Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Summary of what has happened since my last visit:

I am miserable, I am excited, I helped raise a lot of money, have my revision scheduled, my toe hurt, my toe felt better, my toe hurts again and I am not weird.

Been missin' seein' ya. :lol:

Love the run-down. Probably summed it all up right there.

What is that?

It's a cheaper BodyBugg. I have it charging on my computer as we speak.

I downloaded all the stuff from the site, and I plugged in my desired goals, and it says with what I want to do, I should be at goal by March 10, 2010. 'Course it doesn't account for the band, but still... it makes it more concrete.

Okay, what the hell WAS that??

Had chicken breast tonight for dinner and made sure to douse it in the sauce I made it in. Started to feel a little bit stuck but thought it would pass. Um, no. Walked around, felt yucky, started getting watermouth and headed for the bathroom.

And... I guess I threw up, but it wasn't food. Not really. Just liquid with some little food "remnants" or something. What the hell WAS that??

Beth- Yeah I can see her posts too when they are quoted. So I felt obligated to respond. She thinks people hate her because she is Christian. I told her it was not because of of that but because she acts like a pompous ass.

while i might not share the same politics - i thought your response was spot on.

PJTP...

I HATED not being able to get into LBT ALL DAY YESTERDAY

Sorry, I think I left the door locked when I left....

I actually worked all day at work because of it...

WTH?? Pwnd!

Also, DD is hanging around a girl a year older who has a bf and is bragging about how the kissing was. I am SO not ready for DD to even have friends who are kissing!!!!

Ugg. Can't I trade her in for a newer model...something out of diapers, but can't express pissiness yet?

My daughter is 8. Perfect age. I feel sorry for the poor bastard that comes a-calling @ my house.

Ha, ha, getting paid for a booty call, I like it, I like it a lot!

THAT explains why you always want to work on that golf tourney at work! That's weird :lol:

while i might not share the same politics - i thought your response was spot on.

Hehe yeah I am the Republican in a Democratic state and you are vice versa. Honestly though while I might not agree with things that are going on, I really hope I am wrong in the long run. I might not have liked the election results but I still hope he can turn things around and make me want to vote for him the next time around.

And that is all the politics I have for tonight lol. I think PMS is making me loud and mouthy.

DD is 11 almost 12, and the girl is 13...don't know if she's close to 14 or not.

We use U-Verse...

Whoa - prime hormonal years! My sympathies!

How do you like U-Verse? I'm about to change unless I hear something bad!!!

Amen sister!:lol:

Thank you for the support, Slim!!!

Beth- Yeah I can see her posts too when they are quoted. So I felt obligated to respond. She thinks people hate her because she is Christian. I told her it was not because of of that but because she acts like a pompous ass.

Yeah that's the bummer about the ignore feature - people copying the ignoree's posts!

How ignernt of her to think everyone hates her b/c she's Christian. Let's forget that there are posters from other countries....the majority religion in the U.S. is Christian, helloooo!

I might not have liked the election results but I still hope he can turn things around and make me want to vote for him the next time around.

And that is all the politics I have for tonight lol. I think PMS is making me loud and mouthy.

What a great attitude to have, Baby. We're in dire straights right now so we need to pool our collective energies to get out of said straights and into more solid...well, more solid everything!

We love AT&T and will never go back to Comcast if we can help it. Don't know other services to compare it to...but AT&T has worked out well for us.

We love AT&T and will never go back to Comcast if we can help it. Don't know other services to compare it to...but AT&T has worked out well for us.

Great to hear!!! Comcrap and their ever increasing monthly costs and horrible customer service can take a hike! :lol:

I think I live in the twilight zone.. Tonight the guy that I went to the beach with yesterday.got on the elavator with me and before he got off said surprise and pressed something into my hand...there were people in the elavator so I didn't look right then.. I got off and opened my hand its a ruby white gold ring..I'm freaking out.

I think I live in the twilight zone.. Tonight the guy that I went to the beach with yesterday.got on the elavator with me and before he got off said surprise and pressed something into my hand...there were people in the elavator so I didn't look right then.. I got off and opened my hand its a ruby white gold ring..I'm freaking out.

There wasn't a finger still attached to it, was there?

No finger ...anyways they sent me home early for low census..so I haven't had the chance to talk to him about why he did this.. And he changed his Facebook to Do u give your throat to the wolf with red roses.. Am I the wolf??

I would like to clarify for donna I wasn't being slutty or anything I was on my best behavior I don't think I lead the guy on I made no direct eye contact I didn't laugh at his jokes and I kept good distance between us the entire time at the beach and I did not let him apply sunblock to me..

Edited by smsmithart

No finger ...anyways they sent me home early for low census..so I haven't had the chance to talk to him about why he did this.. And he changed his Facebook to Do u give your throat to the wolf with red roses.. Am I the wolf??

Yar, I guess you are. Maybe it's because you keep gobbling up all the innocent little lambies??

PJTP - I'm getting cold feet about the new house. So many people are dropping like flies at work and I'm scared DH and I are going to be one (or two!) of them. It may just be safer to stay put.

Also, DD is hanging around a girl a year older who has a bf and is bragging about how the kissing was. I am SO not ready for DD to even have friends who are kissing!!!!

Ugg. Can't I trade her in for a newer model...something out of diapers, but can't express pissiness yet?

Yeah, in this economy and with all the layoffs, sometimes it's best just to sit still.

I feel for you with your DD, I dread the day when I have to deal with it with my DD.

I told her it was not because of of that but because she acts like a pompous ass.

I love it! There's something about calling someone a pompous ass that is just so satisfying. BTW, I gave up on all threads related to PG -- just not that interested in anything that compels her to prostelize.

My daughter is 8. Perfect age

I can attest to 8 being a perfect age. My perfect DD is 8, too.

LOL. I'm not the chastisty police! NONETHELESS, how can you say you are not leading him on when you are going on dates with him? You went flying with him and then to the beach. The next date, he's going to expect you to put out, especially since he gave you a ring. :lol: