Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Nervous!!

Surgery is scheduled for February 12th...I’m not worried about the surgery but the unknown about how I will feel afterwards is the nerve racking part! Hope it all goes well!

I’m scheduled on 2/15. I have the same concerns. I know 3 people personally that have gin through it and they say follow the instruction to a “T” and no problems. East something wrong = pain and suffering. I’ll be there for you !! We can compare notes since we will be 3 days apart [emoji16]

~Chandy898

I’m scheduled on 2/15. I have the same concerns. I know 3 people personally that have gin through it and they say follow the instruction to a “T” and no problems. East something wrong = pain and suffering. I’ll be there for you !! We can compare notes since we will be 3 days apart [emoji16]

~Chandy898

Sounds like a plan! Congrats to you too! How have those 3 people’s recovery been?

Hi, I'm getting super nervous as well. Mine is Feb 8th. I keep second guessing myself and I know I'm doing the right thing because of health concerns but it is the unknown... it's crazy scary!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using BariatricPal mobile app

47 minutes ago, justagirl77 said:

Surgery is scheduled for February 12th...I’m not worried about the surgery but the unknown about how I will feel afterwards is the nerve racking part! Hope it all goes well!

You got this!

Yes it is! Congratulations on your date! Hope all goes well for you!

Thank you! Congratulations on your date as well! sending good vibes!!!

Saying prayers for each of you! You'll do great!! I'm following up on Feb. 20. Excited but scared, and will be watching you guys to lead the charge! :D

Saying prayers for each of you! You'll do great!! I'm following up on Feb. 20. Excited but scared, and will be watching you guys to lead the charge! [emoji3]

Congratulations, thank you for the prayers in advance!

Saying prayers for you Fluffy!!! We are all gonna do great!!!

How are you doing this evening? Hoping all went well this morning and you are up and about walking it off! LOL

How are you doing this evening? Hoping all went well this morning and you are up and about walking it off! LOL

Not doing to bad! Problems sleeping with all the commotion around here and having some trouble drinking! But other than that walking and doing good!