Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

That sounds fun MaryEllen. Can I come with?

Sorry BBK, I usually tell people their not going to like what I have to say when they keep pushing me. I know it hurts and bothers you, but try to think about something good about the person. Sometimes this helps me because I know I can then call and talk to them honestly. I tell them why I called (remembered something good) it helps to break the ice. Then I let them know I want to talk to them about what I said and why I said it. Good luck hon.

Who wants to have a wrapping gifts party at my house tonight?:cursing: I have to get the rest of my gifts wrapped before my grandchildren come over tomorrow. But I don't wanna wrap gifts. I want to relax after subbing for the 3rd grade class from Hades. 3 students were suspended today. At 1 point I took every single child to the office. :rolleyes2: I want some heavy duty drugs.:laugh: Oh and did I mention I tripped in the class room and my back and ankle hurts from it. sorry so long.

so today i meet my best girlfriends for xmas late lunch early diner - no husbands & lost of wine...can't wait, haven't seen 2 since last feb & now i'm smaller than them. i know sounds catty, but i'm ok w/that:biggrin:

Sure you didn't start early? Har har har and badabing. :rolleyes2:

Dear lord, PLEASE let me be smaller than just one of my friends!!! :cursing:

That sounds fun MaryEllen. Can I come with?

It was a blast! I wish you could have come with me!

I went to a party at Mr. Mac's train club tonight. I haven't seen most of these people since Aug (i.e., 40 lb. ago) and I haven't seen the rest of them in over a year (60 lb. ago).

Did even one person even say "You're looking good?" let alone "You've lost weight!" Nooooooo......

People suck.

I can't believe they are still looking for that poor little girl, she was so adorable, what on earth was her mother thinking...

bbk - ((hugs))

beth - ((hugs as well))

snt - :cursing: thanks for catching me spelling error:sneaky:

missing girl - i feel very sorry for that family!

lunch - was pretty fun, LOTS of wine! my friends commented that they didn't ever see me as gaining weight till they saw me yesterday....hard to miss my ass which could have had it's own zip code if you ask me.

pjtp - contemplating the gym, quick run or back to bed...:rolleyes2:

BBK, I am so sorry. But, if you are unhappy, even if you think you are covering it up, others that are close to you probably had already picked up on it. Your children could probably even sense it. I am sure, even though it may be rough on you and those involved right now, in time you will look back and realize it was the best for all involved and how much happier and better off everyone is now. I remember when first husband and I separated. I was terrified that the kids would be miserable. Now that they are older, they tell me they knew there was something wrong when we were together and there was always tension in the air. They said while it was upsetting, it was actually a relief because from then on, we were all so much happier and the stress was gone.

Beth, sorry about the promotion. I am sure that must be so disappointing.

Hugs to both Beth and BBK! glomp.gif

I went to a party at Mr. Mac's train club tonight. I haven't seen most of these people since Aug (i.e., 40 lb. ago) and I haven't seen the rest of them in over a year (60 lb. ago).

Did even one person even say "You're looking good?" let alone "You've lost weight!" Nooooooo......

People suck.

Mac, let's be honest they are probly all unhappy and don't want to point out how great you look! They want you to be unhappy too, don't give it to them!

HUGS

Thanks everyone, I know you are ALL right, I will get through this!

PJTP - I finished my shopping.....YAY!!!! I even avoided the mall. I was out of the house by 630 and back in the driveway at 1245. Now Im going to have a coffee and RELAX!!!

BBK - Be strong.

LuluC - sounds like you had a good time. Lots of wine and friends. Did you go to the gym, or crawl back into bed?

Re Caylee - I will never understand this kind of situation. No matter how angry or frustrated you become, how could anyone hurt let alone kill a child? And their own child? Incomprehensible to me. And sadly it is more common than we like to admit. There is a story almost every day about a parent abandoning, imprisoning, beating, starving or murdering their child.

Mac....I would be embarassed/angry if someone HAD commented. Maybe these people didn't want to embarass you.

Ahhh - the coffee is perked. Time to grab a java.

pjtp - at Chuck E Cheese... fun times!!

re Caylee. I agree, no matter HOW pissed I get at DD, I cannot fathom harming her much less anything else.... :) if you don't want your child surrender them to social services... so incredibly sad...

PJTP~ I am getting ready to go to Cirque du Soleil tonight. I am thinking of joining! I am tired of being an accountant. I started practicing my cotortion moves this morning and got my big toe caught in my earring. Ouch! That hurt! :)

PJTP~ I am getting ready to go to Cirque du Soleil tonight. I am thinking of joining! I am tired of being an accountant. I started practicing my cotortion moves this morning and got my big toe caught in my earring. Ouch! That hurt! :)

ROFL!!! I really didn't need that visual!!!