Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Weiner? We're not talking about a man here.....Somebody needs to kick him in the vagina.
Hey, is that some sort of veiled contempt of women leaking through?
That was my first thought!!

Oi, Plain!! Don't be insulting vaginas like that!! Besides, I thought you LIKED vaginas! :bored:

Hey, is that some sort of veiled contempt of women leaking through?

I'm no misogynist....I'm more a misanthrope. What I should have said was:

"Somebody needs to kick him in the mangina"

I'm still all about the ladies (even if they're not all about me).

thanks ya'll - woke up from the happy meds w/my band & port in tact; infection healed... i can also workout again too (hernia healing well).

Luluc, that is great news. I am so glad everything worked out!

Okay, major NSV (well, for me at least) -- two months post-op and I am wearing the next size smaller dress pants -- and they aren't even TIGHT. Not loose either -- fit just fine! WOOT!!

GASP__YAY__by_12hc12.gif Way to go!!!

Beth - Yipee Great News!!!

Ex Update - just received this email from him. I replied with my address and kept my mouth shut on the other crapiola.

Ex- I have spoken with my lawyer again and, contrary to his advice, am sending you the full amount for Feb. Although I am confident that the court would find in my favor on this issue, it simply is not worth the emotional or monetary cost to justify me pursuing it. I just want this ugly and painful part of my life to be over with and behind me.

What I simply can't understand is how you can't see the logic of the lower amount. If you had any other monetary transaction that was to end on the 8th would you expect to pay for the full month? I mean really, why can't you see that??

I really wanted to write him back and be a beeoch about the painful and ugly part of his life - child support! Good grief! I was good and will keep my mouth shut until after I get the payment and it clears.

He sounds like my ex, a complete _D_Asshole_by_MarieCrazyDove.gif

Wow... I hope his weiner falls off. :bored:

And thanks!

But really, I hope his weiner falls off. :eek:

Beth, sometimes you kill me!! And, I hope it does too!!

LJM, not much longer, I am so excited for you!! Spine_Baby_Birth_by_InsomniaticDreamer.gif

Nice asshole emoticon!

Hmm, can't decide if I'd want it to fall off or for it to just become completely useless....just like him! :bored:

Did I mention some moron hit Mini-Mac with his car yesterday? He did stop, but when she said she was okay, he took off. Even though, a) he was at fault because she was in a crosswalk and :bored: she clearly wasn't okay (she was very shook up) and c) she was two buildings away from school so he could have walked her there and turned her over to an adult.

Did I mention some moron hit Mini-Mac with his car yesterday? He did stop, but when she said she was okay, he took off. Even though, a) he was at fault because she was in a crosswalk and :bored: she clearly wasn't okay (she was very shook up) and c) she was two buildings away from school so he could have walked her there and turned her over to an adult.

OMG Mac, that's crazy!!! IS she really OK now? did she at least get his plate number?

PJTP - i am reaaallllly not liking the Ambien... took some at 11, kinda drugged up feeling about 1145, slept 1155, now awake but VERY drugged up feeling (sitting down almost rocking back and forth) about 250... and i was soaked in sweat when i woke up... i'd love to go to the nurswes station and talk about it, but i barely made it out of the bed to the bathroom and back without falling over...

plain .. help... is this 'normal'??? (and yes, i know this cant possibly be 'normal', but ... you know...

Did I mention some moron hit Mini-Mac with his car yesterday? He did stop, but when she said she was okay, he took off. Even though, a) he was at fault because she was in a crosswalk and :w00t: she clearly wasn't okay (she was very shook up) and c) she was two buildings away from school so he could have walked her there and turned her over to an adult.

That is really crazy. I hope that she is ok. I can't believe that someone would hit her and not try to help at least a little. WTF?

PJTP - i am reaaallllly not liking the Ambien... took some at 11, kinda drugged up feeling about 1145, slept 1155, now awake but VERY drugged up feeling (sitting down almost rocking back and forth) about 250... and i was soaked in sweat when i woke up... i'd love to go to the nurswes station and talk about it, but i barely made it out of the bed to the bathroom and back without falling over...

plain .. help... is this 'normal'??? (and yes, i know this cant possibly be 'normal', but ... you know...

I'm not plain (thank God :bored:), but that is how ambien affected me. I finally stopped taking it all together after I apparently had a sleep walking episode. I remember taking it and going to bed. My husband said that I argued with him and then collapsed in our hallway. I only have a vague memory of any of it and really thought it was a dream. Hopefully, you won't need it after the bean arrives.:eek:

But really, I hope his weiner falls off. :eek:

Yes indeed!

Over our 20 years together he cheated on me, beat my kids, punched and beat my dogs and horse, put holes in the walls etc etc etc.

He did me such a favor - I brushed myself off, moved in with my mom, enrolled in college and got a job. I really learned to put on my big girl pants and quick. I am so much better off now.

He is beyond contempt; you are to be congratulated for not only surviving but thriving once he left.

Paying for a child proven not to belong to my DH......one that we do not get to see......who now lives with her boyfriend, but Mom still gets the CS. Sometimes it is a no win situation regardless which side of it you are on.

I too raised a child with no CS, he is in fact on New Mexico's top 10 offenders list for non payment of his CS.

I filed with the Child Support Enforcement Division back in 88, had one excuse after another....case workers come and go....finally years later, after life was good again, 10 years to be exact, I get a check for $50.00 from CSED! The next month I got one again. Then 2 weeks later I was sent a letter to return the last $50.00 that the said child was no longer a minor. Such a crappy system here!

.Kat

Where to start? That's just stupid!

CC, never EVER be ashamed of what others do TO you. That is HIS issue, HIS flaw. HE is the loser, and you hav enothing to be ashamed of for trying to keep your family together and your kids with their father. The best thing he ever did for you was to leave. I don't know HIM, but I know YOU and Mr. CC, and your ex couldn't hold a candle to your DH. And YOU... omg, YOU are just a fantastic person, a great mom, a wonderful friend, and YOU SURVIVED.

What happened then molded who you are now. I call my ex my silver lining. I became a stronger person, as did you, and moved on with my life to meet a much better man and live a blessed life -- again, as did you. If anything, you ought to respond to his shitty e-mail by saying that you really REALLY need to thank him. Yes, you heard me right. You need to thank him for freeing you to meet a wonderful man who loves you unconditionally, who is mature, who cares for your kids, who has a great smile and personality, and who would never do anything to hurt you. Thank him for leaving you so that you could experience REAL love, a REAL man, and live a blessed life.

And if you want to put in a little extra dig, thank him for leaving because now you can do real math. Now you see what seven inches REALLY is, not what he tried to convince you seven inches was. :w00t:

Now that's a good spin on it!!

i'm not a mom - but this just crushes me.much kudos to you ladies, getting out of bad situations. just glad your all in better places!

Ditto

PJTP - i have DH out shoppipng for a nursing bra... LMAO ... this has gotta be good!

That would be entertaining to watch....

Pls that scum isn't worth spending time being Big Bertha's bitch in the joint!

Snort!!:bored:

Did I mention some moron hit Mini-Mac with his car yesterday? He did stop, but when she said she was okay, he took off. Even though, a) he was at fault because she was in a crosswalk and :wink: she clearly wasn't okay (she was very shook up) and c) she was two buildings away from school so he could have walked her there and turned her over to an adult.

Is she ok Mac? Did the school report the incident to the police?

OK, I think I'm caught up in the lives and loves of LBT PJTP participants. Whew!

Hoping to confirm a Feb trip to california today. I just can't take the cold any more...2 weeks to thaw - and anything above 50 degrees would be positively tropical! I can't wait - assuming I can find a great seat sale, and my sister agrees I can stay with her.

Nice asshole emoticon!

Hmm, can't decide if I'd want it to fall off or for it to just become completely useless....just like him! :)

I thought it suited the topic at hand.

Did I mention some moron hit Mini-Mac with his car yesterday? He did stop, but when she said she was okay, he took off. Even though, a) he was at fault because she was in a crosswalk and :thumbup: she clearly wasn't okay (she was very shook up) and c) she was two buildings away from school so he could have walked her there and turned her over to an adult.

Mac, what a low life this guy must be. How is she doing?

The weather here is awful today. It has been raining non-stop since last night. And, of course, when it rains everyone forgets how to drive. It took me an hour and five minutes to get to work this morning because of all the wrecks. I thought about turning around, going home and going back to bed. I really wish I would have done that.

Mac, what a low life this guy must be. How is she doing?

i thought the same - was an incident rept taken mac @ school??

The weather here is awful today. It has been raining non-stop since last night. And, of course, when it rains everyone forgets how to drive. It took me an hour and five minutes to get to work this morning because of all the wrecks. I thought about turning around, going home and going back to bed. I really wish I would have done that.

i'm done with winter. i know i can't complain like what taps/bbg/bbk have been living with - but this is the coldest winter in 15yrs in TX. i should be in shorts by now.

just snapped this::

post-225434-13813138100301_thumb.jpg

i'm done with winter. i know i can't complain like what taps/bbg/bbk have been living with - but this is the coldest winter in 15yrs in TX. i should be in shorts by now.

just snapped this::

Speaking of BBK... where you at girl?

LULU- Glad the port is all better and you're doing well.

LJM- It's almost time and you will get to hold that precious little baby

PJTP: I thought my weight loss had been rather slow this month until I looked at the calendar that I log my weights on and I lost 7lbs this month... So my average is pretty good almost 2lbs a week. I am gonna shut up and keep going and not whine about being a slow loser... Jeez.

Lulu, I hear you, it has been cold here too. I don't like it one bit.

Brandy, you are doing awesome girl!!

I'm no misogynist....I'm more a misanthrope. What I should have said was:

"Somebody needs to kick him in the mangina"

I'm still all about the ladies (even if they're not all about me).

Keep using big words like that and you may just bedazzle the ladies into submission.

And, of course, when it rains everyone forgets how to drive.

Yeah, what's up with that? In Houston it rains quite often so you'd expect people to know how to drive, but let a drop of rain fall and the drivers just go to pieces.

Speaking of BBK... where you at girl?

She's very active on FB. I guess she's ditching LBT for a cuter forum. :)

PJTP: I thought my weight loss had been rather slow this month until I looked at the calendar that I log my weights on and I lost 7lbs this month... So my average is pretty good almost 2lbs a week. I am gonna shut up and keep going and not whine about being a slow loser... Jeez.

Congrats and yeah, quit yer whinin'! :thumbup: