Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Yea!! Donna thinks I'm an expert! But do try the pacific Rim Sweet....It is like dessert in a glass. Very light, and goes great with fruit.< /div>

I'll definitely have to give it a try.

Amen! I got a call this morning that I get my second fill next Tuesday. Yippee!

SNT... Good for you! Those are appointments we're always early for!

Um, yeah, so is that cammo you have on? *licks pinky and smoothes down eyebrow*

Why.... yes.... yes it is.... :thumbup:

Brad

Not true! the razor blade was descending towards my wrists even as you wrote that. Good thing you chimed in when you did....

Yeah REALLY good thing....I don't want blood on my hands!

Of course we miss you, She!!!

Shrimp sounds delish!

Forefox rocks muchly!!!

Yay I was missed!!

PJTP: I want to make French Onion Soup but do not have a dutch oven. Should I spend $65.00 on a dutch oven just to have my favorite soup?? decisions, decisions......

Buy it and make me some PLEEEEEASE! I adore it but DH HATES onion so I can only ever have it out. Are you going to make the cheesy crouton things to go on top too?

Ok, so I am trying out this firefox web browser. How long did it take those of you that use it, to get used to it?

A few weeks for me. I hated it at first, but we have it at work now so its normal for me. Bear with it, it'll be worth it!

FB is my crack I tell ya!

Mine too. I'm like a darn junkie with it!

So my plan with my time off between Xmas and NYE is to paint our lounge room. On my own. When husband is at work. That way, our marriage might survive the painting. If we tried to do it together, we might just kill each other, because of course we both know the "right" way to do things. His right way is usually very different to mine!!

Hell is warm-ish (or os it is widely reported/stated); this place sure isn't!

My personal hell is freezing and the wind blows all the time. On my wet hair.< /p>

Times have changed... When I had my 15 year old and 8 year old, the OB said it was OK to have an occasional glass of red wine.

Honestly, I think your OB is right. The don't drink anything at any time rule is more about lawsuits IMO than giving out sensible advice.

The only white I like are the sweet ones from Germany--they're like dessert in a glass.

Riesling! That's the only wine I like.

Good morning! 'Tis the last working day until Jan for me - yahoo! So many topics to catch up on...

Good to see you haven't lost your multi-quoting prowess Plain. Nor that you feel threatened or jealous of the addition of another man to the PJTP thread. Another man associated with a uniform (cammo)....wait, I drifted off there. No reason to be jealous Plain. Right ladies? That's it ladies. Use THAT tone - all men are suckers for it. Well, except Plain; he would never be fooled by false sincerity - he's too smart, too wise, too worldly....

Wine - only DRY, reds please. No sweet Reislings or champagnes...ew!

Mac - used to love it when my wet hair would freeze...I was about 12 years old then. Now - not so much.

She - how can someone hate onions???? That's like hating peppers or garlic - hating a staple of so may wonderous culinary creations.

She - painting with hubby. Perhaps use the strategy of: Dear, I know that you have worked so hard this year. Let me treat you to a nicely painted room. That way you do it - the right way; he stays out of it.

Dutch oven - don't have one. Make french onion Soup without it.

Good morning! 'Tis the last working day until Jan for me - yahoo! So many topics to catch up on...

Good to see you haven't lost your multi-quoting prowess Plain. Nor that you feel threatened or jealous of the addition of another man to the PJTP thread. Another man associated with a uniform (cammo)....wait, I drifted off there. No reason to be jealous Plain. Right ladies? That's it ladies. Use THAT tone - all men are suckers for it. Well, except Plain; he would never be fooled by false sincerity - he's too smart, too wise, too worldly....

Wine - only DRY, reds please. No sweet Reislings or champagnes...ew!

Mac - used to love it when my wet hair would freeze...I was about 12 years old then. Now - not so much.

She - how can someone hate onions???? That's like hating peppers or garlic - hating a staple of so may wonderous culinary creations.

She - painting with hubby. Perhaps use the strategy of: Dear, I know that you have worked so hard this year. Let me treat you to a nicely painted room. That way you do it - the right way; he stays out of it.

Dutch oven - don't have one. Make french onion Soup without it.

Onions, I know. It was almost a deal break for us LOL I HATE peppers though, so it evens out.........almost.

HE'S the one who said it was Ok for me to paint. I've picked the colour and all (we're getting vouchers to your equivalent to home depot for Xmas, yay!)!

I need that french onion recipe, please *begs*

Wow, you guys have been so busy. Just popping in to say hi. I have to get back to work, it is that time of year and donations are pouring in.

it is that time of year and donations are pouring in.

I am SO pleased to read that! I finally found a group that would accept the many christmas fruit cakes my mother and I made (we make MANY MANY more than DH and my brother could EVER eat, and local shelters etc don't accept home-made foods). There is a flight school for foreign pilots-in-training in town; I suggested that these poor souls might be missing their families and homemade goodies so DH went there and met with the COO and voila, the student lounge was treated to trays of Cookies and cakes. I wanted DH to drag home some of the students for a meal, but with 200+ of them, DH thought transporting them all, let alone feeding them all might be problematic.

What do you consider a Dutch oven? If it's what my hubby calls it, we have one.

Beth - Thank you so much for lending me your pot! tehehehehe It was so nice to have you come over last night! I so enjoyed the wine and salsa! Six am did come way too early though! lol _wine__by_koffeeben.gif

By the way, I paired down that last one before I posted.....It was too long even by my standards.

NEVER!!shhhh.gif

Ugh.... Today can be summed up as Cookies, fudge and demons oh my.... I hate holiday get togethers... 1 down - 4 to go....

Brad

I have two containers of cookie dough in my fridge! I bought it from my boss's daughter for a school fundraiser. Now I have to bake up a boat load and give it away to save myself from a cookie eating marathon!! 8005312eebb53c27c68eb3a51f54b8ec.gif

Buy it and make me some PLEEEEEASE! I adore it but DH HATES onion so I can only ever have it out. Are you going to make the cheesy crouton things to go on top too?

I am making it today! Thankfully I was able to borrow the oven from Beth!

3_4_103.gifMan I need a pot of coffee this morning. 5 came a little TOO early today.

I have had two cups already but need lots more!

I need that french onion recipe, please *begs*

Here it is Recipe: The Best French Onion Soup (…ever!)

Soupicide_by_benjywright.gif

PJTP: Happy Festivus!!

EXACTLY!!!

i really enjoy downtime & he knows i'll have some of my girlfriends over to escape kids & husbands for a day or two - and he really would rather be our bartender than go hunting.

:thumbup:

What guy wouldn't want to bartend to a bunch of drunk MILF's?:w00t::eek:

What do you consider a Dutch oven? If it's what my hubby calls it, we have one.

If it is what my friend calls what he does to his wife in bed, I don't think you want one.

PJTP-Today is our dept potluck. Gonna be a long day.

Also, I've figured out I shouldn't piss off DW for a few weeks. We are in the process of switching life insurance policies and right now I have 2 policies on my head worth a combined $1M. She may start to think I am worth more dead than alive. Silly woman doesn't realize that is true no matter what.:cool2:

PJTP that it's MY last day of work until January 5th! WooHoo!:w00t::w00t::tt2::wink2::smile::w00t:

Adventures in train commuting this morning: train sitting in station, announcement comes that we are changing tracks. Train backs up nearly to previous station, then pulls forward again to pick up (one) person and a cute little purse dog. :huh2:

Off we go...get to station #3 of 5 on the trip, announcement comes that we're having engine trouble and the engineer will try to fix it. Train goes back and forth, back and forth while conductor announces - "Please do not try to leave the train"...DOH! :thumbup:

Going again, cheers for the engineer who walks through and bows (too funny). We pull into my station and announcement comes "All the doors except for two are frozen shut - we couldn't get them open even with crowbars - please exit as directed by a member of the train crew"...Hilarity ensues with lots of jokes and laughing among the passengers and the train crew. :wink2:

Off the train, looking for my shuttle to the office...no shuttle. Second shuttle driver (different route) lets us sit on his bus until ours arrives so we won't 'freeze our Buns off'. :eek: Regular shuttle driver arrives and joins us, we all laugh, then depart.

Gave the friendly security guard in my building a Dunkin' Donuts card for holidays - she always has a smile for everyone and a GREAT attitude, so I think she deserves to be rewarded. I get a monster hug before 9 am and all is well. :cool2:

Didn't lose anything on the scale this week, but all my clothes are getting loose and I'm about to drop another pants size...HOORAY!!!! :thumbup:

Have a wonderful holiday everyone, just in case I don't check in for a few days...but then I must, 'cause otherwise y'all will have posted 20 pages by the time I get back!:lol: