Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Plain - I know I said we were through - but you didn't have to go away for forever.

He does that sometimes. I hear he dons his long blonde wig, stillettos, and mini skirt, and trades his time between being Plain and Wendy Williams.

Interesting - I bet that's a good look for him - unless of course it's a micro mini.

Interesting - I bet that's a good look for him - unless of course it's a micro mini.

Then I feel sorry for his audience. I'm just sayin'...

Why do today what you can put off until...next week?:ohmy:

Wish I could, actually already did with the laundry. Should have done a load last week. DD was down to the last pair of panties and she was wearing them! And work? Nope, they needed checks for tomorrow and once we leave the house for swim on the AM, we won't be back til after dinner sometime. So had to get done today so I might as well do all of it and get it over with.

PJTP...Good thing I am broke or I would go to the store and buy myself some chocolate chunk black cherry icecream! or some kind of icecream if I can't find the CCBC. I also want a frosted birthday cookie. you know one of them giant cho. chip ones! :)(no it is not my b-day)

Oh that sounds good! Good thing I'm already home from the store and in my nightie!

I have an idea for you G4E: I'm having one of those what-the-hell-was-I-thinking moments. Just tried out my new rollerblades and fell three times before I made it all the way around our little park. The FIRST time I fell I realized I had put on all my gear except for my helmet because, yep, I fell backwards and smacked my head.

I'm beginning to think 44 is too old to start something like this. lol

Oh Beth! You are going to feel that one in the morning! So sorry!

One thing I have been noticing lately is I crave sweets when I don't get enough hard Protein in. Does anyone else do that?

I haven't noticed but then I don't always pay attention either!

PJTP...Its nearly my bedtime, and I told y'all I'd check in so...

Job interview went great -

are you done yet question. What is up with that?:smile2:

Sounds like it went well! Prayers for a quick turn-around and a positive call!

I think that people aren't used to seeing you that way so you look a lot smaller than you are. To them. People have a crazy sense of size anyway. When I was my heaviest, if I mentioned what I actually weighed, people would be SHOCKED! But on the other hand, I was with a friend, who didn't know my numbers and we saw a HUGE woman and she commented to another friend later how she "felt bad for her and she was huge, must've weighed a good 250!!!" Okay, first of all the woman was probably over 500lbs, and she's right, both of us felt bad for her, (we helped her with something off a shelf cause she just couldn't move well enough to reach for it), and here I was sitting there at about 250lbs!

People are shocked that I'm shooting for losing another 45+ lbs. Well, that puts me at a pretty good weight and we'll see what happens.

I was just at ColoradoChick's and told her I needed her to rub it. :thumbup:

And being the most wonderful, bestest friend ever she said, "Hell NO, get outta my house!" LOL!!!

PJTP: Laundry is done, folded and put away. Dinner was another hit. Added some asparagus and crusty sourdough bread to the eggplant ragu and we had a great dinner. Love it when a plan comes together!

'Night all!

Luckily I didn't hit it hard. Didn't even get a bump. But it was enough to make me go, "Holy cow, I forgot to put the dang thing on!"

My left cheek definitely hurts. Luckily I fell on anything other than my tailbone. But yeah, my butt hurts. I was just at ColoradoChick's and told her I needed her to rub it. :thumbup:

I am so glad it isn't worse! So did CC laugh at you?

He does that sometimes. I hear he dons his long blonde wig, stillettos, and mini skirt, and trades his time between being Plain and Wendy Williams.

:ohmy::lol:Mental images are scary:smile2:

I love womens revenge! Just heard on the news that a wife and here hubby's other 2 mistresses got together and extracted revenge ending in super gluing his tallywacker to his body! But the scumbag hubby has pressed charges against them. they have charges of unlawful inprisonment, battery and other things. Sorry, I think he deserved most of what they did!:)

Ebony..glad that the interview went well.

Good morning everyone. Hope you have a blessed day!

Part of me agrees g4e, but one of the mistresses says she knew he was married, and had seen his wife before, so in my opinion she MADE her decision, I have no idea if the other mistress knew he was married or not.

The part of me that was the wife who was cheated on years and years ago in my first marriage, laughed over it! But it also made me feel like they gave him way too much power, to allow his actions to lower them to that. Just give him the mental boost he did not need apparantly!

Another long day at work today.....I swear if they do not hire someone else, I am looking into changing jobs. I am not doing now what I was hired to do, they have me running the front end of the office, when I hired on to run the lab. Oh yeah, I still do that, but they continue to send out the labs they were at that time wanting to do in house. It was not going to be full time, just as needed, and some assisting with the Dr. in procedures, when I was there. That is what I want it to be again. I do not want to fit and dispense glasses, I do not want to schedule appointments and build files....but I am. When they interviewed I got all excited, but they hired a coder/biller, giving the office manager yet more free time, but she is still right there re-doing everything everyone does, and changing her mind from one day to the next. She is having issues letting go of the control. Things are not going to be problem free and issue free, and none of us are willing to work 6 days a week sun up to sun down, as she is.

Enough. I like my job well enough, I just really liked it when I was doing what I was supposed to be doing.

Hope your fall is not affecting you too much today Beth! Personally I have not fallen....of course you have to do something or be ON something to fall off of, and I have been behaving like a slug!!!

Better get it in gear----have a good one!

Morning all!

Way too many postings to catch up - but scanning them briefly I note:

*discussions on cell phones/PDAs - dI don't have one;

* Ebony's interview - good luck;

* laundry - previously discussed

* rollerblading - never tried, think Im too old

* ragu - recipe please

* chocolate cravings - don't like chocolate

* becoming boring - I am

* revenge - living well is the best

* Plain in drag - my eyes, my eyes - the image is burned:eek:

* KC's hours - don't know how you do it (P.S. thanks for the PM)

* procrastination - only at work

* weight and people's perception - yes, all wacky

* meeting of the PJTP clan - yes indeed, dates are needed for travel plans and budgets

* Slim - you aren't a sucker. You are a kind generous woman. There's a difference.

OK that's all I can remember.

Ouch, butt still hurts. It actually hurt to get into bed last night! Good thing it's still so big and meaty... :smile2:

And G4E, yes ColoradoChick laughed at me, but it was only to save face in front of her sister and husband. Her eyes said she really wanted to rub it -- as a good friend, of course -- but she held herself back. Oh well, her loss.

Morning all!

Way too many postings to catch up - but scanning them briefly I note:

*discussions on cell phones/PDAs - dI don't have one;

* Ebony's interview - good luck;

* laundry - previously discussed

* rollerblading - never tried, think Im too old

* ragu - recipe please

* chocolate cravings - don't like chocolate

* becoming boring - I am

* revenge - living well is the best

* Plain in drag - my eyes, my eyes - the image is burned:eek:

* KC's hours - don't know how you do it (P.S. thanks for the PM)

* procrastination - only at work

* weight and people's perception - yes, all wacky

* meeting of the PJTP clan - yes indeed, dates are needed for travel plans and budgets

* Slim - you aren't a sucker. You are a kind generous woman. There's a difference.

OK that's all I can remember.

Hi Tap! I am so glad to see you on here. Are you feeling better? And thanks. You made me feel better about being a suc...I mean a kind, gernerous woman.

Ouch, butt still hurts. It actually hurt to get into bed last night! Good thing it's still so big and meaty... :smile2:

And G4E, yes ColoradoChick laughed at me, but it was only to save face in front of her sister and husband. Her eyes said she really wanted to rub it -- as a good friend, of course -- but she held herself back. Oh well, her loss.

Glad you are ok. Also glad that CC didn't rub your butt. Not a mental picture that I wanted so early in the morning.

Glad you are ok. Also glad that CC didn't rub your butt. Not a mental picture that I wanted so early in the morning.

Hey, at least tell me it's better than Plain in a mini, stillettos and a blonde wig. :)

:smile2:

Hey, at least tell me it's better than Plain in a mini, stillettos and a blonde wig. :)

:smile2:

OMG! Of course!:thumbup:

good morning! Hows everyone?

GL on the interview ebony - but what's weird is the "are you done yet question?" Maybe I misundestood IDK.

Weight Watchers online anyone? I just signed up. Feeling jazzed about it! I need a little fine tuning. I've already been being good and going back down again. I just need to top if off I guess, that with my new elliptical. It's all good.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Diva: WW or any support is great to go along with the band if you need it. I tried them and OA, but decided to go to an eating disorder therapist. Have my second meeting with her on Thursday.

Sketchers Shape Ups... weird. I went to a Sketchers store here in town and they don't even have them! Not that they're sold out, they simply don't have them. Weird.

Diva: WW or any support is great to go along with the band if you need it. I tried them and OA, but decided to go to an eating disorder therapist. Have my second meeting with her on Thursday.

Sketchers Shape Ups... weird. I went to a Sketchers store here in town and they don't even have them! Not that they're sold out, they simply don't have them. Weird.

How can a Sketchers store, not have Shape Ups. Weird! That would be the one place you would count on being able to try them on. You would think that retail managers would have products in stock that people are looking for. That always floors me when you go in a place and they are always sold out of an item, yet they refuse to purchase more of it. If they had more in stock they would sell more - HELLO! Okay, I am done!