Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Well, sniff, I wasn't home today and sniff, I didn't know it was a competition!!! :biggrin:

She - sounds like a lot of fun! Though I can't stand wearing hats. :D

BTW what kind of car did you get; did you ever say?

I've never actually been to the races, I was invited this year for a friends bday, but had other plans (that were cancelled at that last minute). I would have liked to have gotten dressed up with a fascinator or hat. Maybe next year.....

We got a black Volkswagon Jetta. Niiiiice car.

Plain, all those multiquotes and I'm not in there at all *sob* :biggrin:

Melbourne Cup Day is huge here - I think the quote "The Race that Stops the Nation" came from one of our Prime Ministers, Bob Hawke (or was that when he was talking about the America's Cup, She Smiles??).

The quote is definitely about the Melbourne Cup, but I wasn't sure who actually said it. I can picture it being something Hawke said while in office though.

We got a black Volkswagon Jetta. Niiiiice car.

Plain, all those multiquotes and I'm not in there at all *sob* :D

Very nice car. Sorry for the lack of multiquote, She. When I come in on Monday night, there's like, 800 new posts in each thread I subscribe to. My mind only holds so much stuff....and the amount is pretty small.

Did you guys catch why Denny Crane is voting for McCain? I'm tempted to post it on that thread... No, I must resist the pull

Holy shit, Plain. Why did I evaaaaahhhhhh teach you how to multiquote?!? :biggrin:

She - nice car and black is my fav car color! I test drove a Jetta on my last car search but thought my ass was too wide for the seat! :D

I am currently watching "SNL Presidential Bash 2008." Shit it's funny!!! I'd forgotten that Phil Hartman played Reagan.

Oh PS - one of my gf's at work said she could tell I'd lost some weight. She's my fav person today!!! (And today was her bday!)

Very nice car. Sorry for the lack of multiquote, She. When I come in on Monday night, there's like, 800 new posts in each thread I subscribe to. My mind only holds so much stuff....and the amount is pretty small.

Hmmm ok, you're forgiven. This time.

Holy shit, Plain. Why did I evaaaaahhhhhh teach you how to multiquote?!? :D

Yes, you unleashed a monster! Big congrats on the NSV, it feels great when people notice, doesn't it!?!?

Edited by She Smiles

Did you guys catch why Denny Crane is voting for McCain? I'm tempted to post it on that thread... No, I must resist the pull

DON'T YOU DARE POST POLITICS IN HERE!!!

Yes, you unleashed a monster! Big congrats on the NSV, it feels great when people notice, doesn't it!?!?

It does! A little part of me thinks she's stretching the truth b/c it's so little but I can tell that my regular pants are a little big. :D

Yes.......multiposting is here to stay.......Bwahahahahahaha!!! You can't put the genie back in the bottle, SNT!!

Yes.......multiposting is here to stay.......Bwahahahahahaha!!! You can't put the genie back in the bottle, SNT!!

:biggrin: :tt2: :D:( :cool2: :biggrin:

I love that smilie that is doing the double finger! haha

She - I knew you were a girl after my own heart!!! When my surgeon's office wanted me to get my first fill Thanksgiving week, I said, "uh no." The coordinator said, "excuses, excuses." (I kid around with them all a lot) so she got the finger!!! :tongue:

I love that smilie that is doing the double finger! haha

Yeah, I seem to get that all the time. I wonder why? Heeeee......

Plain, all those multiquotes and I'm not in there at all *sob* :tongue:

But I was! :tongue:

I just marked up my sample ballot. It took me twice as long as Mr. Mac and I had to tell him several times that some of the people he voted for didn't support things he liked and he had to mark them out and start over. Ha!

Does that view first unread thread really work for anyone?

Whenever I click on it, it just brings me to the last post.

I can never remember which page number I left off on this thread.