Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Text messsge changed my life .....the agony!!!

2 hours ago, WiseBeauty said:

"I had been praying to God for a revelation in this marriage be it whatever way, good or bad because my spirit knew I wasn't being treated right and I knew he was messing around."

That prayer right there works everytime I swear... No matter the issue. I'm glad you got your freedom honey! Good on you!

Sent from my LG-V521 using BariatricPal mobile app

What did David say" He was young and is now old and in all his years he has never seen the righteous forsaken not his seed begging for bread" God is awesome and I'm so happy now. I feel a huge sense of relief and there is no way I will let him back in my life ever. Thank you for your support.

3 hours ago, ElleBJ said:

He is such an a*****e! You are just slaying life Queen! f**k him and the other woman! She knew you was married & still slept with him. On to new & better things!

Sent from my SM-G935V using BariatricPal mobile app

Yes she is a true tramp....lol. And I told him you have this up for that . Shame on you as I laughed hysterically. I am moving forward and looking forward to better n bigger things in life. 78 lbs gone and add 190( his weight) I am doing darn good😂😪😪

8 hours ago, CaSteph said:

I shared this quote from Bertrice berry, one of my favorite quotes: "When you walk with purpose you collide with destiny" you got this!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using BariatricPal mobile app

I love that. It is so true on so many levels in life. Thank you for that.

15 hours ago, ColleenErin1974 said:

You look FABULOUS! My divorce was finalized in January. I tell everyone that I lost 220 pounds since he left!
You are beautiful and strong! God bless you!

Thank you girl... I am getting paperwork together now. Because no way in hell will he ever be in my life as a mate.

I'm so sorry. I'm remarried 17 years now. It may seem hard at first (he was a long time cheater and abusive) but I soon realized how freeing it was. You can do this and you deserve to be loved and treated like you are the only one on this planet that matters.

Sent from my SM-N920T using BariatricPal mobile app

Best revenge is living well. God Bless and much congrats on your weight loss journey! You are coming into the best time of your life. Changes bring good things and someone is about to be blessed with your presence. Be thankful that your husband did you wrong because it's going to bring you to the best time of your life! Don't forget to thank him for not realizing your worth, it will bring you to someone who will think the sun rises,and sets all for you. Stand tall and never settle for less than what you are worth. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BariatricPal mobile app

32 minutes ago, K_aane said:

Best revenge is living well. God Bless and much congrats on your weight loss journey! You are coming into the best time of your life. Changes bring good things and someone is about to be blessed with your presence. Be thankful that your husband did you wrong because it's going to bring you to the best time of your life! Don't forget to thank him for not realizing your worth, it will bring you to someone who will think the sun rises,and sets all for you. Stand tall and never settle for less than what you are worth. :)

OMG ,this sent chills in my body. Thank you so much. I love that you said to "thank him for not realizing my worth because it will bring me to someone who will think the sun rises and sets all for me ". Yaaaassss, I receive that message and I am looking forward to my new king whenever Hod placed him in my life.

You are welcome:). Sometimes people get stuck focusing on what didn't happen because they stuck not realizing that the bad things can be the road that brings you to even greater blessings. Trust God knows what is best for you. You know it,already in your heart that is why you are closing the door to this man. You know you are worth better. I believe in a higher standard that I set for myself. I don't stoop to your level, you come up to mine and I don't settle. Some people would day that makes me a b***h, I disagree, it makes me a strong and confident woman who knows her worth. Know what you want and expect in your next relationship and know that it will come to you.
I am happily married 38yrs to my best friend. We tell many people, your best relationships start with yourself. :)

4 minutes ago, K_aane said:

You are welcome:). Sometimes people get stuck focusing on what didn't happen because they stuck not realizing that the bad things can be the road that brings you to even greater blessings. Trust God knows what is best for you. You know it,already in your heart that is why you are closing the door to this man. You know you are worth better. I believe in a higher standard that I set for myself. I don't stoop to your level, you come up to mine and I don't settle. Some people would day that makes me a b***h, I disagree, it makes me a strong and confident woman who knows her worth. Know what you want and expect in your next relationship and know that it will come to you.
I am happily married 38yrs to my best friend. We tell many people, your best relationships start with yourself.

You are so right. Now, at 39, I'm starting to live Diana again and feel beautiful and empowered and I wouldn't trade it for the world . Thank you.

I am happily married 38yrs to my best friend. We tell many people, your best relationships start with yourself.

You are so right. Now, at 39, I'm starting to live Diana again and feel beautiful and empowered and I wouldn't trade it for the world . Thank you.

You go girl. And if you hit,a rough patch, you look me up. I will inspire you and ruffle up those beautiful feathers and get you strutting again!

I am so sorry to have read this. It is a shame that it had to happen like this. You seem to be a pretty strong woman and you will find someone who will treat you like you deserve to be treated. I am sending you prayers and the best wishes that I possibly can.

Stay strong.

How are you today Dknal2 feeling any better

30 minutes ago, Redmaxx said:

I am so sorry to have read this. It is a shame that it had to happen like this. You seem to be a pretty strong woman and you will find someone who will treat you like you deserve to be treated. I am sending you prayers and the best wishes that I possibly can.

Stay strong.

Thank you for your prayers, I appreciate it. I'm just trying to rebuild in myself what has been broken for so long. God is a healer of all things including broken hearts and spirits and I trust in him to keep me thru the good and the bad. I'm loving myself right now not just because my body looks good ( not boasting or anything ) just saying I'm loving coming in to myself and accepting me.