Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow is the day

Tomorrow is my surgery day, and I am super nervous. Not really sure why, I have had surgery before. I think most of it is because I remember what the gas pain is like. I had my galbladder out and it was the one thing about pain that really stands out to me. I am also concerned about what life will be like after surgery. I of course want to make the change or I wouldn't be doing it, but regardless of that life will now be completely different. I am very much looking forward to feeling better. I already do just being on the liquid diet. I am also looking forward to being able to do things that are very difficult for me right now. Like hiking, sight seeing, traveling, just living day to day. I know that life is going to be much better, and that is what I want. Not to mention the health factors that go with it. I have never been too much into caring about the how I will look part, but I have to admit recently, over the last few days, I have been thinking about what it will be like to fit into clothes that I have not ever fit it. What it will be like to wear my husbands t-shirts and sweats if I want. I am looking forward to that. I am also looking forward to cute clothes.

Anyway, I may update again before tomorrow, if not I will see y'all on the other side! :)

Good luck on your surgery and remember after surgery to Walk, Walk, Walk.

Good luck! And like James said, walk walk walk!

I'm 9 days out and still walking lol

Band to SIPS/SA-DI/LOOP DS 8.8.17
HT: 5'6 HW: 242 SW: 226 CW: 217 GW: TBD

Good luck to you! I'm almost 2 weeks post and can say that the difficult moments have been fewer than I expected. Just keep focusing on your goals of great health and well-being!

YAY!! You are about to begin your Journey. You will be amazed at how great you are going to feel as you lose your weight. It all goes by so quick. Be sure and measure sometimes when you aren't losing you will see your measurements going down!! KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE!!

Good luck!

Good Luck and yes walk as much as possible and if your desperate the gas x. Lift your arms while walking that helps too. I am 3 days in and still having some gas bubbles. 1 moment at a time. We will all get thru it.

Good luck on your big day!

Big changes are on the horizon! I'm excited for you. Recovery wasn't as difficult as I expected. I'm 10 weeks post-op and have no regrets. You're going to do great.