Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

where did you lose the weight?

He'll al...im down 60 lbs..surgery was Sept 1st..

wanted to ask..where does most lose their weight first and what takes longest...im still waiting for my tummy to go down....

My weight came off my face and stomach first. My thighs seem to be more stubborn.

Yeah my family told me face stomach also my legs also became more flabby lol or looser so far 7 months out and 150 lbs later my mom tells me I am a totally different person almost not recognizable she says

my face and lower back seemed to go the quickest I am 67 pounds and finally moving down pant sizes

11 hours ago, Mr Edwards said:

where did you lose the weight?

i don't know where it went.... i lost it!

DAH! :lol:

I'm just kinda shrinky dinkin' all over, really. I especially notice it where I had liposuction and surgical removal of fat and muscle when I had my reconstruction surgeries for BC. I feel sooooo small and flat on my upper body. Even my lymphedema in my left arm, left chest, left back are going down and leaving wibbly wobbly skin in its wake. I'm also losing the fat hump on the back of my neck. My face is also getting thin, and I've lose 1 1/2 of my 3 chins.

Slow to go is my lower tummy, booty, and thunder thighs...but I plan on sending them to the starving children in China at some undefined point this year. :D

On 1/3/2018 at 4:35 AM, Mr Edwards said:

He'll al...im down 60 lbs..surgery was Sept 1st..

wanted to ask..where does most lose their weight first and what takes longest...im still waiting for my tummy to go down....

We have no control over where we hold weight when we gain it. We also have no control where it comes off. Mine came off my face and lower body first. My lower body was smaller than the top. it took time for the weight to come off my midsection and arms.

My first to go are fingers, feet, and boobs. Like, c'mon. Everything eventually has shrunk but my hips are taking their sweet sweet time!

I've heard for guys the stomach is hardest to lose, women it's hips and thighs.

My face shrunk... Then my arms and legs then my boobs (Which I didn't mind). My stomach went last. Lol

Hw-273
Sw-226
CW-143
GW-130
Size- 4 or 6, Small in sweats. Small in shirts. depends on how it's cut or made.
Bra Size- 38D

Surgery Date- April 26th, 2017
RNY
"Only those who try will become" FFX

Yes I think we are all different. I lose from the top down and my butt and legs are last to give it up. :unsure:

Eventually it will come off of where you want!

My face shrunk... Then my arms and legs then my boobs (Which I didn't mind). My stomach went last. Lol

Hw-273
Sw-226
CW-143
GW-130
Size- 4 or 6, Small in sweats. Small in shirts. depends on how it's cut or made.
Bra Size- 38D

RNY

I'm stressing about my boobs deflating. I don't want to be left with two long empty things flapping In the wind. I predict I will have to get implants at some point. Considering I'm a DDD cup now, it's hard to imagine.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm stressing about my boobs deflating. I don't want to be left with two long empty things flapping In the wind. I predict I will have to get implants at some point. Considering I'm a DDD cup now, it's hard to imagine.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using BariatricPal mobile app

I was an F but now I'm probably a C since none of my D bras fit. I was planning on getting a reduction but.... I don't know how the surgeon I had seen is going to feel about doing that when he sees me again in April. I would love to get a lift but since insurance don't pay for that.... Might have to wait til I'm working. Lol

It sucks that my boobs seem to look older than me but I'd rather my boobs be smaller than what they were.

Hw-273
Sw-226
CW-143
GW-130
Bra Size- 38D

RNY

It's hard to say where the weight came off, exactly - I noticed the thinning in my face first, but didn't really start feeling different until my pants sizes went down. A short time later, I surprised myself by *running* after my kids, (not that sad, painful, jog which was all I could manage before). There is some loose skin (I'm smaller, but squishier). The weirdest part is, I think my feet shrank judging by the fit of last year's boots. I suppose it went face, tummy and thighs, bra size, fingers & toes.