Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I've been stalled for about three months. I need suggestions on how I can break this. Specifically like a meal plan until I can talk to my nutritionist. I work at a desk 12 hours a day and I know that's part of the problem.

Should I try to do a no meat cleanse or a pouch reset.< /p>

I was sleeved March 17th of this year weighed in at 317 now 240

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

What are you eating now? Are you logging your food? It’s hard to give input without knowing what you are currently eating

So I've been stalled for about three months. I need suggestions on how I can break this. Specifically like a meal plan until I can talk to my nutritionist. I work at a desk 12 hours a day and I know that's part of the problem.
Should I try to do a no meat cleanse or a pouch reset.< br>I was sleeved March 17th of this year weighed in at 317 now 240

Are you going to tell us what your eating daily so we can help you with what may need changing.

Sent from my Vivo 5R using BariatricPal mobile app

What are you eating now? Are you logging your food? It’s hard to give input without knowing what you are currently eating

Your right. I don't know why people make these posts without saying what they are eating . Like we are psychic. I've commented the same on like 6 posts today like sure willing to help but what are you eatin?

Are you going to tell us what your eating daily so we can help you with what may need changing.

Sorry just realized I didn't put it

I do a Protein Shake for Breakfast lunch is usually a small salad with chicken and dinner is another Protein shake. I know I'm not eating enough but with work and being a first year law school my time has been strict this semester