Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Well, I've gotta go move the laundry from one machine to the other and then I've GOT to get my work done!

Hopefully I'll BBL! TTFN!

Why do today what you can put off until...next week?:biggrin:

PJTP...Good thing I am broke or I would go to the store and buy myself some chocolate chunk black cherry icecream! or some kind of icecream if I can't find the CCBC. I also want a frosted birthday cookie. you know one of them giant cho. chip ones! :biggrin:(no it is not my b-day)

PJTP...Good thing I am broke or I would go to the store and buy myself some chocolate chunk black cherry icecream! or some kind of icecream if I can't find the CCBC. I also want a frosted birthday cookie. you know one of them giant cho. chip ones! :biggrin:(no it is not my b-day)

You obviously are having a major chocolate craving.:biggrin:

Yep! I drank a cho. Protein Shake. But that isn't cutting it.

I haven't made it to the point where the chocolate Protein Drink satisfies my cravings either. Of course, if I don't stop giving in and eating real chocolate, it never will satisfy that craving.:smile2:

I have an idea for you G4E: I'm having one of those what-the-hell-was-I-thinking moments. Just tried out my new rollerblades and fell three times before I made it all the way around our little park. The FIRST time I fell I realized I had put on all my gear except for my helmet because, yep, I fell backwards and smacked my head.

I'm beginning to think 44 is too old to start something like this. lol

I hope your ok Beth. Are you dizzy or anything? Getting sleepy? Any symptoms of a concussion at all? :smile2:

I have a friend who had to have surgery on her tailbone when she tried to roller blade. She was 41 or 42. But she fell just right and shattered her tailbone.

Slim - In regards to 24 hr+ days - usually only 1 a week. THey'll be my first nights back to work. I keep a day schedule when I'm off. I wake up between 0600-0800 and once I'm up for the day - I stay up - no naps, so then I'm up all day - go to work that first night back - up all night and don't get off till between 0730-1000 the next morning depending if I have mtg's or not.

I try to keep all my shifts in a row - so I only have 1 'first' night back a week. So usually this works unless like yesterday - I stay up when i get off or I pick up an extra shift in the middle of my days off like today.

Lulu - where are you?

PJTP...Its nearly my bedtime, and I told y'all I'd check in so...

Job interview went great - they are one of the sections of the hospital / medical practices here that take residency members. Docs get their MD's then do time in a residency program to get practical experience working with patients. My first job with the company was helping to run the Primary Care residency program. The docs that come out of that program then usually go into a specialty.

The interview was with a specialty department - my residency experience will come in handy for them. The job is currently being done by two retirees who are job-sharing. One of them wants to completely retire and they are combining the job into one. Hence the interviews.

I'll probably have to interview with the residency program manager as well, but I'm hoping for this to go quickly because the residency "season" starts in September/October.

The lady I'd be working with knows the financial end of a medical practice, but not the residency end. She admitted to not knowing one of the major residency software packages, which I know from my prior work. I think I impressed her...

Got to see two of my former co-workers as I was on my way home. Both of them asked me "are you done?" meaning my weight loss...NO! I'm only halfway to where I want to be, and NO! I'm not done yet!

I think they meant it as a compliment - at least that's the way I'm taking it...my across-the-street neighbor did something similar over the weekend...are you done yet question. What is up with that?:smile2:

Anyway - keeping good thoughts for a quick turnaround and a second interview to be scheduled shortly. Thanks to everyone for the prayers, good wishes, good thoughts, nekkid fireside dances, etc.:)

Will definately keep y'all posted...now I'm going to bed so I can get up and walk in the morning!:thumbup:

Ebony-I'm glad that things went well at the interview. I am sending good thoughts your way.

KC-I tell you, your energy astounds me! When I have to work an early morning (like this past weekend), I have to go to bed extremely early just to function. When I work nights, I have to have a nap and lots of coffee.< /p>

I hope your ok Beth. Are you dizzy or anything? Getting sleepy? Any symptoms of a concussion at all? :smile2:

I have a friend who had to have surgery on her tailbone when she tried to roller blade. She was 41 or 42. But she fell just right and shattered her tailbone.

Luckily I didn't hit it hard. Didn't even get a bump. But it was enough to make me go, "Holy cow, I forgot to put the dang thing on!"

My left cheek definitely hurts. Luckily I fell on anything other than my tailbone. But yeah, my butt hurts. I was just at ColoradoChick's and told her I needed her to rub it. :)

ice cream??? chocolate? ??

YUMMMMMM!

***With fingers in ears - walks away chanting --lalalalalalalalla******

There can be no craving of ice cream and chocolate tonight - not in my weakened and tired state!

Plain - I know I said we were through - but you didn't have to go away for forever.