Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Lu~ We lost power at 10 last night and it came back on at 9:45 this morning. Kind of weird sleeping in a completely quiet house. We usually have fans running. The damn cow down the street mooed almost all night long! Got out the candles and read by candle light for awhile. DS could not understand why the internet wouldn't work?!? We were going to play games, but nobody wanted to go rifle through the hall closet to find one. Everybody went to bed early.

Went up for a 4 mile run at the mountain. Awesome morning. The dust was all down from the rain last night, with a light breeze blowing, perfect! Had a good run and took almost 6min off my time from the other night!

Hope everyone has a great day! Rain or shine!

Slim..to bad your not old enough to remember "Little Willie"

You would really have a mess in your head!:scared2:

Thankfully that one isn't ringing a bell. I am from the MTV generation. Pretty much anything from when MTV first started to about the early 90s (while in college), anything that came on MTV I know now. Of course, during my generation is when MTV actually played music.:thumbdown:

DS could not understand why the internet wouldn't work?!?

Sounds like my DS. Even at 12, he still doesn't get it. He feels like the power has nothing to do with making the TV work, the computer...you get the idea. He still asks as if one day my answer will be different. "Yes son, the power is off, but this time the computer still works.:sneaky:"

I've been singing this one all morning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzPxL_TZWcM

It's very peppy. :thumbdown:

Went on a bike ride yesterday. Fell over on my bike when we decided to start back up a hill after a Water break. Now my knee stings. :scared2:

I'm sorry that you fell. I didn't listen to the song because I don't have enough space left in my brain for another. Congrats on the size0!

KRTork - cracking me up with the cow mooing story - little different than the crickets one might normally go to sleep hearing

Congrats on improving your time.

Macmadame - sorry about your fall

Ok so no zoo - and now I have been up way too long to go to bed and with going back to work tomorrow night - going to be tough to have 2 back to back 24 hr+ days - why did I do this to myself - Ratso Fratso!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not yet - I was too tired earlier and was afraid I would miss things - now I'm more alert as my body succumbs to my self induced torture.

About to put it in

Trying to get the house work done, not sure what the evening is going to bring. Tomorrow is DH's birthday, and the family wants ME to DO something. Which would be fine, but DH is not so much wanting me to DO anything! He is building an addition onto the shop to house the air compressor and some other things, so that the noise will be outside the shop, well he planned to do that, have a few beers, and kick back. His parents think the world will come to an end if anyone sips a drop of alcohol. We let them live and do our own thing, but out of respect for them, keep it away from them or family gatherings they are at, At 80+ they are not changing their minds we know! So now here I am, I either curtail DH's plans, and satisfy the family that by me cooking a cleaning all day THEY did something for his birthday......or I am the uncaring wife/DIL who let his birthday go by without celebrating. I have to work tomorrow, he is off, but I am not going to have him prepare the yard and house for a cookout for HIS birthday!

My Mom offered to host a cookout for it, and then last night the man who delivers their firewood, dumped 3 cords of wood in the parking area, that now my Dad has to get stacked & ready for winter. So her house is out. My MIL has not offered to do anything.....for a long, long time. Then again when I am over 80 I hope to not have to either!!! LOL

All 3 kids work tomorrow. DIL is due any second, she does not feel like doing it, and is the only one not working!

I am going to suggest we all meet for dinner at someplace simple---a burger joint or something. Any suggestions???

As for hanging shirts, all mine hang, and all of DH's EXCEPT his work shirts, they go in a dresser---and are kept separate. Nothing washed with them, nothing stored with them, as there is an odor to them! They smell like diesel to me. No one else agrees.......but I smell it! They get dumped into a hamper in the laundry room, not in our bath like the regular clothes!

He does not deal directly with the diesel anymore, but when he goes through the shop, he puts on coveralls, that are work issued, and work cleaned, so the guys who marinate in the diesel under the trucks, coveralls get washed right with his, and they make his clothes smell. No detergent or additive gets rid of it....so his work stuff folds into a dresser. With properly folded shirts!!! LOL

No rain here, at least not enough to be worthwhile.....trade ya some heat for some rain Tap......

My kids and grandkids ALL got their own cakes to tear into for their 1st birthday, and we have progressive pics of each of them, they are some of my favorites!

My youngest grandson probably will be the first not to get one, his Dad would not allow it---the mess etc. He is a germaphobe, and very OCD---it would make him crazy. He cannot even stand for him to have drool on his shirts! He is such an annoyance!!!

Well I am being called to inspect the building process, and my laundry is ready to change out. I do not BTW have new W & D and am NOT enjoying doing laundry!!! LOL

I'm sorry Kat - both about the party you don' want to have but sounds like have to and that you don't have the new w&d - I spent 2 months doing laundry at my neighbors house because we thought I was buying theirs when they moved out (after mine gave out) and then the couple who bought their house made a last minute deal they couldn't turn down)

So I decided if I was going to buy new ones I was going to get ones I really wanted - and i love them!!!!!! (they'll do a load of wash in 18 min and then dry it in the same amount of time! :thumbdown:)

The picture doesn't do the cupcakes justice - they are huge I bought new giant muffin tins this am at target - can't wait to take them over later this afternoon.

post-235052-13813138597471_thumb.jpg

Not yet - I was too tired earlier and was afraid I would miss things - now I'm more alert as my body succumbs to my self induced torture.

About to put it in

Enjoy your movie!

I am going to suggest we all meet for dinner at someplace simple---a burger joint or something. Any suggestions???

I like this suggestion. This way, no one is required to cook or clean that isn't getting paid to do it. DH can still do what he wants as far as kicking back with his beer.

I'm sorry Kat - both about the party you don' want to have but sounds like have to and that you don't have the new w&d - I spent 2 months doing laundry at my neighbors house because we thought I was buying theirs when they moved out (after mine gave out) and then the couple who bought their house made a last minute deal they couldn't turn down)

So I decided if I was going to buy new ones I was going to get ones I really wanted - and i love them!!!!!! (they'll do a load of wash in 18 min and then dry it in the same amount of time! :thumbdown:)

The picture doesn't do the cupcakes justice - they are huge I bought new giant muffin tins this am at target - can't wait to take them over later this afternoon.

Those cupcakes look so good!:scared2:

So what type of washer and dryer do you have? I have had my set for about 3 years, but they are awful! I have already decided that when I buy new ones, they are going to be what I want. No point paying lots of money for something that doesn't last (like what I have).

* oh kat - take the heat off you and plan bday celebration OUT!!!! outside the one holiday a yr we do at MIL - we only meet at restaurants, cause it's actually entertaining watching FIL count how many glasses of wine i have.

* i dont' like cupcakes want cupcakes:(

* game night is fun - scrabble, i kick ass.....very verbal - chess, well i'm not a plotter or schemer as DH is so like poker i go all in.

* re laundry - pretty sure those red washer & dryers were a "gift" at some point - i just want it all to smell good

* still got shocking a monkey in my head; luv that itty bitty ignore feature - ya know from them experts & all

Morning everybody. Yes, morning. DH and I decided to recreate our mojito party from Friday night and ended up having five of them. Didn't go to bed until about 4:00 or so and woke up at 1:45 this afternoon. Don't know if the Xanax we took along with the mojitos had anything to do with it. :scared2:

Went for a store run about 9:30 (before drinking got going too far) and got fixins for queso and chips, and I also got salsa for me and my very favorite Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk. Now I have to not eat anything for probably the next three days. I was VERRRY bad. :thumbup:

I'm STILL not awake and it's now 4:00. Holy blackout, Batman! :thumbdown:

luv that itty bitty ignore feature - ya know from them experts & all

Who?:thumbdown: Not me is it? What thread? Don't tease and not say where to find the offending thread...