Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello,
I was approved for surgery last Thursday and scheduled the actual surgery date for May 15th. I am beyond excited! I am pleased with how smooth the insurance approval went. It took one day to get an approval so thankfully I did not have to wait. Anyone else have surgery in May? And for those of you who have already had surgery what do I pack in my hospital bag? I am so looking forward to this next chapter in my life.

My surgery is may 15th too[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G935V using BariatricPal mobile app

I am nervous but excited! May 8th seems a long way off still.I have to started my liquid diet last Tuesday and still have over a week to go! Sigh...However beyond happy that time for surgery is approaching finally after a four year journey. Trying to physc myself up for it. Praying for strength!

almost here.... May 2nd here :) come on little swan! keep swimming! :)

On 4/24/2018 at 7:55 AM, Jen-canada said:

I’m going to the Obesity Control Centre in Tijuana.

Where are you going?

Hey! I am also going to the OCC for May 31st and I am from Alberta as well :)

Hope someone is designated,to,make sure Calgary and the rest don't disappear.

May 29th!

Currently waiting in pre surgery waiting room. My day is here! See you all on the other side!!!

There will be many veterans to welcome you and help,you with your post-surgery questions. And as we,anxious presurg watch you,climb up and slid over, we know we can join you soon. I was going to see the barrier was as big as Ayers Rock, but it is no longer permitted to make such a climb, and besides all our preparations will make it that unsumountable. We all will join you as soon as surgery makes it possible. We a re very proud of you today and we always shall be!👉😝👍