Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

wtf people ... someone i dont even know just asked me what i was doing to keep occupied other than eating ...

BEEEYOTCH.

Unbelievable !

The one on your update thread? She referred to the baby by name, and offered hugs, I would have thought it was someone you knew. She must be one who reads and feels close to you regardless. The tone of the post was not snotty----I think it was meant as a joke, I took it that way. And I am in a mood tonight---so cannot believe I took anything in a light hearted manner!! LOL

I had to log on again, and DO something, or I was going to grab ice cream from the freezer. I am taking care of my granddaughter for a couple of days, so I have all kinds of goodies in the house....Lord Help ME!!!!! LOL

Kat

yeah... i've never really 'talked' to her before ... i am SOOO not in the mood tonight ... loud talking neighbors will do that to me... i posted a response, dunno if she'll figure out i am talking about her or not.

OKay, I had to jump ahead so I've missed a bunch of posts. I just can't keep up and work is crazy.

you all are too funny...thanks for the laugh (sorry violet)...I do like fish by the way...I have a great fishbowl in my living room...I rescued all three goldfish from my kids school festival, they were all alone in those little dishes getting ping pong balls thrown at them, it was soooo sad

PJTP - I dunno if I really liked ambien... same amount of sleep as benadryl, maybe more sound sleep?? still woke up about 4am, but it looks like I slept thru my neighbors delivery.... which is good!

It's Friday - finally and thankfully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJM - here's hoping that the bean safely remains 'inside' for another week

Mobsters....haven't yet investigated it. I can't imagine another online activity to consume my time...

Mobsters....haven't yet investigated it. I can't imagine another online activity to consume my time...

same here, i have a few invites to the mob wars but haven't opened just for that reason. almost don't want to know what it's about.

so we could have a posting baby here soon!!!!!!:crying:

losing, hope lil' fella can keep put for one more wk!!! btw - i hate ambien!! i tried it for a wk once and had WEIRD dreams, and one night i slept walk, never done that before.

it's friday - going to get the grey flushed outta my hair...LOL, think i want to cut my hair shorter too - suprised DH tonite:tongue:

again, he can pretend he has a GF.:tt2:

it's friday - going to get the grey flushed outta my hair...LOL, think i want to cut my hair shorter too -

Did that on Wednesday - my hair is now REALLY short...really really short...and has Tomato Soup red, and white blond streaks. As my hairdresser said, it's funky but not frightening.

When DH saw it, his face paled, then he said ...nothing. People at work yesterday all just looked at it, and said "Oh, you got a hair cut" which as everyone knows is code for: Oh dear lord what did you do???

Im LOVING it...Hey, Im in my 50's, but I'm not dead!! and, it's ONLY hair.

Im LOVING it...Hey, Im in my 50's, but I'm not dead!! and, it's ONLY hair.< /div>

HA! that's great, i think the same way - just hair.

i used my long hair as a security blanket when heavier - now i cant' stand it on my neck:blush:

When DH saw it, his face paled, then he said ...nothing.

Hey, that's better than MY husband did.

He likes it long (which mine just won't do), so I went from bag-lady chic shoulder length back to my short hairstyle when I went for a second interview for the job I have now.

He walked in the door after work, stopped dead with his hand still on the knob, and said, "Oh, great." :w00t:

Coulda smacked him right then and there.

He doesn't like when I color or hilight it (over the years it has naturally gone from a medium brown to a deep coffee brown, go figger); he doesn't like when I cut it; he doesn't like when I used to perm or curl it; so what does that leave me? :tt2:

Problem is, this short hairstyle really fits me. I get compliments all the time. I WISH I could grow it long, but I just can't. I figure if I decide ever to grow it out again, I will do a body wave -- just enough wave in it to do something. My hair is strange in that it's thick and has body, but now when it grows out there is no rhyme or reason for what it does. It's got too much body to go straight, and it's too straight to use curlers and expect it to keep the curl. It really sucks. So I keep it short. :crying:

btw - i hate ambien!! i tried it for a wk once and had WEIRD dreams, and one night i slept walk, never done that before.

I had a sleep walking episode with ambien. Not pretty.

Did that on Wednesday - my hair is now REALLY short...really really short...and has Tomato Soup red, and white blond streaks. As my hairdresser said, it's funky but not frightening.

When DH saw it, his face paled, then he said ...nothing. People at work yesterday all just looked at it, and said "Oh, you got a hair cut" which as everyone knows is code for: Oh dear lord what did you do???

Im LOVING it...Hey, Im in my 50's, but I'm not dead!! and, it's ONLY hair.

Not only is it just hair, its just YOUR hair. If you like it, then it is beautiful.:tt2:

The hair cut itself is pixie short...in fact, the style suits me; I think most are thrown off by the colors: natural gray on mouse brown with Tomato red and white blond streaks.

Edited by tapshoes
typos

i alternate between using nyquil (cheap version) and 2-3 benadryl (also cheap version...cuz, you know..i'm cheap)

works ok...i get about 6 hrs a night.

and i almost always have weird dreams...wether or not i take sleep meds.

i almost always have weird dreams...wether or not i take sleep meds.

Same here - don't do sleep meds but have very vivid dreams