Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November sleevers here

On 4/21/2018 at 10:17 PM, Geri Marie said:

Here’s my updated picks. Stalls sucks lol. I’m steady at 3 lbs a week, but have mini stalls. IMG_0136.JPG IMG_0209.JPG

You look so incredible!!! Keep up the good work :) Your hard work is showing!

On 4/9/2018 at 9:55 AM, livelaughsleeve said:

Here! Sleeved 11/18/2017. Starting Weight-387. Surgery Weight-357. Current Weight-295. I'll admit my diet could've been a lot better the past 2-3 months. I've since started to take my diet more seriously in regards to my macros, calorie intake and food tracking. My weight loss has picked up to about the same pace as the first few weeks post-op. I've also been going to the gym 4-5x a week now, which I'm starting to really enjoy.

Congrats on hitting the 200s!!!

On 4/13/2018 at 11:58 AM, Crimsonqueen said:

Ok... the dreaded question... is anyone else battling chronic Constipation since surgery? If so, have you found anything that helps? This is horrible. I thought it would go away but it just isn’t. My diet is on point and I have started taking in extra Fiber but it just isn’t working. =(

I use this supplement called Regular Girl and it helps a lot! You just stir it into 6 ounces of liquid and drink it and you'll usually have a BM that day.

Here's my progress pic, sorry I'm a little late!

HW: 311

SW (11/22/17): 279

CW: 243

GW: 160

29594889_10102845040203538_671329354120052582_n.jpg

1 hour ago, bogglesauce said:

Here's my progress pic, sorry I'm a little late!

HW: 311

SW (11/22/17): 279

CW: 243

29594889_10102845040203538_671329354120052582_n.jpg

Get it, girl! That outfit is stunning!

Y’all look awesome!! I am excited to see my photos in a few months.

Also, our clinic has us take powdered collagen for Hair loss too. You may want to look it up, it has really good reviews online.

IMG_0453.JPG

Height: 5’6
BMI: 37
VSG: 4/16/18
MFP: Fit4LifeAR

Down 70 lbs since January 2017 as of today! Only down 40 lbs since my sleeve surgery, but I am okay with the slow loss!

Looking good! I'm down about 60 pounds now from my highest weight, but I'd still like to lose about another 80 pounds to get to my goal of 140. I still have some ways to go, but my goal every month is to lose 10 pounds. So I'm just going to keep pushing through. I really started to pick up my running though! Which I am the most excited about. I ran my first 5k in a very long time about two weeks ago and had so much fun I signed up for another around my birthday! I hope you all are doing well and feeling a lot better!

7 minutes ago, Tealael said:

IMG_6904.JPG
Losing weight at a snails pace but I'll take it, anyone close to goal? So excited to see progress photos of everyone

HW 270
SW 238
CW 188
VSG 11/7
[emoji471][emoji471][emoji471]

Looking great!!!! I'm less than halfway to my goal - I'm trying to get down to 160 and I'm at 241 right now. You made it to one-derland, that's terrific :)

1 minute ago, BusyMom945 said:

Looking good! I'm down about 60 pounds now from my highest weight, but I'd still like to lose about another 80 pounds to get to my goal of 140. I still have some ways to go, but my goal every month is to lose 10 pounds. So I'm just going to keep pushing through. I really started to pick up my running though! Which I am the most excited about. I ran my first 5k in a very long time about two weeks ago and had so much fun I signed up for another around my birthday! I hope you all are doing well and feeling a lot better!

A 5K, that's amazing!! GO YOU!!!! I still have another 80 lbs to lose as well, we got this!

Looking great!!!! I'm less than halfway to my goal - I'm trying to get down to 160 and I'm at 241 right now. You made it to one-derland, that's terrific

Thank you! Yes I'm saving a spot for everyone here! Promise

HW 270
SW 238
CW 188
VSG 11/7