Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I'm feeling ya..losing

And my family hasn't even got here yet....they'll be here tomorrow my fruity tooty brother is flyuing in just so he won't be stuck in the car with them 8hrs....ugh

But we are going to disney next week and that's always fun...

I'm about to kick my parents out of DFW... that enough Susan?? :)

Sure, got video? I could use a little excitement. Seriously though, sorry they are obviously bugging you.

It is way too quiet here. I am off to bed. Have a peaceful night everyone.

sleeping.gif

Home from work! today sucked....

Can't wait to go to the States next year and go to Victoria's Secret (we don't have it here). I'll never look like Heidi Klum but darn some of the stuff they have is HOT! They go up at a D cup, right??

I'd kick them out for you LJM if I was there, I'm a bitch like that :)

I finally got my internet back! (Damn Comcast.)

Mac, let's be honest they are probly all unhappy and don't want to point out how great you look! They want you to be unhappy too, don't give it to them!

Well most of these people have NO social skills and most of them are guys so it's possible they really just didn't notice. Or care. I mean, I'm not a model train so I'm obviously not interesting. :biggrin:

My mom says they were probably afraid to say anything in case I had cancer or something. That cracked me up. I am pretty sure two of them noticed but weren't sure what to say. (I don't think this crowd is aware I had WLS.)

It's kind of sad when people can't say "Hey, you look good. Have you lost weight?" without being afraid of making a big faux paux.

Anyway, I told my neighbor with the bypass about how I had looked out my window and hadn't recognized him because I figure he probably is also going through this. Plus it turns out he was going through a big plateau and was frustrated until he started dropping again so I think he was happy someone noticed.

PJTP~ I am getting ready to go to Cirque du Soleil tonight. I am thinking of joining! I am tired of being an accountant.

Don't do that. Accountants are awesome! Accountants paid for my surgery! :)

Today we went to Mervyns since they are going out of business and I bought a medium top and a 12p pair of pants. The pants don't fit but I think the top will. Oh and I bought some new underwear too. Normally I have a strict "only buy things that fit you NOW" policy but with 60-80% off, it felt safe to buy these.

I miss being able to wear hooker heel shoes. :biggrin: Maybe one day... But have FUN!

Ended up wearing a little black dress - still lots of sparkles and sequins on the top then a short chiffon skirt that went to just above the knee, and of course my hooker heels. Very 1950s style - I can see Doris Day wearing it, so did my hair a al Doris as well. The abundant praise/complement from DH: You clean up good, kiddo!! Oh well. We had a lot of fun even though our dinner companions (you were seated - you didn't get to choose your place) were NOT our type, once the music started we moved to another table, met people, and danced. Of course for most fast dances, the men stayed at the table, but the women had a hell of a time!

I'd LOVE to buy non-plus undies. Waiting for the day they are minus undies. :)

The size is minus, or you are minus the undies?

But now, they are of the age that Chuck E cheese is no longer the cool place to go to. So, without them, I don't have an excuse to go anymore.

Confession: have never been to a Chuck E Cheese.

Probably, but to just be able to go into that store and not feel completely out of place and then walk out with one of those tiny bags with something that fits in it will be wonderful. And, once I look as hot as you do, I am going to do it!

Ditto!!!

I'm about to kick my parents out of DFW...

Sounds like there is a story or two there!

But we are going to disney next week and that's always fun...

Never been to Disney either.:biggrin:

Now I must start the day....cleaning, cooking, wrapping gifts...

slim - congrats on your NSV!

victoria secret - i like their pink collection, i'm not a girly girl - i have too many frilly stuff that DH has bought there that i never ware; he loves that store:rolleyes:

snt - got a new avi

chuckee cheese - never been either

disney - i'd love to go again; been yrs

ljm - i feel the same way about my inlaws

taps - sounds like you had a good time dancing, hooker heels & all!!!

coffee, coffee, and more coffee this AM. holiday parties are wearing me & my band out!

I finally got my internet back! (Damn Comcast.)

My mom says they were probably afraid to say anything in case I had cancer or something. That cracked me up. I am pretty sure two of them noticed but weren't sure what to say. (I don't think this crowd is aware I had WLS.)

It's kind of sad when people can't say "Hey, you look good. Have you lost weight?" without being afraid of making a big faux paux.

lol...I actually had that happen 2 weeks ago. I had a professor come up to me and ask how I was doing...he said the entire Sociology department was worried about me.....that the news was a I was sick and not doing well...... I smiled and laughed. I told him I was fine...

But here is the kicker, I go to Michigan State University and there are no less than 30 in that department, all who know me, some very well. WHY couldn't any of them ask me instead of assuming that I am dying??

I agree that it is a bit strange that people just don't ask...lol....

pjtp... at Dallas White Rock marathon... I CANNOT believe someone finished the half (13.1 miles) in just a tad over an hour... kinda makes me wanna hurl...

it's windy today... hopefully my DH will finish in the next 30 min or so.. I have no idea where he is, stupid txt messages I signed up for aren't coming & I can't check where he us on my iphone.. grrr...

hope he's not a speed demon today and I miss him... :tongue2:

it's windy today... hopefully my DH will finish in the next 30 min or so..

it is VERY windy out, hope he does well!

hey does anyone have a low profile port or had one changed out to one? pro/cons?

Hi Everyone! Just thought I would pop in and say hello! The show last night was terrific! I loved every minute of it. Not one person mentioned a thing about my weight loss. Perhaps they all think I am dying too! lol

I am off to take my doggies for a long walk on the trail. It has been a busy weekend and I love it that way! I have another dinner party to attend tonight. I love the holidays with all the events!

The size is minus, or you are minus the undies?

Hehe, didn't quite think about it when I wrote it, but... either, I guess! :thumbup: Going commando because it's sexy rather than going commando because the undies no longer fit and you just can't bring yourself to buy bigger ones... now there's a novel idea! :tongue2:

No commando for me, I would be afraid of chaffing the delicate areas.

Hey luluc

I was wondering about my port too I think its really going to stick out.. I'm kinda worried about that...let me know what u find out about it..its already poking up and I still want to lose 20lbs..