. I need to apply my clean the kids room philosophy to the rest of the house! Two big boxes - throw away, give away and they are overflowing when I am done!!! I would always do it when they were gone for a weekend, that way there were no tears! :thumbup:

TPG~ Sorry about all of the paperwork! Dang, that sounds daunting. At least you are away from the other office and don't have to put up with them or their shtuff, anymore!

Ebony~ You are kickin' ass with your running! I feel like a lazy butt today, did nothing. Might have to get up early tomorrow and do a quick road run.

Glouc & BBK~ Back slowly away from the vending machine - they are evil! I have a problem with the school bookkeepers office, she always has chocolate sitting out that is so easy to grab and go. You know, those stupid little bite size candy bars, well, I am in there more than 1x a day!

Michelle~ In our staff meeting today they told us that buildings would not close for the flu (swine or other) unless there was 50% of staff and 50% of students out. That would be a lot of sick kids and teachers!

Tried to hit the main points! Hope you all had a great day and sorry if I missed ya!

Beth~ I can just see you now with your boxing gloves on! Ding, ding, ding, round 1! Boxing, debating and carrying a brown bag lunch; that about sums it up!:smile2:

LOL!

Obviously this isn't my first rodeo in the debating area. Been doing it for years. There are some I have made friends with and known online for many years (and got to meet some in July when I went to Houston).

Anyway, due to my "sparring" with others, I gave them all a visual of my sparring get-up -- red boxing gloves and blue tutu. :thumbup:

Nice! I would love to see that!

I think it is an awesome idea!:D He walked in as I read your post. He asked what I was laughing about. I told him. I showed him a picture on your fb page. He thinks she's pretty. He said, "but long distance is hard to do." He is too funny!

That's great thinking!!! I like a good head on my future son-in-law's shoulders!

Ok you two, back away from the vending machines.:D Thankfully, I have to go up 5 flights of stairs to get to our vending area. It keeps me honest.:thumbup:

Glouc & BBK~ Back slowly away from the vending machine - they are evil! I have a problem with the school bookkeepers office, she always has chocolate sitting out that is so easy to grab and go. You know, those stupid little bite size candy bars, well, I am in there more than 1x a day!

Backing away...It's calling me...backing AWAY....

whew..that was close!

Hate the bite size by themselves, but love them wrapped in croissant dough and baked. Good thing THAT's not in the vending machine.

What a great idea!! I doubt if it can happen but it would be cool. Maybe someone should suggest "Boxing Rings" to Alex, as a new LBT feature? That way, when two people start going at it head to head, the mods can tell them to "take it to the ring!!" (not that I think it would be like that with you, Beth, but I know you have strong opinions, as do I, so it could be a cool match! :D)

Ooh...I like it. It would be like R&R on crack!!!

Uh, is there a polite, totally PC, mod-friendly way to tell someone to kindly eff off? Um, I'm just curious 'cause no one on LBT would piss me off or anything...:smile2:

From what I hear PMs are the way to go...shrug.

Is plain involved somehow? I saw "weird and creepy."

Watch this: boobage!

Okay, way behind, been a long day!

DD did very well with her surgery. She was a crack up when she "woke up". She was asking the weirdest questions - how many shots to numb my mouth, can I bite my tongue off, how did you get the teeth out, etc. She has always been curious and wanted to know why??? I think that is the math nerd in her.

Ah!! What a sweetie! A girl after my own heart - not the math, the why. I'm a why-girl. lol

How's she feeling now? (oops, guess I'm a how-girl, too?)

Math: Least favorite subject. The kids at school just laugh at me - never have understood, never will. I just use my super cool, bedazzled calculator to add/subtract/multiply/divide. Hey that was pretty good for me, using my math vocab :w00t:

Calculators are awesome. When in doubt, start/run/calc/enter

Croissant dough and bite size candy bars - damn, that sounds sooooo good!

DD is doing pretty well. We can understand what she is saying! She has some swelling this evening, but I have been diligent about getting her ice every 30 minutes, so hopefully it won't be too bad. I will definitely get some pictures for her scrapbook.

heartfire - $50 dh comes home this evening from buz trip and asks where his wife is. i'm not an organized person by nature, but its gotten to me as of late & w/the remodel finnishing up - good of time as any.

Well, Lu, when you are done with your house, if you still have the urge to throw more stuff away, please make your way out West to visit my house and storage unit! I'll house you and feed you and I've got unlimited access to a national park in my back yard!

Thanks again for all the support and concern. I'm working on my 25 page life story for the new doc. For the record, it doesn't take any week to fill out a form. Pleeeze. I hate rules! I want my band NOW! This minute!! Today!!!!

You have ALL of my support and best wishes!

UGH! Paperwork! You should have seen all of the stuff we had to fill out when adopting DD! Yikes! I'm still filing out paperwork! Actually, I might just be done with all of that. Today we were able to finally apply for her SS card, more paperwork. I think we're all done now!

Hang in there!

NINE HOURS!!!! Are you flippin' kidding me!?? I so admire your dedication b/c that is just so NOT me! Can you pack a small ice chest to take with you?

UGH! Having to actually SEEEEEEE the vending machine all of the time would kill me!

And why not share? Plain does all the time! We're all still here... barely! :smile2: LOL!

PJTP: I love my pool.

I'm so envious, but alas, you already know that! LOL!

Michelle~ In our staff meeting today they told us that buildings would not close for the flu (swine or other) unless there was 50% of staff and 50% of students out. That would be a lot of sick kids and teachers!

So glad to hear everything went well with DD! I was pretty loopy after mine too!

50% is A LOT! WOW! Guess they aren't too worried about so many people getting sick!

PJTP: I am so flippin' tired! Hardly slept last night and today was so busy! Didn't get out of here when we wanted so it ended up pushing the whole day back. DD missed dance class. We didn't even get home until 5:30 and I still had everything to put away, dinner to fix, potato salad to make and veggies and fruit for the weekend to wash and dry. My back is f'ing killing me! I didn't sit down until about 9:30 tonight. DD was still up. She slept all the way home and since we were trying to get stuff done, we just let her watch some cartoons and go to bed late. She'll sleep in the truck tomorrow too so I'm not worried about it.

I told DH if we ever re-do that floor in the kitchen, I'm getting Cork!!!!

A couple of the things we want/need to take with us are up in storage so DH gets to run up in the AM and get it while I pack. Both of us would swear that the stuff was here but, it's not! Wish we'd have checked a couple of days ago but we didn't think of it, well b/c we thought the stuff was here! I HATE having a storage unit!

We are actually considering turning the guest room into a storage room so we can move stuff out of the unit. It'd save us a ton of money and it would make us go thru stuff. There are a lot of boxes that we haven't opened since we moved into the previous house 12 years ago!!

I hope all of you have a fantastic and safe weekend!

Goodnight and I'll see you when we get back!