Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Fanny, I've decided that I'm going to take my "mo skin" photos at my one year bandiversary. That's Feb. 22nd.....so give me until then. I'm thinking that I might PM or Email whoever wants to see. That way, I'm hitting a happy medium between full disclosure and foisting unwanted pics on innocent bystanders, LOL.....I don't expect them to be pretty.

I'm still unsure about posting anything "in public" on here.

Count me in! :lol:

Do like She did and post for a few days and then take them down/off.

Fanny, I've decided that I'm going to take my "mo skin" photos at my one year bandiversary. That's Feb. 22nd.....so give me until then. I'm thinking that I might PM or Email whoever wants to see. That way, I'm hitting a happy medium between full disclosure and foisting unwanted pics on innocent bystanders, LOL.....I don't expect them to be pretty.

Ok, I'll wait until then, I guess... *taps foot impatiently*

It is hard stuff.

Yes it is.

They have an operation that reroutes your insides and minimizes your stomach, but the stomach is an organ that can stretch -- just like we can stretch our pouches if we do bad things.

But most of the time, the ones who do this haven't actually stretched their pouch. Like that guy on The Biggest Loser.

his master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Qui-Gon was HAWT!

Do like She did and post for a few days and then take them down/off.

Exactly! Paranoia is welcome here fortunately :cursing:

On the talk of slips...they don't necessarily mean that you will lose your band if you don't try to persevere with it and actually listen to your body. My band slipped a little last year and I was completely unfilled after a night of vomiting in the ER (I couldn't even keep Water down). I gained a little weight (15-20 pounds), but once I got my fill back to a normal level (I slipped because I was overfilled--I was fine though for 4 months with that fill level and then BAM! couldn't keep a thing down, it was very strange), it dropped straight off in a matter of weeks. I guess the moral of the story is, manage with as little fill as you can while you are still losing....then you're likely to not have to deal with the PITA that a slip is. Just my (experienced) 2 cents :lol:

Is it Friday yet?

shaving my head: Oh HELL no (medical complications notwithstanding). My hair's fine but it's kind of a security blanket plus I have a majorly round face so shoulder-length hair helps my face look a little less round!

PJTP - I've got to call my doc b/c I am seriously way too tight. I almost PB'd at lunch and I went to dinner tonight and maybe got done 6-8 bites of a caesar salad. Ugh! I got up to PB but the walking made it OK.

I have stupidly long hair right now, its about 2/3 down my back. I've never had it this long before and my friends actually call me Repunzel LOL. I think it makes my still round face look less round too....I love it!

A friend of mine shaved her head for fundraising for a cancer charity....she looked hotter with a buzz cut than she does WITH hair...and guys loved it for some reason!

Too tight is bad. Just get a teensy bit out and you'll feel brand new again, trust me!

I know! You could ship me off to Tasmania, then declare it a seperate country! Problem solved!

I forgot how much fun this place is sometimes.

Bahaha yeah those damn tasmanians *ducks for cover in case one reads this*

I think this thread is the only one that is actually REAL fun.....but I just couldn't resist stirring that pot, after all Tuesday night TV sucks LOL.

Ahh, it's all good. I am always amazed at how quickly some people jump to the "just because YOU couldn't do it, doesn't mean I can't!" line. Yep. And you don't think any less of people who get banded do you dearie?

Ahh. She will learn. Hopefully not. Perhaps she WILL be part of the between 5 and 20 % of people who can lose wight and keep it off without WLS. I hope for her sake she is.

Morning everyone, tap mutters crossly.

Freakin snow - more is falling. Guess DH and I will have to shovel to start the day......

Trying to convince DH to apply for the 'greatest job in the world' as is being advertised - caretaker/wildlife counter of an island off Australia........heat, sun, peace and quiet, heat..........

Catch you all later....tap exits plunking a woolen hat on her head...

Morning everyone, tap mutters crossly.

Freakin snow - more is falling. Guess DH and I will have to shovel to start the day......

Trying to convince DH to apply for the 'greatest job in the world' as is being advertised - caretaker/wildlife counter of an island off Australia........heat, sun, peace and quiet, heat..........

Catch you all later....tap exits plunking a woolen hat on her head...

Which island Tap? Sounds fab, would DH need an assistant??