Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sleeved on 5/3/17 about to hit week 7.

Went home from surgery at 230lbs and now I'm down to 205lbs.

My stomach is my only problem area that needs to go. Anyone else have this issue and have any successful workout routines to rid of it??

IMG_1501.JPG

Hon, you don't have to much of abelly. I on the other hand is pretty bad. I had a Panni done Sept of 2016 and my PS removed 10plus#'s. But I now need Lipo on my upper stomach. I hate it and wasn't pleased from the beginning. My PS kept saying it was swelling. Finally at my last visit he told me that I needed LIPO done. And then told me he would give me a good deal. If I wanted to have the Lipo and a breast lift he would only charge me $6,000. He made so many promises before my surgery I felt ike he was drumming up further work. But I can say this, I have heard so many people plus a Surgeon all said that the skin will not shrink with the exercise. It has to be removed. You can proablly get some muscle built under the skin but once the skin is stretched it will not go back. Some have more than others. I would research before having any skin removal. You see if you are going tomhave any procedure be sure you have a Tummy Tuck and muscle repair. I only wish I would have known how much I had left because my insureance paid 100% for my skin removal and I wish I would have had a tummy tuck with muscle repair and paid the difference. Sorry for the long post. BTW you look awesome!!

Sleeved on 5/3/17 about to hit week 7.
Went home from surgery at 230lbs and now I'm down to 205lbs.
My stomach is my only problem area that needs to go. Anyone else have this issue and have any successful workout routines to rid of it??
IMG_1501.thumb.JPG.f25ce1e0a63a5680b38613701df214dc.JPG

My daughters do an awesome core work out but it doesn't deal with weights it is strictly like doing the ropes they also do planks they also do steam engines look up thoseCore exercises that sprinters and runners do and when you do core exercises it will transform your Stomach area and increase your Protein and will be looking at a six pack very soon

My daughters do an awesome core work out but it doesn't deal with weights it is strictly like doing the ropes they also do planks they also do steam engines look up thoseCore exercises that sprinters and runners do and when you do core exercises it will transform your Stomach area and increase your Protein and will be looking at a six pack very soon

That's awesome! Do you know if they would have any specific workout routine suggestions?? Or if there is a workout premade that they use and how often to do it??