Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Me- So let me ask you, honestly, do you love your daughter? Because you sound more like a person eagerly awaiting the day a burden is lifted from their shoulders than a father who wants to do the minimum required to help his daughter.

Wow, he sounds like a great guy. I'm sure the kids eagerly await the 2 weeks / year they can spend with a kind dude like that.

For Christmas, I think a good gift for him would be a fancy leather "bomber"-type jacket with "Captain Dildo" stitched on the back.

Thank you plain for the support. I heart you!

For Christmas, I think a good gift for him would be a fancy leather "bomber"-type jacket with "Captain Dildo" stitched on the back.

Or "Shi-Thead"!

So Plain - saw the stalker today. I really do get way too much enjoyment/satisfaction out of ignoring him!!!!!

Madame, you have a one track mind!

Yeah, I do. :(

Did they test average weight people to see if they also had the virus? If 30% of fat people had this virus, how did they determine the virus caused obesity and wasn't actually a result of being more susceptible due to an obesity related malady?

Yep, they tested thin people. Fat people were about 3x more likely to have the virus than thin people. This is a statistically significant difference and therefore worth publishing. It's the media who is going on about "cause". Researchers know that correlation is not causation and that further research is needed to determine *why* there is this big difference.

coffee all over my keyboard.

CC I think someone desearves a good hard kick square in the man parts.

PJTP - im up, been up for almost an hour ... starting to think im a tad anxious... cant imagine why....

hmmm...I wonder what could possibly make you a tad anxious? Little Bean time, maybe?:( You are so close. I am so excited for you!

Plain very well said.

My ex can't figure out why my kids (all grown) don't call him dad. They call him the "sperm doner" I wouldn't talk bad about him in front of them when they were little. I let them make up their own mind about him, then I talked trash. Usually only called if he was drunk. Never seen them unless I was up home visiting his family. I still get along with a couple of his family members. They offered to bring him down here to visit. Child support? Got $100 a month. He only paid that sporadically. He kept quiting his jobs. He figured a way around me getting his income tax. He is arears $40 k.

LuLu glad you are doing so well.

LJM..So close!

15_5_16.gif

PJTP - im up, been up for almost an hour ... starting to think im a tad anxious... cant imagine why....

tick tick tick...because the time is drawing near??? I am so excited for you.

Gone/CC - no wonder they are your exes.

Luluc - glad all is well

LilMiss - take care of your injury

PJTP - it's snowing again. I think I need some of Lulu's cocktail to cope today....

LJM: So, are you gonna text us during delivery, give us a blow-by-blow? How about pictures? Gonna post pics of the birth? :(

Seriously, though, I'm SO excited for you!! Just a few short hours now!

Okay, major NSV (well, for me at least) -- two months post-op and I am wearing the next size smaller dress pants -- and they aren't even TIGHT. Not loose either -- fit just fine! WOOT!!

hmmm...I wonder what could possibly make you a tad anxious? Little Bean time, maybe?:thumbup: You are so close. I am so excited for you!
It's almost time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tick tick tick...because the time is drawing near??? I am so excited for you.
LJM: So, are you gonna text us during delivery, give us a blow-by-blow? How about pictures? Gonna post pics of the birth? :(

Seriously, though, I'm SO excited for you!! Just a few short hours now!

im excited and petrified!!

probably no pics here, but we will post regular updates and pics on Facebook.

Okay, major NSV (well, for me at least) -- two months post-op and I am wearing the next size smaller dress pants -- and they aren't even TIGHT. Not loose either -- fit just fine! WOOT!!

CONGRATS!!

PJTP - its icy and freezing here today ... yay.... :ohmy:

im excited and petrified!!

probably no pics here, but we will post regular updates and pics on Facebook.

i'm excited for ya - anyone creative to make a "PJTP" onesie?? i've looked online - :cursing:

i wouldn't post pics here either....reason my glasses are on:) but on FB ... YES, post those cute little toes on there!!

beth - congrats on the NSV

taps - meds are gone, back to reality today...DAMN

snow day in dallas today!!!!

Becaus I work in the system, let me give you a heads up. He canNOT prorate the child support. Also, does your order exclusively terminate when she turns 18, or does it include further payments if she goes to school? Granted, I know she's not going full time, but just wondered.

The other thing is, if you file a rule to show cause on him for non-payment, it can screw him up since he is military. I would tell him to put on his big girl panties and pay the additional three weeks.

Hell just send Beth after the remainder. I have a feeling he'd gladly anty up... :cursing:

thanks ya'll - woke up from the happy meds w/my band & port in tact; infection healed... i can also workout again too (hernia healing well).

What a relief all is intact eh? Relieved all went well for you!

LMAO! :tongue:

Coffee all over my keyboard.

That stuff hurts coming out of your nose doesn't it!

What an exciting time!

Plain very well said.

My ex can't figure out why my kids (all grown) don't call him dad. They call him the "sperm doner" I wouldn't talk bad about him in front of them when they were little. I let them make up their own mind about him, then I talked trash. Usually only called if he was drunk. Never seen them unless I was up home visiting his family. I still get along with a couple of his family members. They offered to bring him down here to visit. Child support? Got $100 a month. He only paid that sporadically. He kept quiting his jobs. He figured a way around me getting his income tax. He is arears $40 k.

LuLu glad you are doing so well.

LJM..So close!

15_5_16.gif

Sounds like a unique Christmas gift is in order here too... Deadbeat...

Congrats! Going through old clothes is like a day at the mall!

Brad