Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Text messsge changed my life .....the agony!!!

11 minutes ago, bigjoe1234 said:

How are you today Dknal2 feeling any better

Yes , thanks for checking on me. I had a wonderful mom day and post mom day. I am going to be just fine. God has me and I am praying my way through this. Pic of me at park. I look important , lol

Facetune.jpg

Edited by Dknal2

50 minutes ago, K_aane said:

You go girl. And if you hit,a rough patch, you look me up. I will inspire you and ruffle up those beautiful feathers and get you strutting again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BariatricPal mobile app

Lol, thank you. If I get down, I'm calling up the feather-ruffle-upper, too funny . Cuz I love to strut anyways. Thank you😘

Yes , thanks for checking on me. I had a wonderful mom day and post mom day. I am going to be just fine. God has me and I am praying my way through this. Pic of me at park. I look important , lol
Facetune.thumb.jpg.89b7e5af3d8658fea2f1b4bb676738b6.jpg

Wow you are beautiful! [emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my SM-J700T using BariatricPal mobile app

4 minutes ago, faithlove said:

Wow you are beautiful!

Awwww, I'm blushing so hard right now. Thank you. It's so funny how much our self esteem is guided by others like our mates. I said that to say this. I received like 5 compliments yesterday that I was so pretty and people stared at me, n I felt so insecure that all these eyes were on me . I felt weird to feel pretty. It's crazy yes but for years I based how I looked on how my husband received me n when it started to go downhill , I blamed my weight and whatever else or me not being pretty enuff, but as you can see, that wasn't the issue , the issue was he was screwing someone else for years and just had no interest in me.

So, now I have to get used to embracing my inner and outer beauty. Both were always there just oppressed severely. But I'm a work in progress, I am broken but not in despair. Thank you God.

Awwww, I'm blushing so hard right now. Thank you. It's so funny how much our self esteem is guided by others like our mates. I said that to say this. I received like 5 compliments yesterday that I was so pretty and people stared at me, n I felt so insecure that all these eyes were on me . I felt weird to feel pretty. It's crazy yes but for years I based how I looked on how my husband received me n when it started to go downhill , I blamed my weight and whatever else or me not being pretty enuff, but as you can see, that wasn't the issue , the issue was he was screwing someone else for years and just had no interest in me.
So, now I have to get used to embracing my inner and outer beauty. Both were always there just oppressed severely. But I'm a work in progress, I am broken but not in despair. Thank you God.

My pastor always says to be careful what we ask God because we might not like his response. When we ask for guidance and clarity and he knows we are ready to listen he will let us know. Sometimes we might not feel ready but he knows when we are. Sometimes we want things a certain way but we must trust his way is better. I was once in a bad marriage and I felt the same way you did. I would pray God to please give me strength and guidance to leave or make it work. I was hurt and scared of what the future would bring but I thank the Lord he gave me strength. You are beautiful, be strong and focus on yourself. Focus on your own growth, emotionally, spirituality, physically and mentally. Embrace yourself [emoji173]

5 minutes ago, faithlove said:

My pastor always says to be careful what we ask God because we might not like his response. When we ask for guidance and clarity and he knows we are ready to listen he will let us know. Sometimes we might not feel ready but he knows when we are. Sometimes we want things a certain way but we must trust his way is better. I was once in a bad marriage and I felt the same way you did. I would pray God to please give me strength and guidance to leave or make it work. I was hurt and scared of what the future would bring but I thank the Lord he gave me strength. You are beautiful, be strong and focus on yourself. Focus on your own growth, emotionally, spirituality, physically and mentally. Embrace yourself

😘😘😘thanks so much. I embrace pain because it develops character and strength. I thank God for his revelation. I wasn't ready to see it on the way it came but I was ready for a change for a long time in my marriage. Thank you for your kind words. U r very sweet.

My ex husband was cheating and wouldn't come anywhere near me. I thought I was as ugly as sin and fat. He had a job in Bangkok so we lived there for 13 yrs. I returned back home to England in 2011 and if a man looked at me here in England I looked back over my shoulder to see who he was looking at,couldn't be me surely !! It was a great day when I stopped using my ex as a mirror [emoji1434]. He was toxic.
By the way you look gorgeous!

1 minute ago, geets said:

My ex husband was cheating and wouldn't come anywhere near me. I thought I was as ugly as sin and fat. He had a job in Bangkok so we lived there for 13 yrs. I returned back home to England in 2011 and if a man looked at me here in England I looked back over my shoulder to see who he was looking at,couldn't be me surely !! It was a great day when I stopped using my ex as a mirror . He was toxic.
By the way you look gorgeous!

Thank you. I am the same way, men are looking at me n I look down because I still feel a lil insecure about myself. But I am learning to walk head high. I have been told I am beautiful more in this last couple of months than I have in my life. It feels good. I'm embracing my new self, physically and mentally. My soon to be ex really is toxic n I see now how toxic he was in my life. But thank god for this revelation.

text

Thank you. I am the same way, men are looking at me n I look down because I still feel a lil insecure about myself. But I am learning to walk head high. I have been told I am beautiful more in this last couple of months than I have in my life. It feels good. I'm embracing my new self, physically and mentally. My soon to be ex really is toxic n I see now how toxic he was in my life. But thank god for this revelation.
<

Hi,

oh God I almost cried reading this post. I was so sad. This was years ago but the same hurt was still there like this was yesterday. I pray things are better for you. I continue to pray. Its been 4 1/2 years n i have gained maybe 13 lbs - 16 lbs back. I have added pics for update

2EF86173-A358-407C-8F64-69C7AC7DB95E.jpeg

EE714C1B-F8C0-4531-B076-2D9FEEDDB291.jpeg

0B106B03-37FB-468C-A7E6-0B4814771130.jpeg

A5403CD6-A57F-4E40-BBFE-0DC6C4B9E3A8.jpeg

E7287298-BEF9-40B6-8793-88647F789803.jpeg

5211E8CF-CC14-4275-A51A-AB9699FFBE68.png

5CFB8786-6BAA-4AD8-ABD2-15AB9B6A0A69.jpeg