Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

*edited to add - I just found this awesome link. Do you think a crime has been committed?? Outhouse Aficionado In Deep Doo-doo. Again. - September 1, 2009

that' is pretty foul!!! gross, thanks for the share..:thumbup: lol

pjtp - walk out this AM, feathers all over the front yard.

now i know that dove season opened yesterday here - but i didn't hear any gun fire & the grass is covered in white puffy clouds of feathers. trying to keep a puppy from rolling around in them is a treat. :mad:

No shots at all? Weird!

The lab only brought one dead bird in, when we first got her. Plopped it right on DD's bed. I heard her yelling, and the lab was hiding. I told DD, she was just bringing a gift.

But, no more gifts have come. :thumbup:

we get "many" gifts on the back porch still, DH can't handle either. it's me picking up carcass' cause his a wuss.

this was strange, no body unless someones dog took off w/the body (dove)....my problem is, ummmm who's shooting around my front door? and WHY didn't my dogs bark to let me know???? LOL

Maybe they shot it somewhere else...and it didn't fall right away?....dog came, got it, left feathers?

I dunno...never bird hunted. Never really hunted, just cleaned it up. I am not sure I could. I always wanted to, and I think I could do it, but I don't know.

I think I'll just stick to grilling it. :thumbup: I do that best.

PJTP...Hi Everybody! Good morning!

PJTP: To all the ladies that refuse to put "organ meat" in their mouth, well......*snickering too much to finish boorish pun

Plain, dearest, you have to have 'an organ' that is big enough to 'stand away' from the body in order to indulge in that particular incomparable pleasure! Sorry you're so "challenged"...maybe next lifetime?

OMG, I posted yesterday... YESTERDAY!! And already there are over a 100 new posts! You guys talk too much! :) hehehe

Yes we do talk a lot!

PS: @ Plain, I enjoy liver, kidneys, brains and many other organs in my mouth :w00t:

Ate liver as a kid because mom insisted - if she cut it thin and pan-fried it, it wasn't too bad, but now that I'm an adult, I don't touch it. No to kidneys and brains...

Okay, color me stupid, but isn't fat-free bacon, oh, I dunno, AIR? :thumbup:

ROFLMBO...

I've never heard of such an animal.

Just one type for me. And it must be humongous. So sorry, plain. :)

Can I get an AMEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

there was a thread last wk about turkey bacon ..

it should come from a pig - that * pancetta * prosciutto~

like i wont' eat orange butter (margarine) - i'll take small doses of the real stuff.

Yep, me too - no orange butter for me. Love the real stuff, eat it sparingly...

*snorkle* You say what I say -- about skim milk, at least. HORRIBLE stuff. If I'm gonna do milk, 2% for me, thankyouverymuch.

Me too - I will drink 2% - have for a number of years. Whole milk really upsets my tummy now...I can tell right away it's gonna be a bad few hours after I drink it, so no thanks.

Doing well this morning - cool nights have arrived, so I'm sleeping really well. Didn't want to get up this morning.

Restarting the 5-day pouch test today - tried to start Tuesday, but didn't have clear Protein Drinks for at work, and without a blender, the powder shakes just don't dissolve enough YUK!

Have a terrific day, everyone! :mad:

Restarting the 5-day pouch test today - tried to start Tuesday, but didn't have clear Protein drinks for at work, and without a blender, the powder shakes just don't dissolve enough YUK!

Have a terrific day, everyone! :thumbup:

Omg, have you done one yet? I don't know overall what I've lost because I took a vote and people said not to, BUT just in the last TWO DAYS ALONE I've lost FOUR POUNDS! Yesterday was 1/2 pound, and this morning, a whopping 3 1/2 pounds!!!!!! :mad: I had to get on the scale twice just to make sure it wasn't a fluke! NEW LOW for me!

As a matter of fact, as soon as I hit post, I'ma gonna update mah ticker!!!

Edited by BethFromVA

that's awesome beth - !!

I KNOW! :):w00t::cool2: This thing REALLY works. I feel more energized and focused and dedicated too. :tt1:

Fanny, I'm sorry to hear about the tooth pain. So far (knock on wood) I've never had to deal, so I can't say I can relate. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Plain, so sorry the dummy talked, but I'd be checking the internet very soon. I've heard there are VERY explicit videos which are not the most flattering for you. Rumor has it the dummy is more endowed. OUCH! :blink:

OMG, I'm also .1 away from being "only" obese!! My BMI is now at 35, and 34.9 puts me in obese. I remembered looking yesterday, and for my height, I had to hit 223 to get to 34.9, and this morning I'm 223.5. OMG OMG OMG!!!

Sorry, I'll stop now. :blink:

No that's totally awesome Beth congrats. I hope to have a victory soon since I began to run again.

PJTP- I /failed! plan was no alcohol, no snacking, run 3x per week, lots of Water calories around 1000-1200. I did good with the snacking. I did my runs and I have another today and got lots of water. My calorie count was oddly enough too low even if I was sedentary which I wasn't.

I have a fill scheduled that I will probably cancel since I am eating the Proteins and such like I should I can only eat smaller amounts and I am under 1k a day.

PS to tattle on myself I had 1 glass of wine last night during Hells Kitchen :blink:

OMG, I'm also .1 away from being "only" obese!! My BMI is now at 35, and 34.9 puts me in obese. I remembered looking yesterday, and for my height, I had to hit 223 to get to 34.9, and this morning I'm 223.5. OMG OMG OMG!!!

Sorry, I'll stop now. :blink:

Yay Beth!

I'm hoping for similar results - I get the next 6 pounds off and I'll be in Onederland...I'm obsessed, I think - can't seem to think of anything else!

I gotta find a BMI calculator online and see where I am now...BBL! :)

~Fanny, I'm so sorry about the tooth! Hope you feel better soon.

~Slim, if we'll tolerate (encourage!) drunk posting, we'll take lack of sleep posting too!

~Lu, ummm, coyote taking off with a hunter's prize? I have no clue!

~Glouc, bet your DD was freaked by your Lab's "present!" LOL!

~Morning, Ebony! Best wishes with the pouch test. Like I told Beth, I never seem to be able to get very far! :blink:

~Beth! That's fantastic news! WTG!! And no need to stop, we'll take the happy along with the venting! It's all good!

~Brandy, you are NOT a failure. You just need to get back on track! So, get your butt moving and work off that glass of wine! :)

PJTP: Better get off the computer. I've got lots to do and DH thinks I'm working right now before we go grocery shopping. Well, I was b/c I was printing reports so I was on here while waiting. Now they're all done and I've got to get dressed so we can get out of here after he finishes washing the truck.

I hope y'all have a great day and I'll BBL!

~Glouc, bet your DD was freaked by your Lab's "present!" LOL!

yeah...we still laugh about it. I could hear her saying, "ew!" and then all of a sudden a really loud "EW-EW-EW-EW!!!!"

She thought at first it was a toy, smack in the middle of her bed, and that was gross enough. Then she got closer and saw what it was and REALLY freaked out.

Lu...how's your kitchen? Music too loud?