Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Text messsge changed my life .....the agony!!!

First off, you look amazing.
Second, you're so strong! So glad you're standing up for yourself, and getting rid of a person that treats you like this.

A beautiful, smart woman will always do good for herself. Go girl [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935F using BariatricPal mobile app

Damn ... You look so good.. this just made me tear up, how dare he.. the things we allow when we think this is it because of size, and low confidence.. I pray I can one day After my surgery to have the same courage. Your beautiful and strong.. and he know now this is it.. his comfortable world and secure setting is gone. He is pretty bold to not guard his phone knowing he doing wrong like most sneaky men do.

22 minutes ago, Gulleba said:

First off, you look amazing.
Second, you're so strong! So glad you're standing up for yourself, and getting rid of a person that treats you like this.

A beautiful, smart woman will always do good for herself. Go girl

Sent from my SM-G935F using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you so much. Somebody will want to cherish this diamond 💎. I'm moving forward.

14 minutes ago, chynadoll619 said:

Damn ... You look so good.. this just made me tear up, how dare he.. the things we allow when we think this is it because of size, and low confidence.. I pray I can one day After my surgery to have the same courage. Your beautiful and strong.. and he know now this is it.. his comfortable world and secure setting is gone. He is pretty bold to not guard his phone knowing he doing wrong like most sneaky men do.

Yep he is stupid on all accords. But it's okay I am moving forward with my life. God blessed me by giving me the information I needed to see. I'm good. Thank you for compliment as well.

17 minutes ago, chynadoll619 said:

Girl, I pray your strength in God and if you need a buddy , send me private message and we can link up. I have dealt with so much mental anguish over the last 23 years until it's ridiculous and now I'm like it's time for me to do me. I'm So happy right now but I wish I wud have done this sooner but it's never too late to learn a lesson.

42 minutes ago, JenSev said:

Your results are amazing! His loss!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you and fed his loss

2 hours ago, Sosewsue61 said:

You got this Diana! You will still be hurt and be angry for awhile but you will also have peace. You will be able to breathe soon. Go get a massage, girl and some pampering. You look darn good!

Thank you so much. I am hurt by this n the fact that he is still lying but hey. I am moving on n thank God that I still have my sanity and every day is a bit easier.

Been working these abs doing the ab challenge I posted about maybe 4 -5 weeks ago. They are not that cut yet but I have trimmed a small bit of fat from my abdomen. I'm ready for a two piece I believe. Lol.
IMG_0355.thumb.JPG.b936125d16844686a0453a5f8829f7d7.JPG
IMG_0356.thumb.JPG.fd486411012dad2f6c45a5a4600ef8aa.JPG

Can't wait until I can start to exercise

Congratulations. You're a real woman and you look amazing. Doesn't it drive you nuts hearing the same things from these losers every time **** hits the fan? Like here's an eye roll and a stfu lol. Stay strong and don't allow yourself to become bitter. You've opened up a door for positivity, keep that with you always. You'll be okay girl :)

Sent from my LGMP260 using BariatricPal mobile app

You're a beautiful queen who doesn't have to take **** from nobody. You have your revenge bod and a good head on your shoulders. Continue to slay girl because you're killing it.

34 minutes ago, Moon Princess said:

You're a beautiful queen who doesn't have to take **** from nobody. You have your revenge bod and a good head on your shoulders. Continue to slay girl because you're killing it.

Yassss girl. I'm trying to slay in every aspect of my life. But he is gonna suffer for doing me like this and then the girl text me today that they had been messing around for years and sent me all kinds of text and I was like well he is your sweetie so have a good one😂💎👍🏾

You look FABULOUS! My divorce was finalized in January. I tell everyone that I lost 220 pounds since he left!
You are beautiful and strong! God bless you!

He is such an a*****e! You are just slaying life Queen! f**k him and the other woman! She knew you was married & still slept with him. On to new & better things!

Sent from my SM-G935V using BariatricPal mobile app

"I had been praying to God for a revelation in this marriage be it whatever way, good or bad because my spirit knew I wasn't being treated right and I knew he was messing around."

That prayer right there works everytime I swear... No matter the issue. I'm glad you got your freedom honey! Good on you!

Sent from my LG-V521 using BariatricPal mobile app