Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Just a quick note in case some of you didn't know.....

Laura (FairyFacade) had her little boy last night!!!

That's great!

Happy Saturday morning all! Welcome to the world, Carson, and congrats Laura.

Heading into town (3 hours away) to get a fill (see if I can get to the previous fill amount and still be able to swallow), get my mop of hair cut, and then take my mother for her birthday dinner...which will be challenging given my post-fill status. I guess it will be Soup wherever we go.

Catch you all later tonight/tomorrow. Enjoy the weekend!

Good luck with the fill Tap. Have a great weekend!

Congrats to FairyFacade!

Thanks for the update Kat.

CONGRATULATIONS Laura on Carson. I love that name. I had an assistant manager by that name. He was so funny. That was the first time I had heard the name used on a person and not a town.......................................................................15_5_19.gif 36_1_66.gif 15_5_18.gif 16_12_9.gifI think this last one is so cute.

Every one have a great weekend. I am going to get my yard done before the rain moves in.

Only 24 hours until my triathlon!

DN is also involved in her Robotics team at school and they get to go Dallas the 29th! School is paying for everything! I'm so excited for her. !!

if you joined her hearfire we could meet up:)

congrats fairy

good luck mac, hope your resting today

another rainy day - waiting on DH to get back from the gym & veg for the day.....that is if he doens't kill me. was at our feed store, and this rancher was giving away 2 pygmy goats (babies) .... so i put them in the truck and they're in the barn w/some hay. have NO idea what to do w/them other than learn how to milk them & make cheese....LOL :tt1:

have a good wkend all!

that is if he doens't kill me. was at our feed store, and this rancher was giving away 2 pygmy goats (babies) .... so i put them in the truck and they're in the barn w/some hay. have NO idea what to do w/them other than learn how to milk them & make cheese

:tt1::lol: Good luck with that. You are going to need it.

I am childless this weekend. This is so odd. DS spent the night with a school friend. Today they decided to make it a weekend. I miss him, but I know I have to let him grow up.

Lu, about all I can tell you about goats, pygmy or otherwise, is that is one is a male......make them a place far, far away from your house or anywhere you will be outside. The word smelly or stinky does not begin to cover male goats!!! OMG!

My FIL come home from the Sale Barn one day with a couple of pygmy goats, and they roamed with his cattle--and the cows protected the goats one day when a couple of wild dogs hit after them, the cow actually stepped on one of the goats, trying to get between her and the dog, and broke the goats leg--so it ran around the field for a couple of weeks with a pink cast!!!

Speaking of injuries------how is your ankle???

Anyway--the goats thought they were housepets-------followed him EVERYWHERE! We bought my inlaws a golf cart to get around the farm on, so they could go together, carry a bale of hay etc. The goats would try to ride!! They tried to follow you inside.

But then come the fateful day they matured....and he began to smell....then he moved on to stink....and then on from there! It was horrid! We tried spraying him down in the summer------only made it worse! She had twins, and when they got rid of the babies, they got rid of them all. My FIL would go to feed the cows, and come home stinking to high heaven of goat!!! Couldn't even put his clothes in the hamper. MIL was livid over it.

They are the absolutely cutest little baby animals you can imagine tho!!! I would LOVE to have one!

I have a friend whose kids raise dairy and Boer goats for show, and a visit to her place and a little whiff of it, and the want for one passes......you will just have to post pics of yours and I can live vicariously through you!!!!

What did you name them??? I KNOW you will name them....I would!!

What did you name them??? I KNOW you will name them....I would!!

i DID - daisy & rose (both girls)... guess that was a good thing after reading your post!!!

DH and i just went down to the barn, w/my big red lab - (it's about 4 acres away from the house).....they ARE cute (white w/tan markings), need to take pics & post - but they're a bit "nippy", want them to get use to their surrounding. my lab (Red) wants to play w/them and they're really not having much of it......

we have been looking for "livestock" for my heeler to, well - work. we sold the longhorns & really need ag - for the exemption & this guy was just giving these little cuties away.

DH is FINE w/it...., just glad it wasn't another dog :tt1:

ankle is a PITA - taking it's sweet time healing; thanks for asking...,

Only 24 hours until my triathlon!

Best wishes! Let us know how it goes. I'll be rooting for you!! Where's it going to be? You're in the Sac area, aren't you? I can't remember now! I hope it doesn't get too hot for you out there! What a weekend to try to break heat records!!!

if you joined her hearfire we could meet up:)

Thank you! That's so nice! Wish I could, it'd be fun. No way can I afford it right now tho. :w00t:( DH works for our lovely state of CA and took a paycut with all the budget mess so things are tight right now.

another rainy day - waiting on DH to get back from the gym & veg for the day.....that is if he doens't kill me. was at our feed store, and this rancher was giving away 2 pygmy goats (babies) .... so i put them in the truck and they're in the barn w/some hay. have NO idea what to do w/them other than learn how to milk them & make cheese....LOL :)

OH MY GOSH! You can so NOT be trusted to not bring critters home, can you?! LOL!!!

I am childless this weekend. This is so odd. DS spent the night with a school friend. Today they decided to make it a weekend. I miss him, but I know I have to let him grow up.

Try to enjoy it. Think of it as a mini-vacation!

Anyway--the goats thought they were housepets-------followed him EVERYWHERE! We bought my inlaws a golf cart to get around the farm on, so they could go together, carry a bale of hay etc. The goats would try to ride!! They tried to follow you inside.

They are the absolutely cutest little baby animals you can imagine tho!!! I would LOVE to have one!

We used to rent on a property where the owner had pygmys. All female. They were great. They'd keep escaping tho. They'd come straight to our place and get comfy on the porch right outside the door. I suppose waiting for me to invite them in! LOL! They'd follow us around like loyal dogs, wait to be petted, eat from our hands, etc. It was fun.

i DID - daisy & rose (both girls)... guess that was a good thing after reading your post!!!

Awwww!

DH and i just went down to the barn, w/my big red lab - (it's about 4 acres away from the house).....they ARE cute (white w/tan markings), need to take pics & post - but they're a bit "nippy", want them to get use to their surrounding. my lab (Red) wants to play w/them and they're really not having much of it......

Once they get acclimated, they will probably love Red and be playing too!

we have been looking for "livestock" for my heeler to, well - work. we sold the longhorns & really need ag - for the exemption & this guy was just giving these little cuties away.

Your healer is going to LOVE this! Goats may not tho! LOL!

DH is FINE w/it...., just glad it wasn't another dog :)

Whew! There is a pet adoption event in town today and I thought about taking DD and just go looking but I'm afraid too. We really don't need another animal right now! DH would kill me!

ankle is a PITA - taking it's sweet time healing; thanks for asking...,

I'm sorry to hear this! Ummm, could it be because it doesn't get enough rest! :tt1:

PJTP:

Okay, swelling has gone down cause I'm getting HUNGRY!!!!!! Started last night. 8:30PM and I was trying to figure out what to eat and everything looked so good :laugh: so I just gave up and had a bowl of hot Cereal with some Peanut Butter and honey added to it. I was able to EAT THE WHOLE THING!!!! UGH! I only had Breakfast about 2 hrs ago and I'm already starting to think about what to have for lunch. :smile2: All of a sudden the 30th seems soooo far away!

Okay, I've GOT to get off this computer! DD needs to get in the tub, I need a shower and I must do some laundry!!