Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Sick - do the 5 Day Pouch Test - the first 2 days consist of liquids and if you are as tight as you feel, then it's a breeze to do it and the added bonus is most people lose 3-6 lbs at the end of the 5 days.

Beth quit picking on Plain long enough to become a member of my mob - then you can pick away all you want. :thumbup:

Plain - U 2!

Is THAT where everybody is??? Good God, people, I need entertainment here! :biggrin: lol

I need to figure Mobsters out. I was busy playing WoW. I'll get on FB soon enough to try to figure out what to do. :smile:

Sick - do the 5 Day Pouch Test - the first 2 days consist of liquids and if you are as tight as you feel, then it's a breeze to do it and the added bonus is most people lose 3-6 lbs at the end of the 5 days.

Did she intend that for you? :biggrin:

Have you had any steroid shots for lung development??

2 shots were given on 1/2 & 1/3 respectively...

LJM---have they given you an estimate on his size from the Ultrasound?

my ultrasounds are wonky due to previous surgeries and scar tissue... (gall bladder with a 'zipper scar', lap band and TT) so they arent fabulous quality just good enough...

last week his weight was 5lbs 4oz give or take 1/2 pound either way...

The topic of sleep quality in an acute care setting intrests me very much. In fact, it the subject of my research project.

Baby LJM is waaaaaaaay too far along for that. His lungs are already formed, and they'll be put to good use very soon, from the sounds of it........glad I'm done with the crying babies, LOL

as long as i dont have neighbors on either side i sleep VERY well... one neighbor went home and one might be leaving soon. i told my RN if she's still there about midnight i'll go for the Ambien tonight... kinda petrified to take it though - i've never taken it before.. :thumbup:

contractions have continued, but they are still very irregular. doc said this may go on for a week or so, if they become more regular they'll "check my tonsils" (heh) and see how things are progressing...

i guess since this is the first pregnancy i've gotten this far im afraid im going to miss a contraction (or several) :biggrin:

Is THAT where everybody is??? Good God, people, I need entertainment here! :biggrin: lol

I need to figure Mobsters out. I was busy playing WoW. I'll get on FB soon enough to try to figure out what to do. :thumbup:

Just accept my mob invite and you'll be good to go - WARNING - it is highly addictive.

Did she intend that for you? :biggrin:

I think she directed that comment to Plain but I felt helpful so I put in my 2 cents. :thumbup:

Just accept my mob invite and you'll be good to go - WARNING - it is highly addictive.

Addictive?? Omg, I need another addiction like I need a hole in the head!

So... where do I sign up? lol

I think she directed that comment to Plain but I felt helpful so I put in my 2 cents. :thumbup:

Any other day I would figure it was for me, except that I hadn't said much. :biggrin:

oh yeah ... i need more mobsters too... please join my mob... i need 6 more PLEASE ...

I need 3 more for now. I've been springing the invite on unsuspecting new "friends".

Do like I do.....subsist on optimism and joy. And occasionally, on the flesh of the homeless.

They can be a bit stringy and tough at times.

2 shots were given on 1/2 & 1/3 respectively...

i told my RN if she's still there about midnight i'll go for the Ambien tonight... kinda petrified to take it though - i've never taken it before.. :biggrin:

Booya, Plain!

Don't be petrified of it - it's not like you'll be "drunk" on it and have to drive (serious, not smart ass). You can test it out all while in bed! Then you'll know in the future if you can tolerate it! From what I've heard, it's not unbelievably strong.

Thanks so much; I'll look into it!

wtf people ... someone i dont even know just asked me what i was doing to keep occupied other than eating ...

BEEEYOTCH.

Respond with "farting" or "playing darts"!!!