Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

CC-you are well rid of that scum. I cannot fathom a REAL man being that way about helping to take care of his own child. He sucks! Whether it is this life or the next, he will get what is coming to him.

Wow... I hope his weiner falls off. :eek:

And thanks!

But really, I hope his weiner falls off. :w00t:

snort.:bored:

you are a MUCH better woman than i am... i would have let him have it....

believe me I want to let him have it but I have to be careful until after I get the support check. I would love to send him a long goodbye and good riddance email after that check clears.

Wow... I hope his weiner falls off. :bored:

And thanks!

But really, I hope his weiner falls off. :eek:

Seriously - He is such a man-hoe that just might happen.

CC-you are well rid of that scum. I cannot fathom a REAL man being that way about helping to take care of his own child. He sucks! Whether it is this life or the next, he will get what is coming to him.

This is the man who I thought was the best thing since sliced bread when I met him at 20. Over our 20 years together he cheated on me, beat my kids, punched and beat my dogs and horse, put holes in the walls etc etc etc. I was an total idiot to stay with him for as long as I did. I kept thinking it would get better and had a huge fear of not being able to care for the kids on my own. He finally made the choice and ran off with his affair #8. He left when I was at the park with my little girls. Emptied out the bank acounts, closed the credit cards. He did leave me the kids and 67 bucks in change. I am so ashamed of that part of my life. He did me such a favor - I brushed myself off, moved in with my mom, enrolled in college and got a job. I really learned to put on my big girl pants and quick. I am so much better off now.

Ours falls on the other side of the coin in Colorado courts. Paying for a child proven not to belong to my DH......one that we do not get to see......who now lives with her boyfriend, but Mom still gets the CS. Sometimes it is a no win situation regardless which side of it you are on.

I too raised a child with no CS, he is in fact on New Mexico's top 10 offenders list for non payment of his CS.

I filed with the Child Support Enforcement Division back in 88, had one excuse after another....case workers come and go....finally years later, after life was good again, 10 years to be exact, I get a check for $50.00 from CSED! The next month I got one again. Then 2 weeks later I was sent a letter to return the last $50.00 that the said child was no longer a minor. Such a crappy system here!

She learned the hard way what kind of man he was, and was not.

Good Luck to us all dealing with it!

Kat

This is the man who I thought was the best thing since sliced bread when I met him at 20. Over our 20 years together he cheated on me, beat my kids, punched and beat my dogs and horse, put holes in the walls etc etc etc. I was an total idiot to stay with him for as long as I did. I kept thinking it would get better and had a huge fear of not being able to care for the kids on my own. He finally made the choice and ran off with his affair #8. He left when I was at the park with my little girls. Emptied out the bank acounts, closed the credit cards. He did leave me the kids and 67 bucks in change. I am so ashamed of that part of my life. He did me such a favor - I brushed myself off, moved in with my mom, enrolled in college and got a job. I really learned to put on my big girl pants and quick. I am so much better off now.

CC, never EVER be ashamed of what others do TO you. That is HIS issue, HIS flaw. HE is the loser, and you hav enothing to be ashamed of for trying to keep your family together and your kids with their father. The best thing he ever did for you was to leave. I don't know HIM, but I know YOU and Mr. CC, and your ex couldn't hold a candle to your DH. And YOU... omg, YOU are just a fantastic person, a great mom, a wonderful friend, and YOU SURVIVED.

What happened then molded who you are now. I call my ex my silver lining. I became a stronger person, as did you, and moved on with my life to meet a much better man and live a blessed life -- again, as did you. If anything, you ought to respond to his shitty e-mail by saying that you really REALLY need to thank him. Yes, you heard me right. You need to thank him for freeing you to meet a wonderful man who loves you unconditionally, who is mature, who cares for your kids, who has a great smile and personality, and who would never do anything to hurt you. Thank him for leaving you so that you could experience REAL love, a REAL man, and live a blessed life.

And if you want to put in a little extra dig, thank him for leaving because now you can do real math. Now you see what seven inches REALLY is, not what he tried to convince you seven inches was. :bored:

Ours falls on the other side of the coin in Colorado courts. Paying for a child proven not to belong to my DH......one that we do not get to see......who now lives with her boyfriend, but Mom still gets the CS. Sometimes it is a no win situation regardless which side of it you are on.

I too raised a child with no CS, he is in fact on New Mexico's top 10 offenders list for non payment of his CS.

I filed with the Child Support Enforcement Division back in 88, had one excuse after another....case workers come and go....finally years later, after life was good again, 10 years to be exact, I get a check for $50.00 from CSED! The next month I got one again. Then 2 weeks later I was sent a letter to return the last $50.00 that the said child was no longer a minor. Such a crappy system here!

She learned the hard way what kind of man he was, and was not.

Good Luck to us all dealing with it!

Kat

Wait, I don't get that! So what if the child is no longer a minor! He still owes the money, doesn't he??

LJM: So, are you gonna text us during delivery, give us a blow-by-blow? How about pictures? Gonna post pics of the birth?

We all know LJM will probably be on her laptop as she births that bebe......there's no getting her off that thing.:bored:

Wow... I hope his weiner falls off.

Weiner? We're not talking about a man here.....Somebody needs to kick him in the vagina.

finally years later, 10 years to be exact, I get a check for $50.00 from CSED! The next month I got one again. Then 2 weeks later I was sent a letter to return the last $50.00 that the said child was no longer a minor.

I think I would have sent them $50 in rolled up pennies. No matter what shipping on that bad boy turned out to cost.

. Over our 20 years together he cheated on me, beat my kids, punched and beat my dogs and horse, put holes in the walls etc etc etc..

i'm not a mom - but this just crushes me.

much kudos to you ladies, getting out of bad situations. i really have nothing else to add - just glad your all in better places!

Yes he still owes the money by my way of thinking....but I also thought when I provided him with place of employment, SS#, home address and phone #, work address and phone #....that something would be done. I was wrong then too!

On the other side of the coin, when a paternity test proves a child not to be yours it does not clear you either. Go figure...

I finally quit looking for justice in an unjust world, and chose to be happy in spite of it all. To not would just let them win again!

Kat

much kudos to you ladies, getting out of bad situations. i really have nothing else to add - just glad your all in better places!

I agree completely!

We all know LJM will probably be on her laptop as she births that bebe......there's no getting her off that thing.:bored:

**looking over my shoulder** ok, that's scary...

seriously, if you were around for my PS last February, you know me ... i was BORED stiff and posted a ton here... but this time, DH is going to be staying with me (he BETTER!) and i'll have DS with me....

On the other side of the coin, when a paternity test proves a child not to be yours it does not clear you either. Go figure...

WTH???? that makes NO sense what so ever!

PJTP - i have DH out shoppipng for a nursing bra... LMAO ... this has gotta be good!

Wow... I hope his weiner falls off. :bored:

And thanks!

But really, I hope his weiner falls off. :eek:

Yeah, what she said!

Over our 20 years together he cheated on me, beat my kids, punched and beat my dogs and horse, put holes in the walls etc etc etc. I was an total idiot to stay with him for as long as I did. I kept thinking it would get better and had a huge fear of not being able to care for the kids on my own. He finally made the choice and ran off with his affair #8. He left when I was at the park with my little girls. Emptied out the bank acounts, closed the credit cards. He did leave me the kids and 67 bucks in change. I am so ashamed of that part of my life. He did me such a favor - I brushed myself off, moved in with my mom, enrolled in college and got a job. I really learned to put on my big girl pants and quick. I am so much better off now.

My blood pressure is rising and I'm getting a headache from grinding my teeth. I seriously think I would have killed him.

Weiner? We're not talking about a man here.....Somebody needs to kick him in the vagina.

Hey, is that some sort of veiled contempt of women leaking through?

believe me I want to let him have it but I have to be careful until after I get the support check. I would love to send him a long goodbye and good riddance email after that check clears.

Seriously - He is such a man-hoe that just might happen.

This is the man who I thought was the best thing since sliced bread when I met him at 20. Over our 20 years together he cheated on me, beat my kids, punched and beat my dogs and horse, put holes in the walls etc etc etc. I was an total idiot to stay with him for as long as I did. I kept thinking it would get better and had a huge fear of not being able to care for the kids on my own. He finally made the choice and ran off with his affair #8. He left when I was at the park with my little girls. Emptied out the bank accounts, closed the credit cards. He did leave me the kids and 67 bucks in change. I am so ashamed of that part of my life. He did me such a favor - I brushed myself off, moved in with my mom, enrolled in college and got a job. I really learned to put on my big girl pants and quick. I am so much better off now.

He needs what my my father calls a "f*&k you; strong letter to follow" email!!!

BA!!! twice

i'm not a mom - but this just crushes me. much kudos to you ladies, getting out of bad situations. i really have nothing else to add - just glad you're all in better places!

I'm with Lulu on this one.

Omg, I laughed out loud on that one!!! :eek:

I think I would have sent them $50 in rolled up pennies. No matter what shipping on that bad boy turned out to cost.

ROLLED? Pfffft, I woulda sent them loose. :bored:

My blood pressure is rising and I'm getting a headache from grinding my teeth. I seriously think I would have killed him.

Hey, is that some sort of veiled contempt of women leaking through?

Pls that scum isn't worth getting TJM over or spending time being Big Bertha's bitch in the joint! I do, however, hope there's a special ring in hell for him! (Goethe)

Donna-Plain doesn't have contempt; he's just skeered of va-jay-jays!!!