Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Did anyone find that gas x helped with the gas pain or strictly walking? Been walking A TON and while some is coming out pretty regularly, I'm still so uncomfortable...

operation was 2/22, discharging today...

Walking, walking, walking! And it takes a good 3 weeks to level out entirely - you will sound like an orchestra for awhile! Anesthetic and the air they pump into the abdominal cavity is the cause of the gas pains.

Hang in there, it improves daily. Also do not get dehydrated, carry Water with you always.

Walking, GasX strips, and fluids are helping me. I was surgery 2.20.18.

Drink drink drink and walk. It will start to feel better after 4-5 days. I remember the misery...

HW-248
CW-226
GW-140
Sleeved 1/25/18

Did anyone find that gas x helped with the gas pain or strictly walking? Been walking A TON and while some is coming out pretty regularly, I'm still so uncomfortable...
operation was 2/22, discharging today...

Yes i used chewable gas-x 2-3 times a day it really helped!
I think i follow you on IG :)

HW: 221
SW: 209
CW: 198

Sleeved 2/13/18

I took gas x, walked and layed on my left side. The left side trick was like a magic fart machine. :) Gas x helps once the gas makes its way into your intestines. Walking helps it move from your body cavity to your intestines.

Sent from my XT1254 using BariatricPal mobile app

Did anyone not pass gas 2 days post op? I have been burping but haven’t been able to pass gas

I pass gas on my third day... and I pretty much push it out cuz I want it to go home and they wouldn’t let me if I didn’t pass gas. So I walk walk walk than sat down on the toilet. Good luck and when your hear your insides growling you almost there .