Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. 90210/ Dr. Rey's wife-Halley

I had not seen Dr. 90210 in forever and last night, I caught it. He is certainly as crazy as ever. He is one of a kind for sure. I did notice though that Halley (sp?) has lost a lot of weight. Do you think she looks good? She used to be thin but looked very good and healthy and last night on the show, she looked extremely thin and her face looked pale. Certainly not very pretty at all. I didn't watch the whole show, but seems to me like the previews where implying that she might be pregnant. I don't want to start any disputes, by thinking she is ill looking or too thin. I just want someone to bring me up to date on what is going on with the show. Maybe if she is pregnant, she might be dealing with morning sickness and all that crap.

Give me the scoop, please.:clap2:

I have no info about the show as I don't watch it often anymore. I had to agree though, that doctor is a freak. I wonder if she feels she can never live up to his expectations of beautiful.

He is one weird dude...

omg, he is a different bird thats for sure. and she does look sick. but i have thought that for a long time now. did you ever see the one where she is writing down what she eats and he looks at it and its like a pepsi and then i think like a hot pocket or something. i dont even know if they were the same days!

he may be kinda different, but by god he does good work. i would love to be able to go see him after i have been at goal for a year!

I've seen the show off and on since it started airing, and I've always thought she was sickly thin. Last season or the season before (pre-mansion, when they had the regular house) they dedicated her air time for a few episodes to talking about her eating disorder - she doesn't eat.

I think the weirdest thing about Dr. Rey is his choice of hair and attire. Other than that, deeper/personality, I think he's just a very driven man with a lot of ghosts in his closet that he's trying to compensate for.

I've seen the show off and on since it started airing, and I've always thought she was sickly thin. Last season or the season before (pre-mansion, when they had the regular house) they dedicated her air time for a few episodes to talking about her eating disorder - she doesn't eat.

I think the weirdest thing about Dr. Rey is his choice of hair and attire. Other than that, deeper/personality, I think he's just a very driven man with a lot of ghosts in his closet that he's trying to compensate for.

I can't watch the show because of him. He's just a tad too weird for me.

I have watched the show for a couple of years now because I love watching all of the before and after transformations. I have noticed from the beginning that his wife is sickly thin and has a very child like build. I think it is not as obvious though because of her breast implants, but if you look at her arms it is very clear how thin she really is. Dr. Rey keeps harping on her to have one more child. She keeps saying that she feels like she is just now having time for her needs since the little ones are a little more self sufficient. I think she will give in and have one more. I think he is a freak as well but an excellent plastic surgeon. I also wonder if he is in the closet? I do think he has a lot of insecurities because his dad abandoned the family and he basically raised himself. Am I too into this show or what!?

I think the weirdest thing about Dr. Rey is his choice of hair and attire. Other than that, deeper/personality, I think he's just a very driven man with a lot of ghosts in his closet that he's trying to compensate for.[/quote]

i agree. his suits are great though, i mean, that is personality! and i feel so bad for him when they talk about his father and to watch his expressions and the change in him when he talks about him. and how badly he wants to show him what an incredible success he turned into. it kinda makes your heart bleed for him, ya know?

I have watched the show for a couple of years now because I love watching all of the before and after transformations. I have noticed from the beginning that his wife is sickly thin and has a very child like build. I think it is not as obvious though because of her breast implants, but if you look at her arms it is very clear how thin she really is. Dr. Rey keeps harping on her to have one more child. She keeps saying that she feels like she is just now having time for her needs since the little ones are a little more self sufficient. I think she will give in and have one more. I think he is a freak as well but an excellent plastic surgeon. I also wonder if he is in the closet? I do think he has a lot of insecurities because his dad abandoned the family and he basically raised himself. Am I too into this show or what!?
To be honest, that's what I wonder every single time I see him. He flames just a tad too much for a straight guy, in my experience.

I wonder if it is just an act for the show, you know, the flamboyantness.

I think she is beautiful, but is too thin and unhealthy looking. And I doubt that she will stand up for herself and stick to her choice of not wanting another child. I think it is wrong for a man or woman to try and make their partner do something they don't want to do, especially something as important as having another child.

I can't watch the show because of him. He's just a tad too weird for me.
There are two of them that creep me out. One is the guy who is doing all the Brazilian butt lifts. I can't remember his name. But they showed him at a radio stationwith Playboy models there and he kept grabbing/smacking their butts and was just acting downright creepy. The next segment, he's in the office with a woman feeling her butt, klike squeezing it. That was just creepy to me.

The other guy I find creepy is the one who does all the genetalia procedures. Obviously I'm not good at names, but every time I've seen him doing a procedure it's a labia reduction, scrotal reduction, clitoral hood realignment, etc. He just looks creepy, like his face bothers me.