Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Could I be loosing more?

I am 2 1/2 months post op. I have lost 60 pounds. I am loosing around 3 pounds a week but I feel like it’s coming off so slowly. I noticed I am not drinking enough of Water I may have 60oz of Fluid but it’s mixed water, tea, coffee. I have no energy to exercise so I am just doing walking. I also feel like I don’t eat enough. Could I really be not loosing weight because I am not eating my enough or drinking enough? I would like to hear other people what they may do to reach their goals. I don’t eat enough because every time I try to eat sometimes I have no hunger and sometimes I feel like it sits in my chest. Would really love to hear if anyone changed any of these things and got better weight loss results?

So post a typical day of eating, with amounts, grams of Protein, etc. You gave very little info to analyze.

Wow 60 pounds! That's awesome! 3 pds a week is very good!!! The body can only lose so much weight at a time. I think your doing great and are on track. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G935V using BariatricPal mobile app

Wow 60 pounds! That's awesome! 3 pds a week is very good!!! The body can only lose so much weight at a time. I think your doing great and are on track. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G935V using BariatricPal mobile app

2 hours ago, graziellabs said:

I am 2 1/2 months post op. I have lost 60 pounds.

It took me more than 7 months to lose 60 pounds. To put that in perspective, in 2 months you've lost the same amount of weight that it took me over 7 months to lose.

You're doing wonderfully. Learn to adjust your expectations to match reality.

Good luck to you. :)

You're doing great- don't sweat it. It took most of us a lot longer to loose 60 lbs! Congrats on your success so far. If you hare having trouble with food and pain, you might want to examine what you are eating, and see of other Protein goes down better. experiment!

You are doing great. Don't worry. That weight loss is going to slow down even further in the near future. That is okay though. Three pounds per week or three pounds per month is still progress.

It sounds like your weight loss is going well to me, but you have to share what you are eating for people to be able to comment on whether you are eating enough. If you are reaching your NUT's goals for protein/fluids, you are probably doing just fine. If not, make sure you are doing that on a daily basis. I can tell that you that I, personally, have to eat to lose. My weight loss actually slows down if I'm not keeping up with my Protein and fluids. Good luck to you!