Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

It is like a mini blog. Kind of like the updates on Facebook. My twitter updates my facebook. I know not many people use it here, but on another site I am on they do. And, for a new "job" I have, I need to have one.

I'm glad I fly in/out to my work on the mine site and don't live local, as the folks that live in Kununurra (180km away) and bus it back and forth from site are stuck here for the duration. The wet season has done it's usual trick and taken out the road and bridge and it looks like a week before it will open again. Poor bastards are stuck in camp for the weekend and all of next week. Looks like the camp food is going to be slim pickings too, coz the supply truck didn't make it through :thumbup:

HardmanRiverBridge23-01-09017.jpg

HardmanRiverBridge23-01-09006.jpg

HardmanRiverBridge23-01-09009.jpg

Slideshow of more pics

plain .. help... is this 'normal'??? (and yes, i know this cant possibly be 'normal', but ... you know...

Kinda. The thing about Ambien is that you're supposed to take it when you can sleep undisturbed fro 7-8 hours. In the hospital, the nurses are going to disturb you every 2-4 hours checking vitals.......so Ambien isn't the best for acute hospital stays.....and some people have those weird sleepwalking symptoms even when they follow directions. I've found most of my patients that happens to are taking the Ambien, then will read or watch TV until they feel sleepy. Big no-no.....but I'm sure you'll appreciate this response since you're probably having your baby right now!! Yikes! I think a good name would be Jos.....er....Trey.

It is like a mini blog. Kind of like the updates on Facebook. My twitter updates my facebook. I know not many people use it here, but on another site I am on they do. And, for a new "job" I have, I need to have one.

And it's uber helpful for stalkers like me!

Kinda. The thing about Ambien is that you're supposed to take it when you can sleep undisturbed fro 7-8 hours.
I have to say I would be a mess without Ambien. It serves me very well. I take it and get in bed. I don't sleep 7-8 hours but it's better than not sleeping at all.

I have never sleep walked with it, but apparently it makes me say crazy things in my sleep.

Mac, that is horrible. I can't even imagine someone not

making sure your child was okay.:thumbup:

LJM, I hope yours was an easy labor and delivery! Can't wait to read all about it! Congratulations!

havent really read - sorry i suck . ; )

no labor yet, they hooked up IV on the first try though!! induction has offically started with step 1 ... star the pitocin at 430 if im not in active labor...

havent really read - sorry i suck . ; )

no labor yet, they hooked up IV on the first try though!! induction has offically started with step 1 ... star the pitocin at 430 if im not in active labor...

Who-hoo....once that Pitt kicks in......let the games begin!

Thinking about you LJM!

plain-I have question for you. How often should a person that has been diagnosed with sleep apnea have a new sleep study done?

Thinking about you LJM!

plain-I have question for you. How often should a person that has been diagnosed with sleep apnea have a new sleep study done?

Is the person that has been diagnosed currently being treated? If yes, then that person should probably ride the therapy until they start feeling symptomatic again. If no, another sleep study should be done ASAP. Sorry for the generalized answer, but you caught me on my last night of work. I probably won't have time to sign back on until Monday evening.....and by then there'll be 10 pages of posts to go through.

LJM I am thinking of you. Hope all is going well :thumbup:

Well I felt the economic slow down yesterday.. my company "restructured" and I wasn't included in it lol

So off to find work... after I get from Hawaii! haha

Oh Brandy, I am SO sorry. What a horrid wedding present! Put it out of your mind until you return, and then full steam ahead! I wish you much joy on your wedding day, and great success on the job hunt. Keep us posted on both!

Brandy, I am sorry to hear about the job. Hopefully you will find a new one soon.

Fanny, wow, those pictures were something else! You are lucky.

LJM, I just posted on FB, hope all is going well with you girl.

Brandy-I am so sorry to hear about your job situation. I hope that you are able to find something else soon.