Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Madam! You as good as told her she'd fail and that she was insane to boot!

Yikes, I hope I wasn't that rude! I was trying to be respectful, but I felt like she was dumping all over Chickie and, really, anyone who had WLS. I really hate it when people come here and tell us that *they've* found the way and don't need no stinkin' band. They are so kidding themselves, IMO.

DH said it's a 1.5 million dollar car!!!

Oh, then I want one! :)

Well, She....how do you REALLY feel??? :tt2:

What do you mean? That was me being mild and meek :rolleyes:

So its 104 degrees here right now. TOO F'ING HOT. We don't have a/c in our house so we're going out to dinner to escape the heat......

What do you mean? That was me being mild and meek :tt2:

So its 104 degrees here right now. TOO F'ING HOT. We don't have a/c in our house so we're going out to dinner to escape the heat......

No airconditioning in Aus??? :eek: *boggles* Are you f'ing CRAZY??? :rolleyes:

Want cold? Last night got to -20. High today was -5. Next few days are the same.:rolleyes:

Hey wait....are we neighbors?? Nope, you didn't mention 8" of snow falling yesterday.

Okay I admit I didnt read the story but really... 275 lbs gets you a zoo MRI? Wow. That means I would have needed a Sea World Orca MRI machine.

Snort....or should I say gurgle?

Why does ANYONE need a vehicle worth that money?? A car is a means to go from point A to B. That's it. *Obviously Tap is not a car chick!*

Mean you are, just mean to post about high temps in a negative way to those of us in a deep-freeze! It never gets to 100 degrees even at the height of summer here...I can't imagine temps that high, but I'd like to experience them...!!

My Pandora Bracelet should be in by mid next week! I am pretty excited 'bout dat. I am.

? What's a pandora bracelet?

Morning everyone! It's Wednesday....thanks be! Had to roust DH out of bed early so that he could dig out the driveway enough for us to get out this morning...he's not a happy man!

? What's a pandora Bracelet?

Pandora Bracelet

A bracelet that you thread the charms onto, rather than have soldered on. Cute, fun, and oh so bloody expensive.

I am buying a silver with 14ct clasp. I would *love* the solid 14ct gold, with nothing but gold charms, but sadly I am saving for a new car. So silver with two tone charms is all I can afford right now.

Fanny remember where I live.... it gets coldcoldcold and hothothot by my standards....but its not so bad really...... Today will probably be the hottest day this year. My husband is from Chicago and he's all "meh" about the highs and lows we have here.

My sister got a pandora Bracelet for her bday last week. Not really my cup of tea, but have fun collecting those expensive charms Chickie!!

My sister got a pandora Bracelet for her bday last week. Not really my cup of tea, but have fun collecting those expensive charms Chickie!!

You either love them or hate them.

At first, I wasn't impressesd. But the kid brought me one of the generic "store brand" from where I work, and a couple of elephant, love hearts and blue glass, and now, I am in love.

So I just *had* to upgrade to the flashy one. But because we have our own brand at work, we don't sell Pandora brand, so I have to pay retail. Ouchy after getting a pretty hefty staff discount for so long.

Guest Leslie2Lose

OMG the naked lady is back! Okay ya'll I don't think I posted it here but last week after my workout I' sitting - chilling out in the Sauna - talking to my friend J.

We are facing each other. A lady comes in with her towell on - no problem - sits on the bench above me to the left - no problem...TAKES OFF HER TOWELL...and covers her breasts. She is sitting on the wood with her breasts covered and nothing else.

Of course I can't see her (only her legs) but my friend J's mouth falls open. She did a good imitation of a codfish. We couldn't even talk. I was mouthing Oh My God, WTF? Then get this...the lady starts doing LEG LIFTS...yep LEG LIFTS...My eyes got as big as saucers...I started laughing at J's face...

LEG LIFTS...her whooha out there for the world to see and believe me it's not pretty...but she was modest enough to cover her breasts...

Well after politely excusing myself and leaving saying What the Hell was THAT? as we went to shower...I freak out a bit in the hall area.

Well SHE'S BACK...OMG - I will buy her some freakin' underwear if she can't afford them. Naked in the shower area is one thing...leg lifts on the TOP BENCH in the Sauna in her birthday suit...WTF?

Thanks Susan!

Your welcome! It works great.

Wow, now that is definitely too rich for my blood.

Posting just to post!

My Pandora Bracelet should be in by mid next week! I am pretty excited 'bout dat. I am.

I didn't know what this was until I saw your later explanation. It sounds cool. Maybe you can post a picture when it arrives? I would love to see it.

Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful hump day. Mine is freezing!!

Leslie - OMG!

Gotta say - all the women in the sauna at my Y are naked; they sit on their towels (thank goodness - the potential for fecal matter germs would be too much for me), but no one does leg lifts!

Guest Leslie2Lose

But why the hell does she cover her breasts and not her vagina? I am just totally confused and baffled...yea I get the towell naked thing (I still wear my workout clothes minus bra). Lady sit on a towell for gosh sakes...I'm a germaphobe too - gives me the willies...I was sitting there thiking God I wish I had a can of Lysol...I'd aerosol her ass...

Ha!!!

A couple of co-workers were down last week from Minneapolis. I asked one why they lived there (b/c of the cold). They both said, "I don't know!" :tt2:

I ask myself that every damn year. Then, I remember I married a MN woman who wants to be around her family.:rolleyes:

Okay I admit I didnt read the story but really... 275 lbs gets you a zoo MRI? Wow. That means I would have needed a Sea World Orca MRI machine.

I have heard of this before. The tv show "Scrubs" even mentioned it one time to a patient that was too big for their MRI.

Hey wait....are we neighbors?? Nope, you didn't mention 8" of snow falling yesterday.

Well, we did get 6" of snow on Monday and another 2" last night.:eek: To top it off, -8 this morning and the next 2 nights are to approach -20 again with WC around -35 to -40.

Of course I can't see her (only her legs) but my friend J's mouth falls open. She did a good imitation of a codfish. We couldn't even talk. I was mouthing Oh My God, WTF? Then get this...the lady starts doing LEG LIFTS...yep LEG LIFTS...My eyes got as big as saucers...I started laughing at J's face...

OMG Leslie, i dont think i would have been able to control myself!! maybe she has hoo ha pride?? :rolleyes: :tt2: