Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

i think yer sig does that ... :wink2:

And anything else risks violating the site's advertising policies.

Just took a look at that site...it is somewhat unsettling.

I think there are a lot of people out there that don't have people in their lives they feel like they can reach out to--if writing a secret on a postcard is cathartic, then so be it.

The site makes no profit from the posts and I believe that the profit from the published books goes directly to a suicide support charity.

Sorry if I offended though :wink2:

I think there are a lot of people out there that don't have people in their lives they feel like they can reach out to--if writing a secret on a postcard is cathartic, then so be it.

Sorry if I offended though :wink2:

Not at all offended, She! I meant unsettlied as in 'there is so much sadness; so many people harboring such disturbed thoughts; sobering.' I cannot image being so distressed that I would take a job somewhere in the hopes I would be killed, for example.

those poor souls.

OK I'll post this again so I got no response.

Poll: What is your favorite website (other than LBT)? I'm looking for other websites to surf on. Thx!

omg - i spend too much time here & Facebook dh says.

this is my first & only forum i've ever been on - i couldn't imagine another site to surf...:wink2:

pjtp - it's a GOOD day!!!

Good Morning my friends!

I made it into Onderland this morning!!

:Dancing_wub::w00t::Dancing_wub:

I F'ing HATE eBay (rather, the people who buy, that is)

Guy brought DH's ute, sight unseen, as is, for jst over $1000... He turns up to collect and pay this morning, and says, no, too much work to be done on it, the girl that was with him SPAT at DH, then they sped off in their Merc!

OMG. I am just don't know what to do from here.

Sorry for venting, bt DH had to go to work, and I am still shaking.

OMG! WTH? Karma will get them!

PJTP~

May be having a major change in my life w/i the next couple of months. No additions to the family or changes in family structure. Can't say what right now as I don't want to have the whole thing fall through.

However, if you are a praying person, I could use all the prayers I can get on this. One way or the other, any prayers to help me find the correct course of action that God intends for me right now in my life. It would be greatly appreciated. If not a praying person, just good thought then would be appreciated. This is something that I have been mulling over for a LONG time now. I need all the support I can get.

Thanks.

Very mysterious and you have me very intrigued. I hope once it all happens, you let us know. Sending positive vibes your way.

she tells us that a former colleague of ours (who never takes his wife anywhere because he's embarrassed of her weight) was forcing his wife to have the lapband or get a divorce. i looked big eyed at DH, and just sorta dropped it.

who does that??? dh and i talked after they left last night and even at my heaviest DH NEVER said a word about the size of my ass. anyway long winded, but LJM needs something to read today:wink: i see so many posts that some don't have support of family or SO - but yet to read someone was being forced into it. WRONG, just WRONG.

ok my small 2cents for the day....

She should have replied "Don't let the door hit you on your ass on the way out!"

"ok, ummm.. so i just got another fill today - after getting one last week and now i cant even swallow Water. what should i do??"

:Dancing_wub: :wink2:

*sigh* It's hard to believe these people made it to adulthood.

Wow.

What a profound and spectacular speech by our new President Barack Obama.

Congratulations to all of us who seen in him hope and strength, but most important the intelligence this man has. How refreshing.

The fact he is other than white is of no relevance to me personally.

True, this is not a political only thread, however this is an anything thread. Political is something, so I'm going there.

Welcome to your Re-birth AMERICA!!

PJTP-I know that there are more important things to talk about right now, but I AM NO LONGER MORBIDLY OBESE!:wink2: I know I am only barely out of it, but it is so nice to see a 3 instead of a 4. Now if I can just get below 200.

PJTP-I know that there are more important things to talk about right now, but I AM NO LONGER MORBIDLY OBESE!:wink2: I know I am only barely out of it, but it is so nice to see a 3 instead of a 4. Now if I can just get below 200.

that is truly great news slim!!!!

much congrats!!

WTG Slim!

Great Inaugural Speech by Obama. The content is not only something that we as a Nation should embrace, but also as individuals. If we can strive every day to treat each and every person we meet with that level of respect, imagine what kind of a world this could be.