Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Text messsge changed my life .....the agony!!!

3 minutes ago, OutsideMatchInside said:

I'm glad you are getting out of this crappy marriage. The text message made the end a lot faster so I would be grateful for it. It seems like you were willing to go on with the emotional abuse for a long time.

If you look good and don't have any kids, men are all on you. You will have a new man before you know it. If you want one.

Thank you . I do have 3 kids .... 2 are out of the house and I have a senior in high school this upcoming year. I'm not looking for a man but if I'm blessed with a good one.. I'm all in.

16 minutes ago, bigjoe1234 said:

Any before and after surgery pictures

Yes I have posted some in previous forums but I will post another one just for u. The first pic was one week after surgery and last one was like 3 1/2 months or maybe 4 months after surgery. And I just posted what I look like in the core area today. I'm still working though

IMG_0224.JPG

19 minutes ago, tanyamann32 said:

Your doing the right thing because he has proven it will never stop !

Sent from my LG-K430 using BariatricPal mobile app

That's what I said... no more of this crap. Time to go.

23 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

And great job on your loss too! Looking very good!!!

Thanks hun!

Nice progress

Horrible to hear this is happening to someone who sounds like a great person. Though I do believe you will weather this storm.

As an aside, damn woman... you are killing it! You're going to give men whiplash from turning heads!

25 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

Hon. I'm happy for you right now. It's time to move on. God always turns what was meant for evil for His glory. You are/will be walking in His glory. That moment needed to happen so He can start your new life. Hang in there hon, I believe the moment you are officially divorced, a weight will be lifted. That's a good thing. 😊 Bless you hon!

Aww.. I receive that. I know this has hurt me but I prayed for it to be revealed and God was merciful enuff to reveal his dirty lies. I was still borderline about divorce but this last thing has made me say oh no. It's done!!!

Just now, BigViffer said:

Horrible to hear this is happening to someone who sounds like a great person. Though I do believe you will weather this storm.

As an aside, damn woman... you are killing it! You're going to give men whiplash from turning heads!

Thank you !!!! I'm trying to be like you.. I don't have the guns but my son has been showing me exercises for my shoulders, biceps and tri. He plays football so he thinks he is a trainer as well, lol. But thanks so much for the compliment, made me smile 😊

5 minutes ago, bigjoe1234 said:

Nice progress

Thank you. I'm trying to hit goal by the end of June.

Everything happen for a reason I know it hurt but you just have to move on I been in a situation just like that and I thank God for it because of her cheating I married the women of my
Dreams

5 minutes ago, bigjoe1234 said:

Everything happen for a reason I know it hurt but you just have to move on I been in a situation just like that and I thank God for it because of her cheating I married the women of my
Dreams

Amen... look at God. It hurts but I feel so much better that I have actually done something about it now. I'm done. N I think he is scared of someone else giving me what he didn't , which is unadulterated, full fledged love.

You got this Diana! You will still be hurt and be angry for awhile but you will also have peace. You will be able to breathe soon. Go get a massage, girl and some pampering. You look darn good!

Been working these abs doing the ab challenge I posted about maybe 4 -5 weeks ago. They are not that cut yet but I have trimmed a small bit of fat from my abdomen. I'm ready for a two piece I believe. Lol.
IMG_0355.thumb.JPG.b936125d16844686a0453a5f8829f7d7.JPG
IMG_0356.thumb.JPG.fd486411012dad2f6c45a5a4600ef8aa.JPG

Your results are amazing! His loss!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using BariatricPal mobile app

Been working these abs doing the ab challenge I posted about maybe 4 -5 weeks ago. They are not that cut yet but I have trimmed a small bit of fat from my abdomen. I'm ready for a two piece I believe. Lol.