Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Goof!!! I don't think men should hafta carry purses or heels; that's just wrong! :tongue:

Sexist! I look great in a purse and heels!

Wow, I had an emergency with my mother-in-law and am gone for a few days and come back to literally pages and pages of posts. I am not even going to attempt to catch up. So, I will do this instead, with one exception...

Plain, I know the Susan you were referring to in regards to taking pictures of poo was not me. Just to clarify, that is something this Susan would never do.

I think I owe a congrat to CC and SNT for major achievements. If I missed anyone, congrats to you too.

I made the mistake of peeking in at the prostitution thread and can't believe I read the whole thing. I am just going to refrain from commenting.

Have never seen damages. I did however get to watch a four hour marathon of "Lost" episodes in the hospital waiting room. I am now totally confused by that show.

And, last, but not least, am I the only person who owns dogs with horrific gas problems? Seriously, they are killing me tonight. I am out of here now, going to search for a gas mask.

PJTP-I know that there are more important things to talk about right now, but I AM NO LONGER MORBIDLY OBESE!:lol:

Awesome, you need to celebrate!

I know this is completely random but I HAVE BICEPS FOR THE FIRST TIME. Just sayin'

Also, awesome! You need to kick some butt with them. (Well, not kick exactly.)

Haven't looked at postsecret yet. Should I be skeered to?

I love postsecret. Some of them are very touching and some are funny. They aren't all disturbing.

What a good wifey!

Better than I am, I'm afraid.

Goof!!! I don't think men should hafta carry purses or heels; that's just wrong! :lol:

But what are they good for then? :wink:

And, last, but not least, am I the only person who owns dogs with horrific gas problems?

Well, you shouldn't have gotten them that DS, then. :tongue:

So many posts, so little time. So....

Congrats to Slim and Gingerbug...YAY!

Susan - hope your MIL is ok

LJM - How are you and the bean doing?

Plain - Purse and heels??? I suppose a testosterone-pumped, muscle rippling manly-man such as yourself COULD carry it off.

Love shoes, love Scholls. OUtside walking in heels - never

Finally fill day for me so I will not be posting today - 3 hour train trip to the city, then I gotta stick around to make sure it isn't too much, then 3 hours back. Guess I will be reading a lot today....

Have a good one everybody!

Thanks and good luck on your fill Tap.

Thanks for the congrats Mac, I was dancing in my too big pants.

Susan-I hope everything is ok with your MIL.

Plain-you with a purse and heels is not a picture I wanted to wake up to. lol

Hello everyone!

OK I'll post this again so I got no response.

Poll: What is your favorite website (other than LBT)? I'm looking for other websites to surf on. Thx!

Cowboys-Forum

Love this one!:tongue:

So many posts, so little time. So....

Congrats to Slim and Gingerbug...YAY!

Susan - hope your MIL is ok

LJM - How are you and the bean doing?

Plain - Purse and heels??? I suppose a testosterone-pumped, muscle rippling manly-man such as yourself COULD carry it off.

Love shoes, love Scholls. OUtside walking in heels - never

Finally fill day for me so I will not be posting today - 3 hour train trip to the city, then I gotta stick around to make sure it isn't too much, then 3 hours back. Guess I will be reading a lot today....

Have a good one everybody!

other than sleep deprived (loud neighbors again at 330 - i'm soooo lucky...) we are doing ok. BP is creeping up so we may induce earlier than the 30th, but as long as he can hang on til this coming Friday, i'll be happy.

good luck on your fill. sorry you have to travel so far. :tongue:

Cowboys-Forum

Love this one!:lol:

oh GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

susan - sorry about your MIL, hope she is doing well. if you find out the cure for dog gas let me know....i have it times 5 plus DH!!!:tongue:

taps - good luck w/your fill

snt - i typically never carry a purse, heels he can handle....that or throw me over his shoulder, but i end up w/bruises that way:sneaky:

Good morning.

Susan, I wondered where you were these past couple of days. Hope your MIL is on the mend.

Confession - I'm the opposite of most when it comes to heels. The first time I put on heels, it felt perfect! I've completely stayed away from flats (even when they were all the rage). Now, if I wear flats, I feel extremely clumsy and awkward.

flip flops & uggs don't require heel pads:tongue:

i'm a mess when out w/dh who is a ft +3 inches taller than me. he ends up carrying my heels while i walk barefoot by nights end, when out & about.

Sounds just like me

I have the heel pads in a pair of shoes that NEVER get worn outside of the house.:tongue: They do work quite well.

HAHA me too.. I have a whole section in the closet of shoes that havent seen pavement : )

Funny!!! Why don't you carry them? :lol:

Hmm that's not my job. He is big and strong he can hold them. My purse already weighs 90lbs I don't need shoes too.

PJTP: Watching Idol right now and wondering why friends and family don't stop some of these people from auditioning?

Oh man I watch that ... But I cringe cause those poor people make @sses out of themselves :wink:

Anyone watching The Neighborhood Ball? OK does Mariah have a bedazzled mike stand AND mike? Goodness. I think she may have some extensions but she looks great! Love the dress.

Speaking of heels and Mariah Carey... have you seen some of her shoes? That chick really pulls them off! I love most all of them I see her in.

Okay, yes, I have a shoe fetish... what of it??? So my one dream in my life is to have a Jimmy Choo or two! :wink: BTW, our first lady was wearing Choo's too yesterday... :lol:

Goof!!! I don't think men should hafta carry purses or heels; that's just wrong! :lol:

Um, if he's my husband he does if I tell him to! ROFL! Good for you Lulu :tongue:

Sexist! I look great in a purse and heels!

Oh I bet you do... would that be your next avatar?

Wow, I had an emergency with my mother-in-law and am gone for a few days and come back to literally pages and pages of posts. I am not even going to attempt to catch up. So, I will do this instead, with one exception...

I made the mistake of peeking in at the prostitution thread and can't believe I read the whole thing. I am just going to refrain from commenting.

Have never seen damages. I did however get to watch a four hour marathon of "Lost" episodes in the hospital waiting room. I am now totally confused by that show.

And, last, but not least, am I the only person who owns dogs with horrific gas problems? Seriously, they are killing me tonight. I am out of here now, going to search for a gas mask.

Hope your MIL is doing well, and I couldn't think of a more perfect way to spend your time waiting. I love LOST! Hey hey now, it's back on tonight. I haven't missed an episode and I own all the Disk Sets. That's right - okay so I have many strange fetishes.

Anyway, so every time you watch an episode over again you catch something you missed the first time. Especially when you are two seasons ahead and go back and then you say - oh yeah! That's why he did that! Good stuff.

Thanks and good luck on your fill Tap.

Hello everyone!

Ditto, GL Tap!

Hello slim!

Good morning.

Good Afternoon Donna!

Confession - I'm the opposite of most when it comes to heels. The first time I put on heels, it felt perfect! I've completely stayed away from flats (even when they were all the rage). Now, if I wear flats, I feel extremely clumsy and awkward.

donna - when i quit working; my shoe collection turned into a nice display in my closet that needs dusting every now and then:tongue: i drag them out when needed - but got SO use to walking around barefoot; pedicures are a MUST!~

OK <mental note> There are some ker-azzzyyyyy women on the PJTP thread! :thumbup: I'm clearly too independent!