Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

18 hours of painting and still not done.

I've survived on 2 pieces of cheese and an energy drink today.....I feel like curling up in the corner of the room and going to sleep LOL. No rest for the wicked though, and I've got to move all the furniture back so the room is habitable. What the hell did I get myself into!?

I totally get you. I haven't gone to sleep YET. Went up and tried, and DH is snoring his ever-lovin' ass off so that even WITH my gun range ear plugs, he was getting through. And because I don't have another bed I can sleep in, I came downstairs and tried sleeping on the couch. That's workin' real well... :)

PJTP: I GOT Facebook! I feel like I finally became one of the cool kids, even if my site is really lame right now. :)

Yeah! You can find me with my real name! Add me!!

18 hours of painting and still not done.

I've survived on 2 pieces of cheese and an energy drink today.....I feel like curling up in the corner of the room and going to sleep LOL. No rest for the wicked though, and I've got to move all the furniture back so the room is habitable. What the hell did I get myself into!?

I have got to start painting! I am not looking forward to it. :lol:

hi everybody I had a great day at the beach with my son and friends..tired now I'm going to bed.

Your pictures are incredible! You look sooo good!!

PJTP - im awake but tired... what sense does that make???

Yes, I hate it when that happens!

I totally get you. I haven't gone to sleep YET. Went up and tried, and DH is snoring his ever-lovin' ass off so that even WITH my gun range ear plugs, he was getting through. And because I don't have another bed I can sleep in, I came downstairs and tried sleeping on the couch. That's workin' real well... :Banane20:

I have stayed up way to late the last 4 days! Now I have to pay for it by heading to work early!

Like they put the poo smell in it before you ingest it?

Well isn't THAT a lovely thing to read first thing in the morning???

DH and I stayed up last night (something we rarely do, both early birds), and therefore we slept in today. Now I feel all 'out of sorts' - it's 8am and I am just starting my day....going back to work next week is going to be difficult if I let my normal routines go to hell this week.

Susan - guess what add-on I downloaded!!

g030.gif

Sweet, it is a great add-on, isn't it?

Beth, so sorry about the issues you are going through with the guests that won't leave. I agree, family comes first. I like Kat's idea as well.

Well, the long weekend is over, so back to work today. I am taking another 4 day weekend this week too though. DD turned 16 on Christmas and I am having a sweet 16 party for her at the house this Saturday. So, I need Friday to prepare. If anyone has any good party ideas, I would love to hear them.

Happy Monday everyone.

Hi!, everyone. I hope some one can help me.

I went to ticker factory.com Posted and pick

out a ruler,in weight loss. Stated all my info, but the

problem is how to enter onto this website. Please

help.......... help......... Loretta.

PJTP-Why does the Protein in protein powder have to smell so bad? Ugg. It is so hard to drink something that stinks so bad.:huh2:

what kinds did you end up getting?

the one that does me in is the nectar fuzzy navel (peach), smells like dirty sox.

i got very creative last night - DH called me a mad scientist w/my bullet. gee that can go a lot of ways.....:tongue2:

ok - i think i got beth's crud & snotty nose. forcing myself to the gym anyway, but will bring a box of tissues to sit on the treadmill w/me...

OK all my friends here. I am gonna need your help in the comming days and weeks please. My oldest DD asked if her and my DGD can move in. I am thankful that she is once again trying to leave the person she lives with. Hopefully this is the finale time. But the help I will need is support. I can feel emotional eating already. I love them dearly and would do anything in my power for all my children and grandbabies. But I see myself (when I was younger) in my DD. We never could get along (being together) for long periods of time. My DGD is so different when moms not here. She minds me and obeys the rules as well as any 5 yr. old can. But soon as DD shows up my DGD starts acting like booboo the fool! I have already layed down the law to both of them and what can and can not be brought into the house for Snacks. This is going to be interesting! The last time my DD lived with me was before DGD. Then she only stayed a month.

Sorry so long. and Thanks ahead of time!