Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

As for that thread you posted LJM, those kill me. I love the way you and Beth responded. Beth, I think your response to the person who has lost 10 pounds in six days was priceless, but completely went over everyone's head in that thread.

I know, which kinda blows because I was hoping to see what would happen (all in fun, of course). But of course there is one over there now who keeps insisting she has never told anybody to eat chicken tenders, and she doesn't even realize nobody was talking about her. Utterly amazing. We may as well go back to grunts and hand signals for all the good the English language does us anymore... :blink:

However, I am quite proud of myself. I went hiking with the family yesterday. We hiked for about 5 hours, and it was over rough terrain and a lot of uphill hiking. Then, I hit the gym for 1 1/2 hours tonight. I am feeling fantabulous right now. I forgot how good working out makes me feel.

I think I can speak for all the people here -- and Plain too -- in telling you we are all proud of you as well. Plain grunted, which I think means: SUSAN GOOD. :party:

You mean the 18 kids with names that start with J? If they keep going, they are going to run out of names with a J and have to make the rest up.:party:

We'll have to take up bets to see what gives out first: names beginning with J or her clown car vajayjay.

Have any of you all known anyone that's allergic to toothpaste?

No, but I swear I knew a few that must have been allergic to deodorant... :party:

I have the bestest spelling and grammer ever!

Just ask his mom. She probably tells him he spells "grammer" correctly. It makes him feel good. No red marks for him, nosirree.

I know, which kinda blows because I was hoping to see what would happen (all in fun, of course). But of course there is one over there now who keeps insisting she has never told anybody to eat chicken tenders, and she doesn't even realize nobody was talking about her. Utterly amazing. We may as well go back to grunts and hand signals for all the good the English language does us anymore... :tt1:

I think I can speak for all the people here -- and Plain too -- in telling you we are all proud of you as well. Plain grunted, which I think means: SUSAN GOOD. :party:

No, but I swear I knew a few that must have been allergic to deodorant... :cool2:

Beth, you've got to stop this! I can't take it.... :blink:

And I have always thought it a little strange that some larger families name all the kids with the same letter.

My sister and I BOTH did that. Only she did it on purpose and I just ended up that way because those were the only names dh and I could agree on.

I'm up too. When the alarm rings tomorrow at 7:30am I am going to be one sad puppy.

PJTP-hoping all of you that were having trouble sleeping, got so rest. I also hope that those of you that have "the crud" are feeling better.

Hot coffee and a quiet house...all is right in my little world.

Posting just to post and say hey! Look at my new avatar!!

I love the new avatar, Irene!! You look hot!! :blink:

Susan - that is great!!! I am so proud!!! :tt1:

Thank you!

I know, which kinda blows because I was hoping to see what would happen (all in fun, of course). But of course there is one over there now who keeps insisting she has never told anybody to eat chicken tenders, and she doesn't even realize nobody was talking about her. Utterly amazing. We may as well go back to grunts and hand signals for all the good the English language does us anymore... :w00t:

I think I can speak for all the people here -- and Plain too -- in telling you we are all proud of you as well. Plain grunted, which I think means: SUSAN GOOD. :cool2:

Yep, I don't think they are the sharpest tools in the shed in that thread. :party: And, thank you, I can't believe how good I feel just getting off my booty and exercising again. I plan on going to the gym tonight too.

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

Crap! When do you guys ever sleep? You seem to be posting night and day...so bemoans Tap with jealousy. I cannot possibly catch up on all the posts...

Waiting for the tree guy to arrive with his boom truck to remove the tree from the roof. Had high winds last night; the sounds of the branches rubbing against the roof were LOUD and constant. Meanwhile DH is getting our chainsaw and handsaws and loppers from the shed so that we can be cutting and stowing and removing the branches. Apparently the tree guys only remove the tree from the roof but leave it on the yard for the owner to deal with...I guess even if I don't hit the gym I will be getting a lot of exercise today.

PJTP-hoping all of you that were having trouble sleeping, got so rest. I also hope that those of you that have "the crud" are feeling better.

Hot coffee and a quiet house...all is right in my little world.

Ditto.

No, but I swear I knew a few that must have been allergic to deodorant... :party:

Frequently the same ones that are allergic to laundry detergent and all soaps.

We'll have to take up bets to see what gives out first: names beginning with J or her clown car vajayjay.

:blink: I just had a mental image of these kids sliding out with big feet...

Posting just to post and say hey! Look at my new avatar!!

Great new pics, Lil Miss!

Yes the Dugger clan! They all begin with J. The last one born a little while ago name is Justanotherone Dugger. hahahahahah

:tt1::lol:

Plain, I repeat, nowhere near bikini ready and will never, ever be nude beach ready!!!

However, I am quite proud of myself. I went hiking with the family yesterday. We hiked for about 5 hours, and it was over rough terrain and a lot of uphill hiking. Then, I hit the gym for 1 1/2 hours tonight.

Hey, nude beaches are for everyone regardless of age or weight or size! That's what I told myself and will continue to tell myself...although I hope by my next visit I am a size in single digits!

Yeah you for the hiking....

Crap! When do you guys ever sleep? You seem to be posting night and day...so bemoans Tap with jealousy. I cannot possibly catch up on all the posts...

no kidding ...

i'm just going to say that tylenol pm is my new BF! i do not like being sick unless i can be alone. with DH on vaca another 3wks - he's ALWAYS around & i get no rest time....like him now barking at me to get ready for the gym. you can imagine what i'd like to do w/my running shoe:ohmy:

anyway tylenol pm - let me escape in a haze of sleep last night; no crud waking me up...

irene - love the new pic

susan - congrats on the hike, that's great

tap - sounds like your exercise today will be cutting up firewood?

more coffee - then gym. is it monday yet???? DH is gone for a hairy leg trip (men only - hunting) CAN"T wait.... happy tsday all!!