Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 15th, 2017 Sleevers Check in Here!!!

1 hour ago, Apple1 said:

I think if it was me I would try it. If it doesn't fit then don't worry, you know it will soon enough.

Thank you for sharing what you are learning from the book on Protein consumption. I will read it soon. I have it on my wish list on Amazon. I am doing well with low carb right now, but maybe re-evaluate when i get to maintenance.

My arms are jiggley right now and I never thought they would be because most of my weight was in my belly. I am happy to hear you say it may change.

It is a busy weekend for me getting prepared to leave on Monday for my camping trip. My daughter and grandkids are coming over for dinner tonight so I will be cooking up some arroz con pollo for everyone.

Have a great weekend all!

I'll muster up the courage to try my ring. Lol

i started a new thread in the vegan/vegetarian forum for the Proteinaholic book. I'll be posting a lot there in regards to it. Come chime in and follow it. 😊

Enjoy dinner with your family!!!!

52 minutes ago, mishyk said:

Hey girls i havent been on here yikes.. and update i weight 172.6 now yay.. let me see if i can post a pic or something

Hey you!!!! It's so good to hear from you. Wow, what a great weight! What's your goal?

You're such a beautiful woman!!! Look at you, you're beaming! Love the pic hon.

Keep up the great work!!!

54 minutes ago, mishyk said:

I only eat ground turkey, olives, tomatoes, oranges, lemon Water with honey, eggs, still no sugar and no milk. If i ever do milk it'll be only almond milk.

Where are your greens/veggies hon, lol? 🥒🍏🥕🍐

Edited by Newme17

Good morning all! I ended up being too busy this past weekend to even try on my ring. I think subconsciously I don't want to or am not ready yet either. LOL THe good news is that I will eventually do it. :)

I hope you all are doing as wonderful as I am. I think I've found part of my "calling". Yesterday as I was grocery shopping I received a text from a friend asking for diet advice. She wants to do a plant based diet. She didn't have wls either. So, I sent her what info I had. Then a few mins later I had another friend call me asking if I was willing to show her how to cook healthy meals for her family. LOL I got home to find out that my brother had posted on FB that I was going this route and the benefits of my husband has been paying off greatly and although he's initially the one that got me started, he had declared that he's on board 100%. If you knew my brother, he's the kind of guy that has 1000's of friends all over the world. So our mutual friends are calling and chiming in. I'm here for them the best I can be.

Anyway, I would post more, but I really need to skidaddle out of here! Be blessed ya'll....I'll post more later.

Still itching to weigh....but holding off. :)

2 hours ago, Newme17 said:

Anyway, I would post more, but I really need to skidaddle out of here! Be blessed ya'll....I'll post more later.

Still itching to weigh....but holding off. :)

I have been weighing in and I am in the middle of a stall, but I am embracing it lol. I haven't had much time to post this weekend, but I did see your thread on the book. I plan to follow along for sure.

it sounds like you had a great weekend 😊

I am super busy at work today. I'm trying to get a ton of stuff done since I will be out the rest of the week. My car is all packed up and I will be headed to Western Maryland mountains after work. Have a great week everyone!!!

On 7/29/2017 at 2:44 PM, mishyk said:

IMG_5018.JPG

Girl, you look fabulous 😊 So great to hear from you. Congrats on your weight loss!!!!

1 hour ago, Apple1 said:

I have been weighing in and I am in the middle of a stall, but I am embracing it lol. I haven't had much time to post this weekend, but I did see your thread on the book. I plan to follow along for sure.

My guess is that your stall will break while you're camping. You'll be breaking your normal routine and your body will respond to the shock that you aren't doing your normal thing. Just as if you continued your normal routine and decided to add or subtract something, whether diet/exercise. I can almost bet on it. So, enjoy your camping trip and try not to think about anything other than having fun. When you get back, I want to hear all about it!

....oh, the thread is awesome. I suspect you'll enjoy it. ;)

Where are all my May 15thers!?!? :) Hope you all are doing well!

Hi Everyone

Sorry for not posting but I have been battling a nasty cough which has turned into bronchitis mixed with some asthma so I have been not feeling 100%. Today it's back to urgent care since the wheezing in my chest is getting worse. But nevertheless am still trying to plug along. I haven't been able to go to the gym for obvious reasons but as soon as I can I will be heading back.

Hope everyone is well!

43 minutes ago, patty0715 said:

Hi Everyone

Sorry for not posting but I have been battling a nasty cough which has turned into bronchitis mixed with some asthma so I have been not feeling 100%. Today it's back to urgent care since the wheezing in my chest is getting worse. But nevertheless am still trying to plug along. I haven't been able to go to the gym for obvious reasons but as soon as I can I will be heading back.

Hope everyone is well!

I hope you a speedy recovery hon. I'm sorry to hear of it. When I think of being ill I can't remember the last time that happened to me. ??? Kind of weird, cause I was always getting sick, like the queen of being sick. I hope you're able to get past this soon. I'll send some prayers your way hon.

I hope you a speedy recovery hon. I'm sorry to hear of it. When I think of being ill I can't remember the last time that happened to me. ??? Kind of weird, cause I was always getting sick, like the queen of being sick. I hope you're able to get past this soon. I'll send some prayers your way hon.

Thank you before this I think I was sick over a year ago! All those Vitamins I take do help but this time it got me lol

1 minute ago, patty0715 said:

Thank you before this I think I was sick over a year ago! All those Vitamins I take do help but this time it got me lol

I can only imagine not being sick for a long while and then getting hit with it, it would seem like it's got you this time. If you can, throw more green veggies in your diet. I've been learning about the science of plant based diet and our health...it really is nature's medicine. :)