Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Posting to vent---

I am so freaking furious right now.....my boss has just gotten a Facebook account and one of my co-workers suggested me as a friend to him. I think it is complete bullsh*t.

I am not on there for work, I actually don't even mention my job on it. It is my PERSONAL page that I post very PERSONAL stuff on. I really don't want him having access to those sorts of things, nor judging what I am posting ect.

What the hell do I do? I am gonna look like I am an a$$ if I say no, but I really don't want my boss keeping track of my life using facebook.....

What do I do?

I messaged the co-worker and told him I was gonna kick his a$$......

Sorry for the potty mouth, I am just really upset....ugh...

BBK-Tell your boss that you try to keep your personal and professional life separate, so though it was nice of them to ask, you won't befriend your boss. Then go "suggest" that your co-worker learn to mind their own business (with some rude and crude words).

BBK- Can you get another account where you just add people like him??

Sorry I haven't posted today. I have been busy painting! Beth was a life saver since she lent me a BIG ladder! Yeah! Now - to try and catch up on the pages and pages I have missed! _Yikes__by_Dragonz_the_cat.jpg

BBK-Tell your boss that you try to keep your personal and professional life separate, so though it was nice of them to ask, you won't befriend your boss. Then go "suggest" that your co-worker learn to mind their own business (with some rude and crude words).

ditto what snt said...

one weird thing - my DH has all his coworkers (from his boss to his employees) as his friends...

and the REALLY weird thing is - DH's boss sent me a friend request and his former boss sent me one a few days ago... strange, but oh well...

ok - off to pack for DH...he leaves for a wk

You are so bad!!!

We use the Roomba for most rooms. The brooms are rarely used and, as long as they sweep up the dirt, I don't really care. The world is full of germs and that's okay by me. :)

Amen...I read an article today that said to throw out the antibac soap b/c they kill some wimpier germs but may not kill the tough ones. I think we need some germs in order to keep our immune systems strong.

Mac - how well do the roombas work? I've always wondered...

BBK- Can you get another account where you just add people like him??

I already have another one for my stage name. 3 would be too much! lol...

I agree! :)

BBK - seems like someone said that one does not get a notice when they're un-friended. Friend him so that it looks like you added him and then break the connection! If he asks about it, say that FB must've messed up!

BBK - seems like someone said that one does not get a notice when they're un-friended. Friend him so that it looks like you added him and then break the connection! If he asks about it, say that FB must've messed up!

Oh! Ok! I love that idea! Thanks!

Y

Mac - how well do the roombas work? I've always wondered...

They pick up all but the big stuff (the stuff you can just pick up with your hands anyway) and they are very handy when you have too much to do and a lot of rooms to do. You set it up in one room while you are dealing with mess in the other or some other chores.

However, I do think they tend to be fragile. We are on our 3 or 4th one though I believe the company replaced one of them for free. The problem is that they tend to fall down the stairs. They aren't supposed to and there are ways to prevent it, but it still happens. They also get stuck under certain furniture -- stuff that is high enough the "don't go there sensor" doesn't trip but not high enough for it to really fit.

But they get better all the time and they are really, really convenient so we don't care.

My Facebook account is not really personal. I have lots of people from work on there and am careful not to say anything I don't want the world to know about.

PJTP - i LOVE DH's boss... DH called him to see what can be done with DD for tomorrow and his boss just said work from home until i deliver ... WOW ... guess it's good that he's my FB friend and knows whats going on ..

DH wil still try to go in 1-2 days for 1/2 days or something, but we can take her to either part time daycare or kids park... YAY!!!

My Facebook account is not really personal. I have lots of people from work on there and am careful not to say anything I don't want the world to know about.

I have tons of work friends as FB friends too and I like my boss like a brother so I wouldn't care if he were on FB. However, there is a man in my dept that's friends w/ others that I wouldn't wanna befriend!! :)