Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

.even tho my grandparents refuse to believe he's blk they tell everyone he's just tan...wth?

Oh good grief! How does your son react?

ehh... we give her enough love for everyone ...

my parents are totally in love with her and my DH... they fully make up for his sucky parents.

and just found out ... they're only coming for March... which is bad enough, but...

Wow, you guys have been so busy. Just popping in to say hi. I have to get back to work, it is that time of year and donations are pouring in.

Well that's a "good" kind of busy

right now I have 2 policies on my head worth a combined $1M. She may start to think I am worth more dead than alive.

Um, you might want to start checking brake lines for accidental "leaks". Just saying.

Adventures in train commuting this morning: train sitting in station, announcement comes that we are changing tracks. Train backs up nearly to previous station, then pulls forward again to pick up (one) person and a cute little purse dog. :tt2:

Off we go...get to station #3 of 5 on the trip, announcement comes that we're having engine trouble and the engineer will try to fix it. Train goes back and forth, back and forth while conductor announces - "Please do not try to leave the train"...DOH! :thumbup:

Going again, cheers for the engineer who walks through and bows (too funny). We pull into my station and announcement comes "All the doors except for two are frozen shut - we couldn't get them open even with crowbars - please exit as directed by a member of the train crew"...Hilarity ensues with lots of jokes and laughing among the passengers and the train crew. :cool2:

Off the train, looking for my shuttle to the office...no shuttle. Second shuttle driver (different route) lets us sit on his bus until ours arrives so we won't 'freeze our Buns off'. :thumbup: Regular shuttle driver arrives and joins us, we all laugh, then depart.

Gave the friendly security guard in my building a Dunkin' Donuts card for holidays - she always has a smile for everyone and a GREAT attitude, so I think she deserves to be rewarded. I get a monster hug before 9 am and all is well.

It does my cynical old heart good to hear stories of Holiday cheer and goodwill. Thanks for sharing.

Ew, okay, no. Definitely NOT into that! :mellow:

I was starting to wonder about you, Beth.....I mean, to each his own but......

wine - like a oaky/buttery chardonay for white & a bold red zin or cab for reds

I like a "heavy, buttery" type chard too. My fave is Fat Bastard. It's kinda cheap, but it's good.

How has everyone else been??

Doing great! Where ya been?

well... a girl AND adopted ... what do you think ... :thumbup:

Oh no... :thumbup: That's so uncool. Don't they know that adopted kids are special because they're chosen?

And this whole boy baby thing is SO overrated. :mellow:

It was VERY subtle....

Sorry, his ex just chaps my cheeks. She won't let us see her when DH asks, but when she is ready for us to have her we are supposed to drop everything. DH just does it which makes it worse. How do you call someone TODAY to say that she is staying TODAY? WTH?

PJTP-Hello everyone! You all have been very busy today. There is now way I can touch on everything.

EbonyRose-congrats on the new pants size.

Diva-I see you changed your name back. Where have you been hiding?

My DH's ex decided today that we can finally see his daughter. Wasn't it just nice of her to decide that she would come and spend the night tonight? Also, wasn't it just so nice of him to actually discuss it with me before he actually said yes? Anyone else notice the extreme sarcasm dripping from my words?

You mean the red lettering? Um, only thismuch. :thumbup:

Woah! Its be busy here! Posting to say its 9.5 hours to Xmas here and I am SO excited!!!!

Off to have a lovely afternoon with my sister and a bunch of friends! Have a lovely Xmas Eve when it arrives everyone!

ummmm .. yeah, not a fan of dutch ovens...

(for those who think it's just a cooking pot - ummm it is a gaseous bodily function under covers then 'sealing' the covers over one's 'loved ones' head) ... ewww

Ok, that is just sick and absolutely grounds for divorce in my book. But, at least now I understand what the double meaning is.

PJTP – I’m sick and tired of how super slow LBT has been for me the past 2 days--it’s driving me bonkers! Anyone else having issues?

I haven't had any problems with it being slow.

PJTP the sequel - my mother arrived in California. Safe and sound - exhausted, and late, but she arrived. Whew!!!

Tap, I am so glad to hear she arrived safe and well!

Now I'm starting to dislike these people, and I don't even know them! She is your daughter and therefore their grandchild. Full stop.

Give DD an extra hug!

I agree!

And now, I am absolutely exhausted and off to bed. Have a good night everyone.

snore.gif

Woah! Its be busy here! Posting to say its 9.5 hours to Xmas here and I am SO excited!!!!

Off to have a lovely afternoon with my sister and a bunch of friends! Have a lovely Xmas Eve when it arrives everyone!

Yer so lucky! Get to live in Australia AND have Christmas first! :thumbup:

That's stinks losing my sons father is blk and I being from alabama thought my family would be distant if not hateful even but they love him like nobodys business he's the most spoiled kid ever ...sometimes kids bring out the best in people I know..even tho my grandparents refuse to believe he's blk they tell everyone he's just tan...wth?

Your son is the cutest thing! Just adorable!! :thumbup:

Sorry, his ex just chaps my cheeks. She won't let us see her when DH asks, but when she is ready for us to have her we are supposed to drop everything. DH just does it which makes it worse. How do you call someone TODAY to say that she is staying TODAY? WTH?

But when the kid is older, she will really appreciate that your dh did that and didn't let the drama interfere with their relationship. I know that one of my best friends goes through this with his ex and now that his kid is in HS, she choses to live with him and considers him the parent she can trust and rely on.

PJTP: I finished the quilt top for my friend tonight! Tomorrow is his birthday so I will give it to his family so they can present it to him. I will have to get it back to finish the actual quilting but I wanted him to have it on his b-day. Here are some photos...

2986779770100309450S425x425Q85.jpg2736529650100309450S425x425Q85.jpg

So you could have Christmas there, then catch a flight to the states and do it all again! You're welcome!

(The dutch oven) is just sick and absolutely grounds for divorce in my book. But, at least now I understand what the double meaning is.

How is it that none of the ladies here knew what a "dutch oven" was? That must be a dude thing....