Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I've never used or seen one before, but I was told that you put a salt Water solution into this Nettie pot and some how pour it into your nose. It is supposed to clear the nasal passages. I had been told to get one because I have sinus issues. Just the thought of pouring any liquid up my nose ...**shudders**

ok - my nose feels like it's 5lbs right now full of NASTINESS, and that doesn't sound the least bit like something i would try for relief...

i rather bitch to DH, in hopes he goes hunting sooner rather than LATER...

PJTP: Happy New Years Eve everyone (when it finally arrives)! Hope you have wonderful celebrations to welcome 2009!

merry nyr she!!!

The pot and how it's used sounds very weird, but after one use, I'm sold.

You lean your head over to one side and pour in the other nostril, so it just runs through the sinuses. The thought of pouring Water up your nose sounds horrible, but I did it without a problem.

I was draining SO bad before, but I swear, I haven't drained at ALL since I did it. I actually slept last night, though I did wake up coughing a few times. As miserable as I was, I would have done ANYthing to make it stop, and stop it did.

ok - my nose feels like it's 5lbs right now full of NASTINESS, and that doesn't sound the least bit like something i would try for relief...

Sounds like just what you need, then. It's a warm Water lavage which washes it all out. That's what's so great about it... it literally flushes the nasal passages.

Okay, now I sound like I I work for the company. :)

It sounds good, but I just can't imagine pouring Water in my nostrils. It sounds, well, like it might be painful.

It sounds good, but I just can't imagine pouring Water in my nostrils. It sounds, well, like it might be painful.

It sounds like it, but it was REALLY soothing. Warm water, the solution in it didn't burn (but DID dry after it was over though not in a bad way), and then it was done. :)

I know... once I would get into the groove of it, it DID feel good.

So I really WANT to start my affair with Richard again. But you know when that burning yearning will end? About five minutes after I feel good.

Hearing a woman admit to an affair w/ Richard Simmons......man, I didn't see that coming!

It was a bit strange, but it really wasn't bad at all.

That's what my wife said on our wedding night!

Hearing a woman admit to an affair w/ Richard Simmons......man, I didn't see that coming!

See? I'm full of surprises. :wink2:

Omg, too funny!!

Should we offer her our condolences?

I don't like that kind of pot I like the kind the neighbor kid brings...

naughtywag_smilie.gif

So, I was doing this friend quiz on Facebook and it kept asking me if I thought whatever friend's name they brought up had ever done an Eiffel Tower. I was like, wtf is an Eiffel Tower? I asked my son, who did not know but quickly referred me to Urban Dictionary, and now, not only do I know what an Eiffel Tower is, I am becoming quite educated on many other phrases that I had no idea of their meanings. I feel so Enlightened.< a href="http://www.lapbandtalk.com/www.urbandictionary.com" rel="external nofollow">

So, I was doing this friend quiz on Facebook and it kept asking me if I thought whatever friend's name they brought up had ever done an Eiffel Tower. I was like, wtf is an Eiffel Tower? I asked my son, who did not know but quickly referred me to Urban Dictionary, and now, not only do I know what an Eiffel Tower is, I am becoming quite educated on many other phrases that I had no idea of their meanings. I feel so Enlightened.< a href="http://www.lapbandtalk.com/www.urbandictionary.com" rel="external nofollow">

I love the urban dictionary! I have learned so much from that site!

ummm, eww........