Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Interesting... I don't know how they come up with that either. I guess you'll know what you feel comfortable at when you get there. :)

I was showing my mom some of y'all's pics, before and after (BBK, you were one) and she was FLABBERGASTED!! Y'all was sellin' it, that's fo sho. :)

Wow, Beth thanks! :banghead:

Chickie, I'm sorry you had to deal with those people. There really are some horrible horrible people out there. Do you have something like allclassifieds.com.au up there? You can put up free ads for stuff (or pay a little (I think its like $14 or something) if you want to put up a pic). Maybe you'd have better luck with something like that? In the mean time, give this idiot a negative rating and report him as a did not pay!!!

Also....is the weekend over already? I am SO not ready to go back to work tomorrow :)

I F'ing HATE eBay (rather, the people who buy, that is)

Guy brought DH's ute, sight unseen, as is, for jst over $1000... He turns up to collect and pay this morning, and says, no, too much work to be done on it, the girl that was with him SPAT at DH, then they sped off in their Merc!

OMG. I am just don't know what to do from here.

Sorry for venting, bt DH had to go to work, and I am still shaking.

It is so hard to believe how some people behave!

Congrats!

I'd get a second opinion. I've heard those assesments they do at the gym can be quite inaccurate and 135 lb. of lean muscle means you'd be as muscly as a female body-builder IME. (I assume they included your bones and organs in that 135, even though they called it "lean muscle.")

I believe it includes bones and organs. I will get a second opinion. I have no idea how they can know my "lean muscle" with measuring my weight, waist, thigh and calf. It seems a little out there.

They're free on hulu.com.

Thanks! I will try that!

PJTP - i cant freaking STOP watching Damages Season 1... seriously.

amazing show!! i have 2 episodes left and i still have no idea what is going to happen.

it best not be a stupid ending ...

PJTP - i cant freaking STOP watching Damages Season 1... seriously.

amazing show!! i have 2 episodes left and i still have no idea what is going to happen.

it best not be a stupid ending ...

I have built another addict!!!! Isn't it great? :)

I have no idea how they can know my "lean muscle" with measuring my weight, waist, thigh and calf. It seems a little out there.

Wow, they didn't even take your weight?! Okay, then I have no hesitation to say they are full of crap! :)

There are formulas on the web that will take a guess at your body fat percentage based on a lot of inputs. But they are just a guess. You need to know your actual body fat percentage based on an accurate test. Calipers generally aren't accurate enough. But the ones where they pulse electricity through you (Bioelectrical impedance) are decent and the Water submersion ones are the best.

The thing about the ones like I have in my scale (Bioelectrical impedance) is that they are thrown of by how much Water is in you. I get very different measurements if I measure before I pee and then immediately afterwards.

I have built another addict!!!! Isn't it great? :huh2:

it was really good... lots of little twists.. how is season 2 so far?

Guess I need to check it out! Wish I had cable... :glare:

hulu.com it's free

it was really good... lots of little twists.. how is season 2 so far?

hulu.com it's free

Good - not sure I'm feeling William Hurt's character but we'll see.

Ha - wonder where you heard about hulu (besides your hubby)?!? :huh2:

Good - not sure I'm feeling William Hurt's character but we'll see.

Ha - wonder where you heard about hulu (besides your hubby)?!? :huh2:

a little birdy... same bird has me obsessed with a couple TV shows...

Edited by losingjusme
kant spel

Hello everyone I am back. It has been a long 2 weeks. I feel like I have had withdrawels.LOL I have read a few post but not a lot. Hope everybody is doing well.